Payment transaction keeps loading forever

Discus and support Payment transaction keeps loading forever in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to buy the free xbox 360 game with gold. I have a current xbox live gold subscription. When I try to buy it through my Xbox One, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UrbaneDragoon, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Payment transaction keeps loading forever

Hi,

I'm trying to buy the free xbox 360 game with gold. I have a current xbox live gold subscription. When I try to buy it through my Xbox One, I can only see the price of the game. There's options to continue and cancel but I cannot click on continue, only
    on cancel. When trying to buy it through the markeplace, the interface is stuck at the payment transaction. It just keeps loading. I have a valid credit card attached. For some reason my language also turns to french when buying the game.

Payment transaction keeps loading forever [​IMG]

I cannot seem to find anything about this problem. There also seems to be no option at all to contact any kind of Xbox support, only articles which do not help at all.

Thank you

:)

UrbaneDragoon, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Hi!

Try to do it directly from your console or from the xbox mobile app.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

This happened to me so I just used Edge browser on my Android phone and I got the purchase to go through there. You might also send Microsoft feedback on this issue using the feedback hub on a Windows PC.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

This has happened to me with the 360 Games with Gold before too. I tried and tried and it was just a loading circle and would never load. I'm not sure if it might help, or it was just coincidence for me, but I left it and quit trying for the day and then
    remember about it 2 days later, went back to it and tried again, and it went straight through. Maybe try again tomorrow or the next day and hopefully it will have fixed itself. Best of luck!
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

6. campy amour Win User

My XBox wont let me go gold.

It doesn't give me anything, it wont load and keeps doing the loading sign. Even if I let it sit forever, it wont
Thema:

1. Payment transaction keeps loading forever - Similar Threads - Payment transaction keeps

2. Achterstallige betaling [Mod Translated - Late payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achterstallige betaling [Mod Translated - Late payment]: Hallo, Ik heb een openstaande betaling van $27.20 voor xbox gold van 3 maand. Maar ik kan deze niet betalen omdat mijn betaal gegevens niet meer kloppen. Ik kan deze ook niet aanpassen. Ik...
  3. Невозможно активировать карту оплаты в рублях [It is impossible to activate the payment...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Невозможно активировать карту оплаты в рублях [It is impossible to activate the payment...: Здравствуйте! С прошлого года осталось штук 5 карт оплаты икс бокс. покупал их в магазине своего города на картонке. там написано что срок действия промокода не ограничен, решил ввести код во...
  4. Payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment: I've unsubscribed from the ultimate pass and the day before I have to pay and they still charged me. I was wondering if you can give me a refund. I cannot use the game pass but it still charged...
  5. Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]: Olá Eu estou a tentar comprar um cartão-presente de 30 reais, mas toda vez que eu vou finalizar a compra aparece a seguinte mensagem de erro na tela: Já tentei passar o cartão-presente com 2...
  6. Refund of unauthorised payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of unauthorised payment: How do I get a refund for an unauthorised payment? de04b4ea-0609-40e6-b723-4fcf7ec00242
  7. Paiement abusif gta5 [Translate] Payment abusive gta5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paiement abusif gta5 [Translate] Payment abusive gta5: Bonjour, Ça fait plusieurs fois que je vois passer des commandes de packs dollars pour gta5 sur mes commandes microsoft mais personne ne les a passées. Comment bloquer la personne qui a piraté...
  8. Microsoft account payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account payment: Hei Guys, I have a problem with my Microsoft Account. Have charged 10euro to continue using Game Pass. now unfortunately my Paypal account is linked and cannot have it debited via the Microsoft...
  9. 마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]: 포르자호라이즌4 결재를진행하 는데 결 가돼지않습니다 계좌에돈이있는데 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. PUR-InsufficientFunds XppHFXw9006/HmL3.38.1.11.10 라 뜨네요.......
  10. 2 payment methods in one transaction

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 payment methods in one transaction: I have previously used my credit card and Microsoft account when purchasing something but for some reason can't get it to work this time round. Has anyone else done this before? Thanks in advance...