Payment with GSM

Discus and support Payment with GSM in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My name is david brulmans and I would like to ask if you would remove all my acounds wild where the GSM number is being paid thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DavidBrulmans, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Payment with GSM

My name is david brulmans and I would like to ask if you would remove all my acounds wild where the GSM number is being paid thanks

:)

DavidBrulmans, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Payment with GSM

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Payment with GSM

Hello DavidBrulmans,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to removing the GSM number from your account, you will have to go to your payment and billing within your
    Microsoft account and remove it from there. If you are not able to remove it from the website you will need to
    Contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. ACPcola Win User

Wouldn't you love a Microsoft/Sony console?

Competition is always better for the consumer. Just look at the AT&T/ T-Mobile merger, if it goes through AT&T will be a monopoly in GSM cellular carriers and prices will only go up.
  5. Astrates Win User

What Are Your Favorate Achievement Icons?

[​IMG]

Fallout definitely has some of the best. That's from New Vegas for completing a mission but all of the ones from Fallout 3 and New Vegas are fun and look quirky
  6. Michael kidd Win User

NAT Error

it may have been mentioned above, i havent read all the answers, but some routers or modems, especially GSM devices like one of the ones i use has a DMZ option only, if there is a dmz option, open the IP address for ur xbox, a DMZ removes the firewall for
    the one chosen device, it means ur xbox is open to an external attack but highly unlikely as the xbox doesnt hold info or personal files,
Thema:

Payment with GSM

1. Payment with GSM - Similar Threads - Payment GSM

2. Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one: Recently ive had problems with trying to download 360 games in Gold. Why am i asked to change metod of payment for free downloads? d7f56a02-6ece-423d-9210-27ab11c3bc7b
  3. Month gold payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Month gold payment: I payed my monthly gold already now it wont let me play. it just says you need to pay and i already did can you clear that please it would mean everything to me plz...
  4. Any way to check if a pre-order has had payment taken from account balance or is due near...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to check if a pre-order has had payment taken from account balance or is due near...: I usually have plenty of credit in my MS account for when I want to either pre-order games, or just buy them there and then. But after a misunderstanding the other day, I was informed by somebody...
  5. Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly: Due to the weekend I'm not able to call Microsoft Servicedesk. However, what are the options to consider in order to get the digital product successfully. I don't want to wait until monday. I...
  6. recurring payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    recurring payments: I'm not the best when it comes to modern technology and once i'd actually got to the page needed i had a message saying problems with your site and then guiding through to this page. Please can...
  7. Paiement par prélèvement (Payment by direct debit)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paiement par prélèvement (Payment by direct debit): Bonjour, je souhaite m'abonner xbox pass, la version bêta 1 euro mais lorsque j'utilise le mode de paiement au moyen d'un prélèvement avec ma carte bancaire, le système me dit qu'ils ne peuvent...
  8. Paying an overdue payment with my balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying an overdue payment with my balance: I was wondering if it was possible if I can pay my overdue Xbox Live payment with my Microsoft balance. But the problem is that a credit card is in use with my account and the card isn’t working....
  9. Split payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment: Can anyone help me out can i use my phone number and my xbox currency to purchase a game like split the payment between the two i can only use my phone to buy things up to £50 and the game is £60...
  10. Gold live and payments

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold live and payments: hi can anyone help, last time i paid for my son to have xbox live so he can play with his friends was 06/08/2019 for one month There is no recurrence turned on and no prepayment cards been use i...