Payment

Discus and support Payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please help me if you can I just recieved a email saying that I gifted an account the titanfall 2 game but I never made this purchase it was my child... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Verified❗✔️, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Payment

Please help me if you can I just recieved a email saying that I gifted an account the titanfall 2 game but I never made this purchase it was my child who bought the game from my account I only let him play the game on my account because I have family settings
    on but somehow he was able to buy a game for himself can you please refund me or atleast remove the game from his account Christmas is coming Please help.

:)

Verified❗✔️, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I reedem xbox pass and wont let me reedem pass

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why are we not alowed to pay for due payments on a subscription with xbox wallet money

5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store

Hi jogglerknot,

It is possible that your payment information may be outdated on your account. To check your payment methods on file, or to add a new payment method, refer to this support article

Manage your payment options online
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live

Thema:

Payment

1. Payment - Similar Threads - Payment

2. Adding payment options to an account that has money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding payment options to an account that has money on it: I already have some money on my account and i was wondering what would happen to the money if i added a credit card to my account. if i bought a game would it take the money out of my account...
  3. payment and billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    payment and billing: Why can’t I remove my card when a past due bill has been applied? I would really like to remove it, so it can stop charging me. I tried to do it on Xbox and it wouldn’t work....
  4. Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...: I recently tried to renew my xbox live gold subscription and bought a code for 3 months. When i tried to enter it, it said this, “The payment option on an existing subscription was declined,...
  5. My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed

in XBoX on Windows
    My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed: Whenever I try to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC I get a pop up that says Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out....
  6. Problemas para agregar metodo de pago -[Translation - Problems adding payment method]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas para agregar metodo de pago -[Translation - Problems adding payment method]: hola, estoy tratando de agregar un método de pago para mi cuenta de outlook precisamente para usarla con xbox game pass. Intente agregar el método de pago desde la misma app de xbox game pass y de...
  7. Reoccurring payments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reoccurring payments?: I bought fallout 1st on my account and my boyfriends. With a non reloadable card I recieved as a birthday gift. It asked if I wanted reoccurring payments and I declined. Seeing as the card...
  8. Trouble Processing Payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble Processing Payment: So I am trying to change my gamertag and everything is working, and I have the money required to buy a gamertag change in my account but when I click "Buy" it Shows (screenshot). How do I solve...
  9. My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.: Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a reoccurring Xbox game pass for the PC. The latest payment came out of my account on the 12th of May. The payment is showing as pending in my Microsoft...
  10. Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]: [Translation-I've been trying all week to add my card to purchase a Game Pass for PC subscription. But it has been impossible for me since every time I enter the data it returns me the message of:...