Payment option

Discus and support Payment option in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a question to microsoft. Why can’t use my microsoft account to pay up my past due? It is because you need another way to make sure that have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by onSH0Retable, Sep 4, 2019.

1. onSH0Retable
    onSH0Retable Guest

Payment option

i have a question to microsoft. Why can’t use my microsoft account to pay up my past due? It is because you need another way to make sure that have money to pay for my subscription?

:)

onSH0Retable, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Payment Option

4. Jyxa Win User

Payment Options

You should contact Xbox Support via phone chat or online chat. Their number is 1-800-4MYXBOX.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Payment Options

No you cannot. You will need to use a credit card or a prepaid subscription card
  6. Judge Win User

Payment Options.

Official word from support from an old topic:

"Most prepaid and gift credit cards will not work as they are not set up for online and/or recurring billing. You might be able to set this up on their website by entering some information, but that depends on the card and the provider. "

Reference:
    forums.xbox.com/.../188528.aspx
Thema:

Payment option

1. Payment option - Similar Threads - Payment option

2. Adding a new payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a new payment option.: Hello, I have a problem with adding the phone payment option. When I enter my orange number it is written that it is incorrect. And it is correct because I entered 10 times correctly. I also tried...
  3. "Add payment option" bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Add payment option" bug: Hi there, As support chat is unreachable and nobody called me when scheduling a support call, I'm reaching out to you good people. I am unable to buy anything on the Xbox marketplace. Every...
  4. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  5. I can’t add a different payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t add a different payment option: I need to pay off xbox live gold but my card is being declined and it won’t let me add a different card d4c438af-b496-46ac-9f4f-9e913d2ac734
  6. “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.: So whenever I go to buy a backwards compatible title, it shows the prices of it in £ but then it all of a sudden it switches to US dollars and says i have no valid payment options available. I’m...
  7. Billing payment option issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing payment option issue: I am trying to use bill to mobile as a payment option in xbox store, I select Verizon and enter my number and it gives me an error saying "something went wrong try back later". Microsoft support...
  8. How can I pay an outstanding balance if I do not have the payment option of pay pal and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I pay an outstanding balance if I do not have the payment option of pay pal and...: A month ago I bought an offer of a game pass subscription to o.53 US cents that in the currency of my country would be 10 pesos (the currency of my country) and now it appears to me that I have...
  9. Not receiving verifacation text to set up optus as a payment option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving verifacation text to set up optus as a payment option: I have checked that the number is correct and have tried this multiple times now I checked that the regions matched and have made sure tht my phone is not blocking it as spam please help...
  10. payment option dont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment option dont show up: hi i added mobile phone as my payment method on x1 because its only payment method i can add because i dont have bank or paypal account but when i hit the buy button on some game or anything then...