Payments

Discus and support Payments in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I GET THIS! Error Details Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. m/zoCR0KcU2bNFhO.22 2019/06/19 - 01:28:51 UTC... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cherokee59, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Cherokee59
    Cherokee59 Guest

Payments

I GET THIS!

Error Details

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

m/zoCR0KcU2bNFhO.22
    2019/06/19 - 01:28:51 UTC

:)

Cherokee59, Jun 21, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I reedem xbox pass and wont let me reedem pass

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why are we not alowed to pay for due payments on a subscription with xbox wallet money

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store

Hi jogglerknot,

It is possible that your payment information may be outdated on your account. To check your payment methods on file, or to add a new payment method, refer to this support article

Manage your payment options online
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live

Thema:

Payments

1. Payments - Similar Threads - Payments

2. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  3. Pago de suscropción al pase de xbox[Translation-Payment of suscropating the xbox pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pago de suscropción al pase de xbox[Translation-Payment of suscropating the xbox pass]: Al colocar mi tarjeta de crédito para proceder al pago me cobraron el valor del pase pero no me permiten descargar juegos, me sale que existe un error pero aún así me lo cobran, que puedo hacer?...
  4. I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.: I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. What I can do to get robux credit into my account? 2f77a862-6dec-4d85-9286-7a43c71013df
  5. Ultimate game pass payment's

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game pass payment's: I have two diffrent pay dates and amou [img] nts for the ultimate? [img] 780cc82b-972e-4253-ab82-bda802409ca9
  6. Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance: I want to pay for a due subscription of game pass and i have a Microsoft account balance 12$ enough to pay for the subscription fee which is 9.9$ but xbox live is still asking me to proceed with...
  7. Payments

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payments: it wont let me cancel card or stop subscription! Im very [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]!! 6e95b17a-af7d-41dd-9a9f-c01a7b76bdee
  8. Payments for games that were not bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for games that were not bought.: The daughter has enabled purchase protection on her account, each purchase is to be approved by the parent. Meanwhile, my card was charged for games that my daughter did not buy and that I...
  9. Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento[Translation-I can't process your payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento[Translation-I can't process your payment]: Volevo fare un acquisto in pre order,ma mi esce questo messaggio.come posso risolvere?? [Translation-I wanted to make a purchase in pre order,but I get this message, how can I solve??]...
  10. Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC: hello, just now I received an email that the payment of my game subscription for PC was canceled, which misses me, since in the windows xbox application it says that the application is...