Payment Issues

Discus and support Payment Issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed an XBOX GIFTCARD for $25. So, now I am trying to buy XBOX LIVE. The amount is 12.50 right now for an extension of xbox live because of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron Lycan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Aaron Lycan
    Aaron Lycan Guest

Payment Issues

I redeemed an XBOX GIFTCARD for $25. So, now I am trying to buy XBOX LIVE. The amount is 12.50 right now for an extension of xbox live because of the spring sale if you know. How can I purchase this? I click on extend but how can I use the money from my
    gift card instead of a credit card etc.?

Edit: I figured it out. Thanks to everyone for your help!

:)

Aaron Lycan, Apr 16, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Payment issue

Sorry but you are limited to currency (cards can be purchased in a store), credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or paypal which can be set up through your bank account.

Any other billing issues should be taken up through phone support. 1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Payment issue

Hi there Silent Warpig, thanks for reaching out.

For a billing issue of this nature, please contact our
    Chat or Phone support team
    directly as they'll be able to take a closer look into this with you to explore your options further.
  4. Pleshek Win User

Payment issues

For more info my card is shown in settings on console and works for xone games but not for backward compatibility games.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Payment issues

6. denis97g Win User

Payment issue

you can't use balance to pay a past due, you'll need to use a credit card.
Thema:

Payment Issues

1. Payment Issues - Similar Threads - Payment Issues

2. Payment issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment issues: I can’t buy nothing with my account anymore, i was trying to renew my signature in the ea access but all of my credit card are being declined, i tried with 6 credit cards of my family and all of...
  3. Billing payment option issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing payment option issue: I am trying to use bill to mobile as a payment option in xbox store, I select Verizon and enter my number and it gives me an error saying "something went wrong try back later". Microsoft support...
  4. Payment issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment issue: I cannot pay for a past due with my balance which has enough to cover it a0102b3a-5d78-41b9-b00a-0f0851d5ab65
  5. Payment issue:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment issue:: Hi, I subscribe to Xbox gold on a monthly basis and have auto renewal turned on. This was previously payed with my old card, which has now expired. However, my new gold won't go though until the...
  6. payment issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    payment issues: helo, my xbox live account was put on hold cause of me not paying a subscripción when I specifically decided to remove my paypal cause auto renewal did not appear, now I bought a 10$ and 20$ gift...
  7. Payment issues for nephews account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment issues for nephews account: Hi I'm currently using my home console to allow my nephew to play his Xbox games and he has been able so far to use my console just like its his own, however today he attempted to buy a avatar...
  8. XBOX Live Gold payment issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold payment issue: Hi all, I don't know if somebody already faced the same issue, it's a bit strange... Well, my credit card used to pay my XBOX Live Gold subscribtion has expired. So, the last payment has been...
  9. Adding a payment method issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a payment method issue: Whenever i go to add my payment method it tells me that ive requested too many codes and to try again later. The numbers on the card were wore out so i entered the info wrong enough times but i...
  10. In game Payment issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game Payment issues: Split from this thread. The fortnite store will not allow me to make purchaces dbd9193b-65fa-45f1-b8fa-257535f59a8c