Payment

Discus and support Payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My Xbox payment has come out of my bank account but I can’t download the dlc I have purchased keep getting message “Oops. Not sure what happened there.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lewis Day, May 2, 2021.

1. Lewis Day
    Lewis Day Guest

Payment

My Xbox payment has come out of my bank account but I can’t download the dlc I have purchased keep getting message “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” Code: NWzgSWEHORme+YkYuSA2L0.186

The DLC content is: Cities: Skylines - Ultimate Content Bundle

i have already restarted my xbox and my internet router

:)

Lewis Day, May 2, 2021
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I reedem xbox pass and wont let me reedem pass

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why are we not alowed to pay for due payments on a subscription with xbox wallet money

5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store

Hi jogglerknot,

It is possible that your payment information may be outdated on your account. To check your payment methods on file, or to add a new payment method, refer to this support article

Manage your payment options online
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live

Thema:

Payment

1. Payment - Similar Threads - Payment

2. State on payment account

in XBoX on Consoles
    State on payment account: Hi so I have a question I have an account but my state is not here a9def0d1-7bb7-4e09-a3b4-775940a054f5
  3. Cannot Authorize this payment method

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot Authorize this payment method: I need to turn on recurring billing for my subscription on xbox.com.. Then I selected the payment method and it says the Cannot Authorize this payment method. Plz help...
  4. payment

in XBoX on Windows
    payment: A payment of $15 has been taken from my account. I wasn't aware I had reoccurring billing on and have turned it off, but because I paid for the ultimate games pass month on pc I thought I would...
  5. Game pass payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass payment: I'm having issues with Xbox game pass for console, I have tried to contact Xbox support but there is no option for what my problem is. I have paid for the subscription a few days ago on my...
  6. Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.: Help. Paid for fallout 1st with cc , my bank flagged as suspicious. cleared with the bank. Resubmitted to Microsoft,,was accepted ,said i was good for a year. Went to the game and says i dont have...
  7. Lack of payment options for Indian Customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of payment options for Indian Customers: Hi, I wanted to highlight the issue Indians are facing when making a purchase on the Microsoft store. In india, most debit cards are 2FA enabled which means they need to be verified via OTP...
  8. I cannot purchase game on Microsoft Store because of region error on payment

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot purchase game on Microsoft Store because of region error on payment: My computer and microsoft account region is Turkey. My debit card is from Turkey. I bought another game (for PC) before with no problem, but now I am getting region error on payment. I did not...
  9. Purchased GTA V for 360, payment taken, won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased GTA V for 360, payment taken, won’t download: I purchased GTA V for my xbox 360 last night, payment was taken immediately and the intial download was fine but when i try to open it doesn’t get past the loading screen. Its says its just under...
  10. Two separate Xbox live gold payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two separate Xbox live gold payments: We have one xbox console that my daughter and I play on. We each have our own microsoft account. Somehow we set up xbox live gold subscriptions on each of our accounts and were charged $59.99 on...