Payment processing problem

Discus and support Payment processing problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing an issue, where I try to purchase a DLC pack for Rock Band on Xbox 360. After I confirm my payment method(my credit card,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yapko, Sep 25, 2019.

1. yapko
    yapko Guest

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue, where I try to purchase a DLC pack for Rock Band on Xbox 360. After I confirm my payment method(my credit card, valid), I am being sent to a payment processing window, with XBOX Live logo and "trasaction is encrypted" information.
    I've been waiting and waiting and it never ends processing.

Picture related.

Payment processing problem [​IMG]

Sorry if I chose wrong category.

:)

yapko, Sep 25, 2019
  2. yapko Win User

I am sorry for bad phrasing. I tried to buy it via internet browser on my PC, and yes, I tried on Xbox marketplace. It seems like only Rock Band 4 DLCs are supproted right now?

This is the link for DLC
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. There may be a temporary issue with the store on the console. Have you tried making your purchase on
    https://xbox.com ?
  4. MaskedNutria703 Win User

Contact us at Microsoft support

same problem processing payment and won't go threw using debit or credit cards
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Trouble processing payment

I'm not sure if it was the same error code, but about a year ago I had a similar message when trying to purchase a game which said that it was having trouble processing my payment. I knew there was no issue with my debit card, so I wasn't sure what
    was causing it either. I wound up backing out of the Store and left it alone until later that evening. Then I tried again, a few hours later, and it went through fine. Just thought I'd add this, in case you might want to try again and see if it does go through.
    Good luck!
    Yes the same thing happened to me think the servers are being taxed this week
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

Trouble Processing Payment

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

Don't forget to explain your situation and they will be able to help you:)
Thema:

1. Payment processing problem - Similar Threads - Payment processing problem

2. Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly: Due to the weekend I'm not able to call Microsoft Servicedesk. However, what are the options to consider in order to get the digital product successfully. I don't want to wait until monday. I...
  3. Does any one know what to do when it says on Xbox one it can’t process a payment??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any one know what to do when it says on Xbox one it can’t process a payment??: I had just updated and payed for my gold membership that got excepted. Then tried to renew my game pass and it came up saying cant be processed and need to contact support cant find what im...
  4. Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]: Olá Eu estou a tentar comprar um cartão-presente de 30 reais, mas toda vez que eu vou finalizar a compra aparece a seguinte mensagem de erro na tela: Já tentei passar o cartão-presente com 2...
  5. не удалось обработать ваш платёж [Translation - failed to process your payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    не удалось обработать ваш платёж [Translation - failed to process your payment]: я хочу купить игру,карту привязал,нажимаю купить и выскаивает ошибка НЕ УДАЛОСЬ ОБ АБОТАТЬ ВАШ ПЛАТЁЖ ____ [Translation - I want to buy a game, tied a card, click buy and an error pops up Failed...
  6. I cannot process my payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot process my payment: My payment cannot be processed. How can i get help? 036a0c34-3fdc-4f04-a478-9caf333cfc4c
  7. Ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası [Translate] Failure that your payment cannot be processed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası [Translate] Failure that your payment cannot be processed: Ubisoft yayıncı indiriminde oyun almaya çalışıyorum dünden beri ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası veriyor ne yapabilirim [Translate by Mod] Ubisoft publisher trying to get the game at the...
  8. Nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement [Mod Translation - We can't process your payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement [Mod Translation - We can't process your payment]: Bonjour, depuis quelques jours j’essaye de me procurer la précommande de l’edition deluxe de code vein et en essayant de l’acheter le problème suivant m’apparait : nous ne pouvons pas traiter...
  9. Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass: I'm tearing my hair out over this, and I hope someone can offer some advice, since there appears to be no other way to contact support: When purchasing an Xbox Game Pass subscription on Windows 10...
  10. What is Microsoft's problem with customer support and processing payments.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is Microsoft's problem with customer support and processing payments.: I have tried several times contacting customer support and tried two different chats which all has consumed a considerable amount of my time all to find out in the end that you are having...