Payment issues

Discus and support Payment issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to buy rainbowsix seige and sea of theives i went to pay out and i put all my credit card info and it said there was an error with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YazanQassem, Aug 1, 2020.

1. YazanQassem
    YazanQassem Guest

Payment issues

I’ve been trying to buy rainbowsix seige and sea of theives i went to pay out and i put all my credit card info and it said there was an error with the name we tried it again and we even tried a new credit card but it is still not working.if you know how
    to fix this plz help:/

:)

YazanQassem, Aug 1, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Payment issue

Sorry but you are limited to currency (cards can be purchased in a store), credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or paypal which can be set up through your bank account.

Any other billing issues should be taken up through phone support. 1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Payment issue

Hi there Silent Warpig, thanks for reaching out.

For a billing issue of this nature, please contact our
    Chat or Phone support team
    directly as they'll be able to take a closer look into this with you to explore your options further.
  4. Pleshek Win User

Payment issues

For more info my card is shown in settings on console and works for xone games but not for backward compatibility games.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Payment issue

Hi TheRookie312,

Here is the list of acceptable payment methods, you can find more information here on how to change your payment method. Go to and Select Change the way you pay then follow the instructions.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...es/manage-payment-options-and-billing-address

• Credit cards, including prepaid credit cards
    • Debit cards (not available in all regions)
    • PayPal (not available in all regions)
    • Mobile operator billing (not available in all regions)
    • Direct debit (Germany only)
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Payment issues

Thema:

Payment issues

1. Payment issues - Similar Threads - Payment issues

2. Having Payment Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Payment Issue: Hi, I am Subham Ray, I'm from India. I purchased several games and annual subscription for XBLG in previous month, but I deleted my payment method by mistake. Now, I want to buy a game, but when...
  3. Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]: Kupiłem subskrypcje xbox game pass. Minął ponad miesiąc i mam zaległości w opłatach bo myślałem że wykupiłem gamę pass na miesiąc. Chciałem zapłacić kartą przedplacona ale po rozczytaniu okazało...
  4. The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved: I want to unsubscribe from Xbox game pass ultimate and refund b1d25f68-7c3f-41ef-baea-53b92d477166
  5. payment issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    payment issue: i am trying to upgradee my gold to ultimate and the system will not accept the same card i have always used. any ideas? and yes there is money on the card 330b4277-4ac1-4df5-ae1b-54afb170c2d8
  6. Problemi metodo di pagamento[Translation-Payment method issues]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemi metodo di pagamento[Translation-Payment method issues]: Buongiorno. Da stamattina sto provando ad inserire come metodo di pagamento il Conto Corrente per acquistare abbonamento a XboxLive dopo aver eliminato la Carta di Credito precedente, ma ad ogni...
  7. Payment issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment issue: How to pay by unionpay card to buy games or xbox live 61bd1d63-ba6a-4c2e-88c1-10b61f8319f3
  8. Payment issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment issue: Hi, i've got a problem with mi Xbox Live Gold account, it expired like two weeks ago and im trying to pay it to get renovated service, the problem is that it ask me for a Card and i have no card,...
  9. Payment method issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment method issues: I am trying to by 34 dollars from the Microsoft store with a Mastercard but its says Bank could not authorize payment method +iX7BPd3ak2fuJql.54 how do i fix this...
  10. Payment Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment Issues: I am trying to change my CC on my MoP and when i do i get an error saying to contact my bank. Which i have and they said everything is good on their end. I am getting a : PI-ValidationFailed...