Payment processing problem

Discus and support Payment processing problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing an issue, where I try to purchase a DLC pack for Rock Band on Xbox 360. After I confirm my payment method(my credit card,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yapko, Sep 25, 2019.

1. yapko
    yapko Guest

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue, where I try to purchase a DLC pack for Rock Band on Xbox 360. After I confirm my payment method(my credit card, valid), I am being sent to a payment processing window, with XBOX Live logo and "trasaction is encrypted" information.
    I've been waiting and waiting and it never ends processing.

Picture related.

Payment processing problem [​IMG]

Sorry if I chose wrong category.

:)

yapko, Sep 25, 2019
  2. yapko Win User

I am sorry for bad phrasing. I tried to buy it via internet browser on my PC, and yes, I tried on Xbox marketplace. It seems like only Rock Band 4 DLCs are supproted right now?

This is the link for DLC
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. There may be a temporary issue with the store on the console. Have you tried making your purchase on
    https://xbox.com ?
  4. MaskedNutria703 Win User

Contact us at Microsoft support

same problem processing payment and won't go threw using debit or credit cards
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Trouble processing payment

I'm not sure if it was the same error code, but about a year ago I had a similar message when trying to purchase a game which said that it was having trouble processing my payment. I knew there was no issue with my debit card, so I wasn't sure what
    was causing it either. I wound up backing out of the Store and left it alone until later that evening. Then I tried again, a few hours later, and it went through fine. Just thought I'd add this, in case you might want to try again and see if it does go through.
    Good luck!
    Yes the same thing happened to me think the servers are being taxed this week
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Trouble Processing Payment

Hey there JackVossler,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally see how getting this error could be pretty frustrating. Since it straight up says to contact support, I suggest
    contacting support as there could be something that is messing everything up.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Payment processing problem - Similar Threads - Payment processing problem

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: This is the message I am getting. Ibknow its not my card because i bought 2k21 with it at game stop. But i try to buy anything above $10 f039abe4-5521-407b-8918-142f06c539c7
  3. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: For two days I have been trying to pre-order Marvel’s Avengers but, every time I try to buy it I keep getting this message “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...
  4. Xbox expedited repair - Unable to process your request at payment screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox expedited repair - Unable to process your request at payment screen: Hi, This is doing my head in and it seems impossible to get into contact with someone from Microsoft directly. I'm trying to do an expedited repair for my Xbox one X that decided to break after...
  5. Erro ao processar pagamento[Translation-Error processing payment]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao processar pagamento[Translation-Error processing payment]: Tentei comprar um jogo na loja da microsoft porém toda vez que tento efetuar o pagamento aparece a mensagem "entre em contato com a microsoft, não foi possível processar o pagamento."...
  6. Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...: I can buy a game for myself but I a cant gift the same game for my friends it keeps saying trouble processing your payment 3e3e7cd8-d91c-4dc3-b95c-15035bc91950
  7. Can not process payment on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not process payment on microsoft store: I can't buy a product from the store. "We are having trouble processing your payment."What is the problem? Error Details Contact Microsoft support We are unable to process your payment....
  8. Error processing payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error processing payment: Hello there, I hope i get a solution for this problem. So i went to the microsoft website ( Xbox Design Lab ) and when i try to checkout it says Error processing payment although i tried 2...
  9. Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass: I'm tearing my hair out over this, and I hope someone can offer some advice, since there appears to be no other way to contact support: When purchasing an Xbox Game Pass subscription on Windows 10...
  10. What is Microsoft's problem with customer support and processing payments.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is Microsoft's problem with customer support and processing payments.: I have tried several times contacting customer support and tried two different chats which all has consumed a considerable amount of my time all to find out in the end that you are having...