payment failed for MHW: Iceborne preorder

Discus and support payment failed for MHW: Iceborne preorder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I preordered Iceborne on the 22nd of august and payed using paypal. Yesterday I got an email saying that there was a problem with my preorder :... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThoMax mixxer18, Sep 2, 2019.

1. payment failed for MHW: Iceborne preorder

Hello, I preordered Iceborne on the 22nd of august and payed using paypal. Yesterday I got an email saying that there was a problem with my preorder : the payment failed and I have to pick another payment method. After checking my bank account, there was
    indeed no transaction.

Problem is : -I actually can't change the payment method, the store won't let me do it.

- I can't cancel the preorder, there's no cancellation button were there should be one.

Hope someone can help me, have a good day

:)

ThoMax mixxer18, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello ThoMax mixxer18!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and see what might be causing that issue. The charge for pre-orders go through about 7 days
    before the actual game is released. The agent will be able to get everything sorted out for you.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Mister Quasar Win User

Preorder didnt process, lost bonus dlc

Hi there freakyfast420!

Sorry to hear that happened! As mentioned in the
    Preorder FAQ
    , depending on which payment option you use, the charge may not be made right when you preorder.

If the payment fails when the charge is made later, and another payment option is not provided, the pre-order may be cancelled, I'm afraid.

To securely look into your payment options and billing in further detail, and to explore any possible further options, we'd recommend reaching our
    Chat or Phone support teams directly for further assistance.
  4. SK BuFf 02 Win User

Best games this year so far...

Gears & Iceborne definitely got me hooked
  5. Blackau Win User

GamePass

Black desert and MHW. Having them on Gamepass helps the community get bigger.
  6. Blackau Win User

GamePass

Black desert and MHW. Having them on Gamepass helps the community get bigger.
Thema:

1. payment failed for MHW: Iceborne preorder - Similar Threads - payment failed MHW

2. Falha pagamento xbox game pass ultimate [Translate] Failed payment Xbox Game Pass Ultimate`

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Falha pagamento xbox game pass ultimate [Translate] Failed payment Xbox Game Pass Ultimate`: Hoje tentei subscrever ao novo método de jogo online da Microsoft Xbox game pass ultimate. Em Abril este ano, subscrevi a ao Xbox gold durante 1 mês, mas com um cartão de compra única que expirou...
  3. Payment Fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment Fails: Does Anyone know why xbox is declining my pre order payments? I pre ordered MK11 on April 5th,today is April 22 and when i checked the payment for it,it says declined,like how how can a pre order...
  4. Не удалось обработать ваш платёж [Translation-Failed to process your payment]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Не удалось обработать ваш платёж [Translation-Failed to process your payment]: Постояно когда я вписываю код xbox live gold у меня пишет не удалось обработать ваш платёж .от чего это ? Не знаю как решить . :-( .может это того что крым под санкцыями [Tranlsation-When I enter...
  5. update payment on failed tranaction

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    update payment on failed tranaction: i have a failed purchase i have updated my payment but it still says the tranaction failed so should i just purchase the game again or just wait? 2d9ef9f7-c300-4a3a-9eb4-d0dc2e5e9729
  6. Destiny 2 preorder payment failed, support could not correct, purchase will not complete

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Destiny 2 preorder payment failed, support could not correct, purchase will not complete: I pre-ordered Destiny 2 back in June and was able to participate in the beta event. However, apparently the payment has failed for some reason and support cannot correct the issue. The way I...
  7. Pre-ordered a game but my Order History says my Payment failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered a game but my Order History says my Payment failed: Hi there! I have encountered a bit of a problem regarding the Pre-ordering of a game. On June 15th I preordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season Pre-order for €23.99 by...
  8. Game pass payments keep failing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass payments keep failing.: hi I’m having problems paying for game pass on Xbox one. I’ve changed all addressed and card details to match and every other personal information is up to date yet wether I use debit card or...
  9. Payment failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment failed: Good afternoon! 12 November 2000 ZEN paid in the game, but the money has not arrived on the account. Money from the card and wrote off the letter with proof of purchase. The ARC support this...
  10. failed payment destiny rise of iron

in XBoX on Consoles
    failed payment destiny rise of iron: hello, I purchased through Paypal destiny rise of iron August 7, yesterday an email has arrived ..Failed payment. very strange because I still downloaded the contents of two dlc.Microsoft tells me...