PayPal malfunction on Xbox One?!?!

Discus and support PayPal malfunction on Xbox One?!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK.... so my moms paypal is signed up to my xbox live, i added a visa i got for christmas finally, when i go to pay cause the visa is empty, all that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AssassinJosh14, Mar 13, 2014.

1. PayPal malfunction on Xbox One?!?!

OK.... so my moms paypal is signed up to my xbox live, i added a visa i got for christmas finally, when i go to pay cause the visa is empty, all that shows up for payment options is the visa??? I deleted the visa and now notheing pops up... What do i do
    to make it pop up again so my sisters can get movies or let me get a game?!

:)

AssassinJosh14, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Geth
    Geth Guest
    red light on xbox

Red light on the Xbox 360 is because of a default or malfunction within the console.

3. Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

I didn't even think about PayPal! That's a really good idea. I had an unauthorized charge recently to my PayPal account and they were AWESOME about reversing it -- and quickly, too.

One_chic_gamer, Mar 13, 2014
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.

This is a clear malfunction of your Xbox the only thing to do and send it to assistance
  5. SHAKEJUNT1O1 Win User

Xbox malfunction?

I've had it for about 3 years. No trroubles until now. Now it just likes to freeze every now and then but I just formatted it and downloaded my profile back onto it. Working fine now just gotta re-download a bunch of stuff.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Malfunction

Hey there, Poppy!

I'm sorry to see any freezing issues! You may be running into an issue with an advertisement that others seem to be running into. Would this be correct? It should be a specific advertisement for housing. Let me know if this is the case!

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  7. NO 1 Sebastiano Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

i had thought it was an xbox malfunction but now. i know that its not just me who's having this issue
  8. archmaestro Win User

xbox one not sending commands to TiVo

New update. Malfunction continues. Adjusting delay worked for a few hours. Malfunction is still present
Thema:

PayPal malfunction on Xbox One?!?!

1. PayPal malfunction on Xbox One?!?! - Similar Threads - PayPal malfunction

2. Comprei meus vbucks no boleto paypal hoje e queria saber ate quando chega o vbuck e o que...

in XBoX on Windows
    Comprei meus vbucks no boleto paypal hoje e queria saber ate quando chega o vbuck e o que...: [TitleTranslation-I bought my vbucks on billet PayPal today and wanted to know until when the Vbuck arrives and what to do if not come?] Oi sou o jean [Translation-Hi I'm Jean]...
  3. I have a problem for pay for PayPal

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem for pay for PayPal: Hello. I'm trying to pay GamePassUltimate 2months/2€, but when I'm trying to pay with PayPal. asked me a error +04JLaT3BkyjK8VR.9.19.9 Thanks 8c64e2c0-3a68-4d93-a9e7-22ee5d41dbcf
  4. ¿Hay alguna manera de renovar una suscripción vencida sin necesidad de PayPal o tarjeta de...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Hay alguna manera de renovar una suscripción vencida sin necesidad de PayPal o tarjeta de...: Pues eso , he comprado una tarjeta de regalo de 200 pesos mxn para poder renovar mi suscripción , pero me acabo de enterar de que no puedo hacerlo y que la unica opción es pagar con tarjeta y no...
  5. Paypal question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paypal question: I have a friend who wants to buy Xbox Game pass but he only has Paypal, and PayPal isn't supported in his region: Saudi Arabia. So i am wondering if i should let him buy the Xbox gift card from...
  6. How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card: I have this 10$ in my Microsoft acc and I can't purchase this GAMEPASS ULTIMATE 1$ . . .BEACAUSE IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME how do you pay the rest. .is there any options on how do I pay the taxes...
  7. Paypal payments outside USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paypal payments outside USA: How do I make in game purchases via paypal? 20b3647e-1c24-46a7-98a6-5b3b84f3df60
  8. Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I wish to kindly request assistance for this problem I've been trying to solve for more than one month. Paypal payments for Xbox Live Gold subscription are being refused, while displaying...
  9. nose puede abrir una cuenta de facturacion de paypal en este momento [Translation - I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nose puede abrir una cuenta de facturacion de paypal en este momento [Translation - I...: lo que pasa es que ase uno meses hice esta cuenta secundaria para comprar mas contenido i tener mas cosas en fin tengo 3 meses de gamepass y queria cambiarme al ultimate gamepass pero cuando me...
  10. Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal: Hi everyone! Two months ago, I tried the Game Pass for a month. Now, I'm trying to renew it (and get the 1€/3 months deal), but I encounter a strange error : "WEG7dGQb4kKc6BtK.0.0.20.15" - I...