Payment

Discus and support Payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why cant i pay past overdue with microsoft balance becayse i dont want to pay with card abac68e0-5370-4a3d-aab7-8556db446042 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deanb_095, Apr 7, 2020.

1. deanb_095
    deanb_095 Guest

Payment

Why cant i pay past overdue with microsoft balance becayse i dont want to pay with card

:)

deanb_095, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I reedem xbox pass and wont let me reedem pass

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why are we not alowed to pay for due payments on a subscription with xbox wallet money

5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store

Hi jogglerknot,

It is possible that your payment information may be outdated on your account. To check your payment methods on file, or to add a new payment method, refer to this support article

Manage your payment options online
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live

Thema:

Payment

1. Payment - Similar Threads - Payment

2. Reoccurring payments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reoccurring payments?: I bought fallout 1st on my account and my boyfriends. With a non reloadable card I recieved as a birthday gift. It asked if I wanted reoccurring payments and I declined. Seeing as the card...
  3. Trouble Processing Payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble Processing Payment: So I am trying to change my gamertag and everything is working, and I have the money required to buy a gamertag change in my account but when I click "Buy" it Shows (screenshot). How do I solve...
  4. My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.: Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a reoccurring Xbox game pass for the PC. The latest payment came out of my account on the 12th of May. The payment is showing as pending in my Microsoft...
  5. Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]: [Translation-I've been trying all week to add my card to purchase a Game Pass for PC subscription. But it has been impossible for me since every time I enter the data it returns me the message of:...
  6. Payment Option In Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment Option In Xbox: Hi, do I have to provide a valid billing address for purchasing Xbox content using the amount from my account(money from Gift cards) ? Reason why I am asking this is my country is not listed in...
  7. Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...: Boa noite, eu realizei a compra desse Pack para o jogo path oh exigile e o mesmo não aparece para download, o número do pedido é [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Aguardo posicionamento,...
  8. Billing and Payments

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing and Payments: Why is XBox and by extension Microsoft make it so difficult to pay them? You cannot use pre-paid cards Heavily relying on US area codes and zip codes etc. What of customers that are outside...
  9. The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved: I want to unsubscribe from Xbox game pass ultimate and refund b1d25f68-7c3f-41ef-baea-53b92d477166
  10. Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!: I have an Xbox One X and for months have been enjoying game pass ultimate. This months billing date came and went, the money was drawn from my accou t but this morning all game pass games stopped...