payment method via telephone number

Discus and support payment method via telephone number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello, my name is Andrea and I need some information about phone credit, I have a number connected to a credit card with which I pay for my Tre... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrea G98, May 13, 2019.

1. Andrea G98
    Andrea G98 Guest

hello, my name is Andrea and I need some information about phone credit, I have a number connected to a credit card with which I pay for my Tre subscription, if I had to add my number on the xbox as a payment method, Does it take money directly from the
    card or phone credit?

Sorry for bad english i use the translator

Thanks for your consideration and help

:)

Andrea G98, May 13, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hello Andrea

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Whenever you use your phone as a payment method, we bill your service provider directly.

This is all covered in the
    Microsoft Service Agreement
    as well in the
    Terms of Sale

I hope this helps clear up any confusion you might have had in regards to this matter.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

The only accepted payment methods are PayPal, credit/debit card and in Germany direct debit, also the prepaid cards for Xbox Live and Xbox gift cards.
  4. Reklaw X Win User

The only providers Microsoft uses for mobile billing is sprint and Verizon. And I assume the charge would show up on your next months phone bill after making the purchase. That's how all mobile billing I've used in the past works.
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

I guess that is going to come in your provider network bill, because no, they do not take from the credit.

Anyway, it´s better to use paypal.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Telephone number

Hello Super,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you created an account with your phone number instead of email, or wrote in wrong phone number, you can go to the
    Account website. Sign in and then you can make the necessary changes needed on the account.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. payment method via telephone number - Similar Threads - payment method via

2. Can’t add payment method on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add payment method on Xbox one: I cant add a credit card payment method to my xbox because when i type the correct information it says your bank couldn’t authorize this payment and when i try a different credit card it says the...
  3. Допустимые способы оплаты не зарегистрированы. [Translate] There are no valid payment methods.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Допустимые способы оплаты не зарегистрированы. [Translate] There are no valid payment methods.: при покупке игр в маркете выскакивает вот это ( допустимые способы оплаты не зарегестрированы ) карта вроде привязана [Translate by Mod] When buying games in the market jumps out this...
  4. I have a problem with payment methods

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a problem with payment methods: I create an account and mistakenly put the US option instead of my country which is Saudi Arabia .. when I try to buy xbox game pass ultimateMy Visa card tells me to choose the city when I go to...
  5. xbox game pass for PC (Beta) dont accept any payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass for PC (Beta) dont accept any payment method: Hello ! I tried to subscribe for xbox game pass for PC (Beta), using my microsoft account, but i only recieve this response : we`re having trouble processing your payment and we`d like to sort it...
  6. How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?: I'm attempting to pay my Xbox Game Pass outstanding balance with credit card, but the payment method that I had originally used for Game Pass was a PayPal account that I have since closed. I've...
  7. Cannot add a new payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot add a new payment method: My Gold Live is suspended because I cancelled my CC. However, I have a new one which I am attempting to add in order to renew it. It continually tells me that the information on the card does not...
  8. Trying to add payment method for account in Kenya

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to add payment method for account in Kenya: It seems it is almost impossible to add a payment method for somebody that is outside the US and Europe. Tried to purchase a game or a subsription but keep getting the errorMessage below (screen...
  9. Payment method can not be authorized.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment method can not be authorized.: I am trying to purchase in-game currency, but my payment can not be authorized. There is nothing wrong with my card nor my billing information. 9aa8c010-bebd-4890-bec5-93fe392116b4
  10. Medio de Pago [Payment Method]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Medio de Pago [Payment Method]: Buen día quiero saber porque me cobraron 3.000 pesos por agregar mi tarjeta a los medios de pago [Translate - Good day I want to know why I was charged 3,000 pesos for adding my card to the means...