Payment with GSM

Discus and support Payment with GSM in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My name is david brulmans and I would like to ask if you would remove all my acounds wild where the GSM number is being paid thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DavidBrulmans, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Payment with GSM

My name is david brulmans and I would like to ask if you would remove all my acounds wild where the GSM number is being paid thanks

:)

DavidBrulmans, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Payment with GSM

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Payment with GSM

Hello DavidBrulmans,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to removing the GSM number from your account, you will have to go to your payment and billing within your
    Microsoft account and remove it from there. If you are not able to remove it from the website you will need to
    Contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. ACPcola Win User

Wouldn't you love a Microsoft/Sony console?

Competition is always better for the consumer. Just look at the AT&T/ T-Mobile merger, if it goes through AT&T will be a monopoly in GSM cellular carriers and prices will only go up.
  5. Astrates Win User

What Are Your Favorate Achievement Icons?

[​IMG]

Fallout definitely has some of the best. That's from New Vegas for completing a mission but all of the ones from Fallout 3 and New Vegas are fun and look quirky
  6. Michael kidd Win User

NAT Error

it may have been mentioned above, i havent read all the answers, but some routers or modems, especially GSM devices like one of the ones i use has a DMZ option only, if there is a dmz option, open the IP address for ur xbox, a DMZ removes the firewall for
    the one chosen device, it means ur xbox is open to an external attack but highly unlikely as the xbox doesnt hold info or personal files,
Thema:

Payment with GSM

1. Payment with GSM - Similar Threads - Payment GSM

2. Xbox expedited repair - Unable to process your request at payment screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox expedited repair - Unable to process your request at payment screen: Hi, This is doing my head in and it seems impossible to get into contact with someone from Microsoft directly. I'm trying to do an expedited repair for my Xbox one X that decided to break after...
  3. When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...: I cannot add a credit card or debit card for Xbox purchases. When trying to add any credit card or debit card as a payment on my Xbox I get the message, "Your bank couldn't authorize this...
  4. XBOX Gamepass geciken ödeme ve İPTAL EDİLEMİYOR[XBOX Gamepass delayed payment and CANNOT BE...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Gamepass geciken ödeme ve İPTAL EDİLEMİYOR[XBOX Gamepass delayed payment and CANNOT BE...: XBOX Gamepass aldım ilk ay 5tl olarak çekti sonraki aylar parayı yatıramadığım için çekemedi doğal olarak iptal oldu gözüküyor ama 14tl olan gamepass i almak istiyorum izin vermiyor önce onu...
  5. How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?: My son purchased a game last week with my permission. So long as he asks first I then let him make the purchase with my card details which are on the account. Unbeknown to me when he went to...
  6. Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]: Tengo un pago pendiente atrasado de game pass ultimate, quiero pagar con tarjetas de regalo, pero ¿Cómo la pago con estas tarjetas si no aparecen como forma de pago? [Translation - I have a late...
  7. Erro ao processar pagamento[Translation-Error processing payment]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao processar pagamento[Translation-Error processing payment]: Tentei comprar um jogo na loja da microsoft porém toda vez que tento efetuar o pagamento aparece a mensagem "entre em contato com a microsoft, não foi possível processar o pagamento."...
  8. Payment issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment issues: I’ve been trying to buy rainbowsix seige and sea of theives i went to pay out and i put all my credit card info and it said there was an error with the name we tried it again and we even tried a...
  9. Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...: I can buy a game for myself but I a cant gift the same game for my friends it keeps saying trouble processing your payment 3e3e7cd8-d91c-4dc3-b95c-15035bc91950
  10. change method of payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    change method of payment: how do I change credit card number to have my xbox charged 0b604d31-bf7b-4ac1-b06f-bdd7e1dfe885