Payment issue

Discus and support Payment issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot pay for a past due with my balance which has enough to cover it a0102b3a-5d78-41b9-b00a-0f0851d5ab65 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JordanSmith8, May 24, 2019.

1. JordanSmith8
    JordanSmith8 Guest

Payment issue

I cannot pay for a past due with my balance which has enough to cover it

:)

JordanSmith8, May 24, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Payment issue

Sorry but you are limited to currency (cards can be purchased in a store), credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or paypal which can be set up through your bank account.

Any other billing issues should be taken up through phone support. 1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Payment issue

Hi there Silent Warpig, thanks for reaching out.

For a billing issue of this nature, please contact our
    Chat or Phone support team
    directly as they'll be able to take a closer look into this with you to explore your options further.
  4. Pleshek Win User

Payment issues

For more info my card is shown in settings on console and works for xone games but not for backward compatibility games.
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

Payment Issues

It would be best to contact Microsoft Support directly, rather than post your issue on a community forum. It would probably lead to quicker resolution of the issue as well!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Payment Issues

Another question is this a regular bank debit/credit card or is this one of those prepaid like visa cards that you can purchase from a store?
Thema:

Payment issue

1. Payment issue - Similar Threads - Payment issue

2. Payment issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment issue: Hi, i've got a problem with mi Xbox Live Gold account, it expired like two weeks ago and im trying to pay it to get renovated service, the problem is that it ask me for a Card and i have no card,...
  3. Payment method issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment method issues: I am trying to by 34 dollars from the Microsoft store with a Mastercard but its says Bank could not authorize payment method +iX7BPd3ak2fuJql.54 how do i fix this...
  4. Payment Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment Issues: I am trying to change my CC on my MoP and when i do i get an error saying to contact my bank. Which i have and they said everything is good on their end. I am getting a : PI-ValidationFailed...
  5. Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access: Ok, usually im billed the 12th of the month, sadly had no money on my bank account earlier this month. Yesterday i got soe funds and this morning iw as automatically billed. As i boot the xbox...
  6. Payment issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment issues: I can’t buy nothing with my account anymore, i was trying to renew my signature in the ea access but all of my credit card are being declined, i tried with 6 credit cards of my family and all of...
  7. Billing payment option issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing payment option issue: I am trying to use bill to mobile as a payment option in xbox store, I select Verizon and enter my number and it gives me an error saying "something went wrong try back later". Microsoft support...
  8. Payment Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment Issues: I redeemed an XBOX GIFTCARD for $25. So, now I am trying to buy XBOX LIVE. The amount is 12.50 right now for an extension of xbox live because of the spring sale if you know. How can I purchase...
  9. Payment issue:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment issue:: Hi, I subscribe to Xbox gold on a monthly basis and have auto renewal turned on. This was previously payed with my old card, which has now expired. However, my new gold won't go though until the...
  10. In game Payment issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game Payment issues: Split from this thread. The fortnite store will not allow me to make purchaces dbd9193b-65fa-45f1-b8fa-257535f59a8c