Payment in Guam

Discus and support Payment in Guam in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Live in guam with plenty of other people who may want to use microsoft live with their xboxs. All i want to do is set up my account to pay from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinLepp, Sep 1, 2014.

1. KevinLepp
    KevinLepp Guest

Payment in Guam

I Live in guam with plenty of other people who may want to use microsoft live with their xboxs. All i want to do is set up my account to pay from guam, but it is not an option in the drop down menu. This is a US territory like Puerto Rico, and has been
    since WWII. Please rectify this.

:)

KevinLepp, Sep 1, 2014
  2. Kells671
    Kells671 Guest
    Billing Information

Hi. I'm from Guam, and I'm trying to add a payment method to my account. However, I can never get past the billing information section because under "State", there is no "Guam" option, and it isn't allowing me to purchase points any other way.

Please help.

Thanks.

Kells671, Sep 1, 2014
  3. billing

Hi I live on Guam and I want to try buying a game online but Guam isn't an option

XxPusAslayerxX, Sep 1, 2014
  4. Payment in Guam

Hey there, SwtLou15! Sorry to see that Guam isn't available as an option for location in your payment options! We are always looking at expanding our service to all regions.

I think that it would be a terrific thing to post up on our
    Feedback site
    ! Please check it out and see if it's already a suggestion up there and vote for it if you find it! This will move it up the Hot Ideas page. If you can't find it, please do post it up. Get the votes and watch it move up! Payment in Guam :D

You can also peruse the site for other items that we have marked as complete or in progress. This is all thanks to users like you!

We really do appreciate the feedback, and cannot wait to see this up on the site. Payment in Guam :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 2, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Payment in Guam

Hey there, SwtLou15! Sorry to see that Guam isn't available as an option for location in your payment options! We are always looking at expanding our service to all regions.

I think that it would be a terrific thing to post up on our
    Feedback site
    ! Please check it out and see if it's already a suggestion up there and vote for it if you find it! This will move it up the Hot Ideas page. If you can't find it, please do post it up. Get the votes and watch it move up! :D

You can also peruse the site for other items that we have marked as complete or in progress. This is all thanks to users like you!

We really do appreciate the feedback, and cannot wait to see this up on the site. :)
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Region problems

What you are going to want to do is this Sign into your account at account.live.com and go to payment and billing then address book there should be a choice there to add a new address and under the country it should give you a choice for Guam and you can
    put your address and everything in there.
  7. ngocphi Win User

What if my country and region is not on the list?

Guam isnt a xbox live region however it is a us territory which makea it under the us not guam

.however you will hav issues downloading content
  8. HassanB Win User

My location not on drop down menu

Hello,

Sorry, it would seem that Guam is not an officially supported Xbox LIVE region. Guam is considered an overseas territory of the United States so it's not within the 50 states that are serviced by Xbox LIVE.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

guam region

Thema:

Payment in Guam

1. Payment in Guam - Similar Threads - Payment Guam

2. subscription payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    subscription payments: this is been bugging me so much i got xbox live 2 or 3 months ago for 1 month, i had enough in my account balance to pay for it. it was automatically put on reacquiring and i didn't realize, now...
  3. Πληρωμή xbox live[Payment xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Πληρωμή xbox live[Payment xbox live]: Σήμερα ήρθε ειδοποίηση απο την τραπεζα της μαμας μου οτι χρεωθηκε 7 ευρο για το xbox live χωρις να εχω κανει εγω αυτην την ενεργεια. Επισης στο ιστορικο παραγγελειας δεν φαινεται οτι εχω παρει το...
  4. Pagamento[Translation-Payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento[Translation-Payment]: Posso dividir um jogo em até quantas vezes? Ou n tem como dividir? [Translation-Can I split a game by up to how many times? Or is there any way to share?] 08598121-07fa-47b9-955d-706a89d4c785
  5. Xbox Marketplace immediate Unrecognized charge after adding payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Marketplace immediate Unrecognized charge after adding payment method: Hello, I'm from Mexico but I couldn't find a localized customer support space on the microsoft support section, and the xbox customer service live chat is off, so I'll try my luck by posting...
  6. Store payment succesfull, but no game in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store payment succesfull, but no game in account: After I bought Forza Motorsport 7, the money was withdrawn from my bank account. After checking on my own account, no game was registered as bought. So the payment was successful, but I can not...
  7. Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S: Hi, I am in Germany and I am using mobile payment with O2 when purchasing. Until now I had no issues and still have no issues with XBOX one games. When I try to download an XBOX 360 game , even...
  8. Payment Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment Issues: I am trying to change my CC on my MoP and when i do i get an error saying to contact my bank. Which i have and they said everything is good on their end. I am getting a : PI-ValidationFailed...
  9. Formas de pagamento [Mod Translation - Payment methods]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Formas de pagamento [Mod Translation - Payment methods]: Eu queria adicionar dinheiro a minha conta da Microsoft para poder comprar jogos por mídia digital, porém tenho uma dúvida. É possível adicionar dinheiro a partir, por exemplo de boleto bancário...
  10. No me procesa el pago[Translation-I'm not being processed by the payment.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me procesa el pago[Translation-I'm not being processed by the payment.]: Hola, tengo un problema al querer comprar fifa 20 ya qué no me procesa el pago y si tengo dinero en la tarjeta de crédito por lo tanto espero y me puedan dar una solución [Translation-Hello, I...