Payment option

Discus and support Payment option in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a question to microsoft. Why can’t use my microsoft account to pay up my past due? It is because you need another way to make sure that have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by onSH0Retable, Sep 4, 2019.

1. onSH0Retable
    onSH0Retable Guest

Payment option

i have a question to microsoft. Why can’t use my microsoft account to pay up my past due? It is because you need another way to make sure that have money to pay for my subscription?

:)

onSH0Retable, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Payment Option

4. Jyxa Win User

Payment Options

You should contact Xbox Support via phone chat or online chat. Their number is 1-800-4MYXBOX.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Payment Options

No you cannot. You will need to use a credit card or a prepaid subscription card
  6. Judge Win User

Payment Options.

Official word from support from an old topic:

"Most prepaid and gift credit cards will not work as they are not set up for online and/or recurring billing. You might be able to set this up on their website by entering some information, but that depends on the card and the provider. "

Reference:
    forums.xbox.com/.../188528.aspx
Thema:

Payment option

1. Payment option - Similar Threads - Payment option

2. Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options: I have been trying to change the payment options on my xbox 360. Seems straight forward but it only offers me US options for location. I am in Australia. The xbox is set up with AU location....
  3. "You have no valid payment options on file" demands a USA address when I don't live in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You have no valid payment options on file" demands a USA address when I don't live in USA: Hello, I am in Australia and have recently purchased an x-box. I linked it to my account and set up a subscription, added my payment details, it's all working fine... ...Until I went to get a...
  4. Adding payment options to an account that has money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding payment options to an account that has money on it: I already have some money on my account and i was wondering what would happen to the money if i added a credit card to my account. if i bought a game would it take the money out of my account...
  5. Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...: I recently tried to renew my xbox live gold subscription and bought a code for 3 months. When i tried to enter it, it said this, “The payment option on an existing subscription was declined,...
  6. Payment Option In Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment Option In Xbox: Hi, do I have to provide a valid billing address for purchasing Xbox content using the amount from my account(money from Gift cards) ? Reason why I am asking this is my country is not listed in...
  7. payment options (please help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    payment options (please help): i have been trying to buy an xbox live membership and i am trying to use mobile payment as an option, which has worked multiple times before, but doesnt work anymore, in fact, its not even an...
  8. “You have no valid payment options on file”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “You have no valid payment options on file”: I am trying to buy a couple of star wars games from the original Xbox console off of the Xbox one store. Despite having my valid credit card on my account it keeps giving me the error “You have no...
  9. Payment options - Paypal option not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment options - Paypal option not available: Hi guys, I am trying to add a payment option - preferably Paypal and the only option i am allowed is either a credit card or a debit card. Can someone help? Thanks....
  10. Cannot add new payment options for my current location.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add new payment options for my current location.: I used to live in the US but now I live in the UK. I also have a new debit card. When i try to add the new card it is locked on United States and cannot be changed. I have changed everything in my...