Payment transaction keeps loading forever

Discus and support Payment transaction keeps loading forever in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to buy the free xbox 360 game with gold. I have a current xbox live gold subscription. When I try to buy it through my Xbox One, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UrbaneDragoon, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Payment transaction keeps loading forever

Hi,

I'm trying to buy the free xbox 360 game with gold. I have a current xbox live gold subscription. When I try to buy it through my Xbox One, I can only see the price of the game. There's options to continue and cancel but I cannot click on continue, only
    on cancel. When trying to buy it through the markeplace, the interface is stuck at the payment transaction. It just keeps loading. I have a valid credit card attached. For some reason my language also turns to french when buying the game.

Payment transaction keeps loading forever [​IMG]

I cannot seem to find anything about this problem. There also seems to be no option at all to contact any kind of Xbox support, only articles which do not help at all.

Thank you

:)

UrbaneDragoon, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Hi!

Try to do it directly from your console or from the xbox mobile app.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

This happened to me so I just used Edge browser on my Android phone and I got the purchase to go through there. You might also send Microsoft feedback on this issue using the feedback hub on a Windows PC.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

This has happened to me with the 360 Games with Gold before too. I tried and tried and it was just a loading circle and would never load. I'm not sure if it might help, or it was just coincidence for me, but I left it and quit trying for the day and then
    remember about it 2 days later, went back to it and tried again, and it went straight through. Maybe try again tomorrow or the next day and hopefully it will have fixed itself. Best of luck!
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

6. campy amour Win User

My XBox wont let me go gold.

It doesn't give me anything, it wont load and keeps doing the loading sign. Even if I let it sit forever, it wont
Thema:

1. Payment transaction keeps loading forever - Similar Threads - Payment transaction keeps

2. Payment is past due, although money has been debited

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment is past due, although money has been debited: Hello! Today, I was charged via PayPal for a monthly subscription. But when I go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/, it says that the payment is past due and it is proposed to pay it off....
  3. Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]: Kupiłem subskrypcje xbox game pass. Minął ponad miesiąc i mam zaległości w opłatach bo myślałem że wykupiłem gamę pass na miesiąc. Chciałem zapłacić kartą przedplacona ale po rozczytaniu okazało...
  4. ödeme yöntemi[Translation-Payment method]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ödeme yöntemi[Translation-Payment method]: ben ilk aboneliği başka kartla yaptım ama bidahaki aya iptal ettim aboneliği şimdi yine yapcam ama başka kartla yapamıyorum sebebi nedir [Translation-I made the first subscription with another...
  5. Cant redeem code and remove payment method

in XboX Insiders
    Cant redeem code and remove payment method: It won't let me redeem my code it's pissing me off, I've got game pass code and Xbox live code and it says there is a problem with my bill on a card and won't let me renew any thing submitted by...
  6. Can not process payment on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not process payment on microsoft store: I can't buy a product from the store. "We are having trouble processing your payment."What is the problem? Error Details Contact Microsoft support We are unable to process your payment....
  7. Xbox Game Pass Overdue Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Overdue Payment: The payment option I used for my Xbox Game Pass has expired and my account has since been suspended due to the outstanding balance. This is understandable, but I just wanted to check if additional...
  8. Post code, games pass, payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post code, games pass, payment method: So l just got a new Xbox one s and 1st when l try to set up a payment method and it will ask me for an address for my profile and not accept my post code saying it isn’t “formatted correctly” when...
  9. Error processing payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error processing payment: Hello there, I hope i get a solution for this problem. So i went to the microsoft website ( Xbox Design Lab ) and when i try to checkout it says Error processing payment although i tried 2...
  10. 2 payment methods in one transaction

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 payment methods in one transaction: I have previously used my credit card and Microsoft account when purchasing something but for some reason can't get it to work this time round. Has anyone else done this before? Thanks in advance...