Payment

Discus and support Payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to pay for my xbox game pass but everytime i pay it says sorry something went wrong en please try again or refresh the page we did... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Peaklion, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Peaklion
    Peaklion Guest

Payment

I am trying to pay for my xbox game pass but everytime i pay it says sorry something went wrong en please try again or refresh the page we did everything but it keeps going wrong butt i still pay for it i have paid like 40 euros for something that costs
    8.26 euro

:)

Peaklion, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I reedem xbox pass and wont let me reedem pass

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why are we not alowed to pay for due payments on a subscription with xbox wallet money

5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store

Hi jogglerknot,

It is possible that your payment information may be outdated on your account. To check your payment methods on file, or to add a new payment method, refer to this support article

Manage your payment options online
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live

Thema:

Payment

1. Payment - Similar Threads - Payment

2. Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]: Tengo un pago pendiente atrasado de game pass ultimate, quiero pagar con tarjetas de regalo, pero ¿Cómo la pago con estas tarjetas si no aparecen como forma de pago? [Translation - I have a late...
  3. Erro ao processar pagamento[Translation-Error processing payment]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao processar pagamento[Translation-Error processing payment]: Tentei comprar um jogo na loja da microsoft porém toda vez que tento efetuar o pagamento aparece a mensagem "entre em contato com a microsoft, não foi possível processar o pagamento."...
  4. Payment issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment issues: I’ve been trying to buy rainbowsix seige and sea of theives i went to pay out and i put all my credit card info and it said there was an error with the name we tried it again and we even tried a...
  5. Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...: I can buy a game for myself but I a cant gift the same game for my friends it keeps saying trouble processing your payment 3e3e7cd8-d91c-4dc3-b95c-15035bc91950
  6. change method of payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    change method of payment: how do I change credit card number to have my xbox charged 0b604d31-bf7b-4ac1-b06f-bdd7e1dfe885
  7. XBox Live account deleted due to inactivity but Microsoft still taking payments on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live account deleted due to inactivity but Microsoft still taking payments on my...: I have made repeated attempts and wasted a huge amount of time trying to cancel my credit card payments on an XBox Live account that was deleted years ago by XBox due to inactivity. All attempts...
  8. Adding new card for payment problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding new card for payment problems: so I've been trying endlessly to add my new cc to my xbox one gold and other apps but get denied every time because it says I need to have a card in Arab Emirates, even though I've never lived or...
  9. Problema con pago de suscripción vencida[Translation-Problem with expired subscription payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con pago de suscripción vencida[Translation-Problem with expired subscription payment]: Me parece injusto, poco ético, y de mala fe. Que no den la opción de poder pagar con saldo de microsoft o con una tarjeta de regalo una suscripción vencida. Eh gastado unos 80 dólares...
  10. Having Payment Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Payment Issue: Hi, I am Subham Ray, I'm from India. I purchased several games and annual subscription for XBLG in previous month, but I deleted my payment method by mistake. Now, I want to buy a game, but when...