Payment validation problems, urgent!!

Discus and support Payment validation problems, urgent!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, just reporting a problem in one of my transactions with you guys, i'll explain: About a month ago, i lost my atm card and had it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Knives Redfield, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Payment validation problems, urgent!!

Hello there, just reporting a problem in one of my transactions with you guys, i'll explain:

About a month ago, i lost my atm card and had it reported/canceled immediately, at least momentaneously while i get a replacement of the card, but long before this, (in april) i had pre-ordered Destiny 2, along with some other content, and then like two
    weeks ago, i get this email telling me there is a problem with this transaction of mine, but why though? i payed of it long before this even happen, i'm here thinking the problem is because of this but i don't know for sure, anyhow i need this settled, solved
    as soon as possible.

The site, email and everything else are asking me to add another payment method and i fear that you guys would charge me for this product AGAIN, how can we fix it?

This is the purchase code (i think, i don't really know what it is) that can be read on my record, along with some other details of the purchase: [mod removed], back then when i payed for it.

And then when i go to find some help with this, i get this: Id. of the item:
    10622 - Las review: 17/08/2017 - Review: 7

Would you guys from support get in touch with me so this can be over? or add a repply on this topic, because, for some reason i couldn't find an email adress to get this exposed, no, i had to come down here and make it public for the world.

my email adress: [mod removed] please help!!

-------------------------------------------------

PD. You need to the some serious tune ups on your support system, like there is no email adress to be seen, or a way for anyone who doesn't speak inglish to get to you directly without having to disclose their problems in some forum, like most of my fellow
    country men. What if i don't have a twitter acount? what if i can't take a phone call from you at work? Seriously...

:)

Knives Redfield, Aug 30, 2017
  2. YoungDavid77
    YoungDavid77 Guest
    Why can't used Xbox Gift card to buy stuff from the avatar store

Everytime I tried to buy some new stuff for my avatar store on Xbox One with my Xbox Gift Card it said You have no valid payment option. Not everyone doesn't have a credit card to this is BS, this is not fare to people who can't buy avatar stuff with your Xbox Gift card. I hope MS can fixed this problem

YoungDavid77, Aug 30, 2017
  3. Giullare7
    Giullare7 Guest
    urgent

urgent ... and a few weeks that I have problems with the halo waypoint 4, please do something

Giullare7, Aug 30, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Posting reference/purchase numbers is not allowed on the forums.

You would need to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to your account/billing info.

That link should take you to your regions support contact details

Daft Badger, Aug 30, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Posting reference/purchase numbers is not allowed on the forums.

You would need to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to your account/billing info.

That link should take you to your regions support contact details
  6. ninetyBR Win User

CANCELAR PAGAMENTO AUTOMATICO

I need to Remove automatic payment from my account urgently

Thanks
  7. Its Kapoow Win User

free xbox live goldw

ye you need a valid payment option so add a payment option what is valid and it will work hopefully
  8. RomkaZzz Win User

Game pass purchases

Do you have a valid payment option? Try to contact support team for solve a problem. Have a nice day!
  9. Saeleth Win User

Xbox game pass

Hi there,

Provided that you have a valid payment method, you can purchase a 12 month Live subscription no problem 😀
Thema:

1. Payment validation problems, urgent!! - Similar Threads - Payment validation problems

2. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  3. “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.: So whenever I go to buy a backwards compatible title, it shows the prices of it in £ but then it all of a sudden it switches to US dollars and says i have no valid payment options available. I’m...
  4. Допустимые способы оплаты не зарегистрированы. [Translate] There are no valid payment methods.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Допустимые способы оплаты не зарегистрированы. [Translate] There are no valid payment methods.: при покупке игр в маркете выскакивает вот это ( допустимые способы оплаты не зарегестрированы ) карта вроде привязана [Translate by Mod] When buying games in the market jumps out this...
  5. I picked the wrong Region/Country when i made my account, now i can't make a valid payment ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I picked the wrong Region/Country when i made my account, now i can't make a valid payment ...: Hi, so i wanted to get Splinter Cell Conviction from Games with gold so i went too the Xbox.com page and navigated to the games with gold tab. After i found the game i chose to download it so i...
  6. No valid payment option on file: Halo Reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No valid payment option on file: Halo Reach: Hello, Been trying to purchase Halo: Reach but there is apparently no valid payment option on file. Which is not true as I have my credit card attached to pay for Xbox Live. When clicking on...
  7. You have no valid payment options on file

in XBoX on Consoles
    You have no valid payment options on file: I want to get the Xbox 360 free games with gold, but i get an error message which says "You have no valid payment options on file". I don't have the same problem with Xbox One games, it just...
  8. Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument): Currently having problems with valid payment instrument when trying to get a free Xbox 360 game with my gold subscription, my credit card info has already been implemented in....
  9. "You have no valid payment options on file"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "You have no valid payment options on file": I am trying to download a free game from Xbox Live (LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - it's free with an Xbox Live Gold Membership right now), but when I go to "purchase" it, it says that I have no...
  10. No Valid Payment Option...But I added a debit card and it still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Valid Payment Option...But I added a debit card and it still won't work: I tried to buy the xbox 360 backwards comp Dead Space, and after getting the "no valid" message the first time, I added a debit card. I got the message again. And again, I delved into Google and...