Payment

Discus and support Payment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If i have money on a gift card and on a credit card can i use both to buy one thing. 607711ee-f610-457f-a42c-f5cfbad9680b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by christophercarranza1, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. Payment

If i have money on a gift card and on a credit card can i use both to buy one thing.

:)

christophercarranza1, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I reedem xbox pass and wont let me reedem pass

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why are we not alowed to pay for due payments on a subscription with xbox wallet money

5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store

Hi jogglerknot,

It is possible that your payment information may be outdated on your account. To check your payment methods on file, or to add a new payment method, refer to this support article

Manage your payment options online
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live

Thema:

Payment

1. Payment - Similar Threads - Payment

2. Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment: I'm trying to remove my card from my account but all it says is "associated with one or more of the following services, you’ll need to contact Support to remove it." and I dont know what account...
  3. additional payment options in India

in XboX Insiders
    additional payment options in India: Can we get additional payment options in India such UPI (Unified payment Interface) and Paytm, since a lot of people are reluctant to use their credit or debit cards or simply don't have access to...
  4. Pre-order payment not going through [SOLVED]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order payment not going through [SOLVED]: Hello! I pre-ordered Resident Evil 3 a couple of weeks ago, but when the time came to process payment, it didnt go through, i used the same payment option i've used to buy other games, the info is...
  5. Pre-order payment not going through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order payment not going through: Hello! I pre-ordered Resident Evil 3 a couple of weeks ago, but when the time came to process payment, it didnt go through, i used the same payment option i've used to buy other games, the info is...
  6. payment option wont work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    payment option wont work: i have been having this billing problem for 2 years now every time i try to add my wells fargo card to my account it says the information is wrong but its correct because i have the correct...
  7. Xbox live payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live payments: If i have a family account and have both me and my brother under that account, can one payment of 10$ a month cover both of us or just me? If not how to i start paying for him as well?...
  8. Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa: Greetings all I hope someone can help me as I stay in south africa and cannot set up my credit/debit card as a payment option because when asked for which state I live in , it gives options to...
  9. Request service online through PC and Mobile not getting past payment auth. ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request service online through PC and Mobile not getting past payment auth. ?: Roughly 3 weeks ago, my Xbox One X Scorpio started having serious problems. Daily, i would have to restart, reset and restore my console to factory default just to get it to boot up to the home...
  10. pago de game pass [Mod Translation - payment of game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pago de game pass [Mod Translation - payment of game pass]: hay alguna forma de quitar mi tarjeta de credito sin pagar es que mi hermanito accidentalmente adquirio los 3 meses por 2000 COP y ahora no me deja quitarla sin pagar antes 119.000 COP [Mod...