Payment

Discus and support Payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to pay for my xbox game pass but everytime i pay it says sorry something went wrong en please try again or refresh the page we did... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Peaklion, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Peaklion
    Peaklion Guest

Payment

I am trying to pay for my xbox game pass but everytime i pay it says sorry something went wrong en please try again or refresh the page we did everything but it keeps going wrong butt i still pay for it i have paid like 40 euros for something that costs
    8.26 euro

:)

Peaklion, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I reedem xbox pass and wont let me reedem pass

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why are we not alowed to pay for due payments on a subscription with xbox wallet money

5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store

Hi jogglerknot,

It is possible that your payment information may be outdated on your account. To check your payment methods on file, or to add a new payment method, refer to this support article

Manage your payment options online
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live

Thema:

Payment

1. Payment - Similar Threads - Payment

2. Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one: Recently ive had problems with trying to download 360 games in Gold. Why am i asked to change metod of payment for free downloads? d7f56a02-6ece-423d-9210-27ab11c3bc7b
  3. Month gold payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Month gold payment: I payed my monthly gold already now it wont let me play. it just says you need to pay and i already did can you clear that please it would mean everything to me plz...
  4. Any way to check if a pre-order has had payment taken from account balance or is due near...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to check if a pre-order has had payment taken from account balance or is due near...: I usually have plenty of credit in my MS account for when I want to either pre-order games, or just buy them there and then. But after a misunderstanding the other day, I was informed by somebody...
  5. Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly: Due to the weekend I'm not able to call Microsoft Servicedesk. However, what are the options to consider in order to get the digital product successfully. I don't want to wait until monday. I...
  6. recurring payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    recurring payments: I'm not the best when it comes to modern technology and once i'd actually got to the page needed i had a message saying problems with your site and then guiding through to this page. Please can...
  7. Paiement par prélèvement (Payment by direct debit)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paiement par prélèvement (Payment by direct debit): Bonjour, je souhaite m'abonner xbox pass, la version bêta 1 euro mais lorsque j'utilise le mode de paiement au moyen d'un prélèvement avec ma carte bancaire, le système me dit qu'ils ne peuvent...
  8. Paying an overdue payment with my balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying an overdue payment with my balance: I was wondering if it was possible if I can pay my overdue Xbox Live payment with my Microsoft balance. But the problem is that a credit card is in use with my account and the card isn’t working....
  9. Split payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment: Can anyone help me out can i use my phone number and my xbox currency to purchase a game like split the payment between the two i can only use my phone to buy things up to £50 and the game is £60...
  10. Gold live and payments

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold live and payments: hi can anyone help, last time i paid for my son to have xbox live so he can play with his friends was 06/08/2019 for one month There is no recurrence turned on and no prepayment cards been use i...