Payments

Discus and support Payments in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I GET THIS! Error Details Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. m/zoCR0KcU2bNFhO.22 2019/06/19 - 01:28:51 UTC... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cherokee59, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Cherokee59
    Cherokee59 Guest

Payments

I GET THIS!

Error Details

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

m/zoCR0KcU2bNFhO.22
    2019/06/19 - 01:28:51 UTC

:)

Cherokee59, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I reedem xbox pass and wont let me reedem pass

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why are we not alowed to pay for due payments on a subscription with xbox wallet money

5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store

Hi jogglerknot,

It is possible that your payment information may be outdated on your account. To check your payment methods on file, or to add a new payment method, refer to this support article

Manage your payment options online
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live

Thema:

Payments

1. Payments - Similar Threads - Payments

2. Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]: Olá Eu estou a tentar comprar um cartão-presente de 30 reais, mas toda vez que eu vou finalizar a compra aparece a seguinte mensagem de erro na tela: Já tentei passar o cartão-presente com 2...
  3. Refund of unauthorised payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of unauthorised payment: How do I get a refund for an unauthorised payment? de04b4ea-0609-40e6-b723-4fcf7ec00242
  4. Paiement abusif gta5 [Translate] Payment abusive gta5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paiement abusif gta5 [Translate] Payment abusive gta5: Bonjour, Ça fait plusieurs fois que je vois passer des commandes de packs dollars pour gta5 sur mes commandes microsoft mais personne ne les a passées. Comment bloquer la personne qui a piraté...
  5. Microsoft account payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account payment: Hei Guys, I have a problem with my Microsoft Account. Have charged 10euro to continue using Game Pass. now unfortunately my Paypal account is linked and cannot have it debited via the Microsoft...
  6. 마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]: 포르자호라이즌4 결재를진행하 는데 결 가돼지않습니다 계좌에돈이있는데 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. PUR-InsufficientFunds XppHFXw9006/HmL3.38.1.11.10 라 뜨네요.......
  7. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment: Hello all. I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for purchases on the xbox microsoft console store...
  8. Game Pass Payment method change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Payment method change: I want to sign up for Game pass but when i try to join it wants a payment method. I chose credit card and it only lets me us the US as a country. How do I change the country? The fact that I have...
  9. Adding a new payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a new payment option.: Hello, I have a problem with adding the phone payment option. When I enter my orange number it is written that it is incorrect. And it is correct because I entered 10 times correctly. I also tried...
  10. Payment transaction keeps loading forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment transaction keeps loading forever: Hi, I'm trying to buy the free xbox 360 game with gold. I have a current xbox live gold subscription. When I try to buy it through my Xbox One, I can only see the price of the game. There's...