Payment problems

Discus and support Payment problems in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 50.00 gift card and later when I tried to purchase a 20.00 gift card I got an error saying can't process your payment contact us. My next... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Miladyraven, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Miladyraven
    Miladyraven Guest

Payment problems

I bought a 50.00 gift card and later when I tried to purchase a 20.00 gift card I got an error saying can't process your payment contact us. My next payment for Xbox Ultimate isn't due until the 22nd of this month. I have tried both my PayPal account and
    credit card and neither work, even though it had worked 15 minutes earlier.

:)

Miladyraven, Jan 12, 2021
  2. PandaGameStrong Win User

Problem with Payment

You should contact xbox support billing section. To call support :
    http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
    Ok so now, there's now Puerto Rico in the region area, and when I go to the US section, there is no Puerto Rico. Is Puerto Rico non-existent to Microsoft...
  3. onyxishere Win User

Payment problems

Sorry to hear it. If you are having trouble adding a new payment method to the system give support a call and they can help you out with it.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DominumStige Win User

Problem with a Payment

Hi!

Check your
    order history
    if you can get a refund (you must have played for less than 2 hours). Otherwise contact the support directly.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with a Payment

You can try going to http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if you can start a refund there. If not, you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. onyxishere Win User

payment problems

Call up support and speak with billing to have them help you remove the card.
Thema:

Payment problems

1. Payment problems - Similar Threads - Payment problems

2. Problem with payment for Xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with payment for Xbox game pass ultimate.: Hello, maybe u have the same problem when u try to buy subscription Xbox game pass ultimate. I have active "Xbox live gold", "Xbox game pass for consoel", "Xbox game pass for PC" and when i want...
  3. Payment problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment problem: I have a international visa debit card but i cannot use for xbox subscription can anyone help me, the card works properly on other website like steam, netflix can anyone help...
  4. payment problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    payment problem: Problem : this is always the answer: An error occurred while processing the payment of the amount. Later pr separately set again. I'm changing to a new number or other payment method in vain....
  5. Past Due Payment Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Payment Problems: So I haven’t been on my xbox live in a decent amount of time and I now have a past due payment for ultimate pass but I didn’t even know it happened and now it’s making me pay that past due payment...
  6. problem with the payment method

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem with the payment method: Hi, I have problems paying for the game pass test since at the time I am putting the data of my card it tells me that there is an error with the service and I want to know if I am the only one...
  7. Adding new card for payment problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding new card for payment problems: so I've been trying endlessly to add my new cc to my xbox one gold and other apps but get denied every time because it says I need to have a card in Arab Emirates, even though I've never lived or...
  8. Problema con pago de suscripción vencida[Translation-Problem with expired subscription payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con pago de suscripción vencida[Translation-Problem with expired subscription payment]: Me parece injusto, poco ético, y de mala fe. Que no den la opción de poder pagar con saldo de microsoft o con una tarjeta de regalo una suscripción vencida. Eh gastado unos 80 dólares...
  9. Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]: Kupiłem subskrypcje xbox game pass. Minął ponad miesiąc i mam zaległości w opłatach bo myślałem że wykupiłem gamę pass na miesiąc. Chciałem zapłacić kartą przedplacona ale po rozczytaniu okazało...
  10. Late payment problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Late payment problem: I really need help, I tried to settle my payment but it still marks me "an error occurred, please try again later" I do not know what to do and I can no longer play without the xbox live gold...