Paypal

Discus and support Paypal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do i have to add a credit card to use paypal on xbox when paypal does not need a credit card to set up an account or to even use paypal?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ellie-maeCanning, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. Paypal

Why do i have to add a credit card to use paypal on xbox when paypal does not need a credit card to set up an account or to even use paypal?

:)

ellie-maeCanning, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Games Removed Due to PayPal Dispute

Your only recourse is through paypal since you stated before "Microsofts system shows that PayPal refunded the whole amount.". Paypal just sees one transaction total. And paypal can only dispute the transaction, not a part of it. When Paypal disputed the
    transaction, that was a dispute on the transaction as a whole. Paypal got all of the money back and gave you 2.70. Microsoft can't do anything for you when paypal has your money
  3. Foulstorm Win User

Paypal not working for me

The paypal issue is currently because xbox requires that you have a paypal balance in your paypal right now, I've contacted a supervisor over the phone. They stated that they are working with paypal to come out with a fix to this issue, So the only way to
    buy things is with your credit card right now, or get the paypal debit mastercard(which pulls from your paypal balance)
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Can't add Paypal to my Xbox.

'Paypal not set up correctly' - suggest you delete Paypal in your Xbox Live account then add the PayPal account back in.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Account hacked

I'd get on to PayPal. Regardless of who billed what, the money came from PayPal. PayPal are way more helpful then MS support.
  6. Diet Ketchup Win User

XBOX says there is a problem associated with your account. I am trying to purchase gold membership, i have paypal

is your paypal verified. your paypal needs to be verified
Thema:

Paypal

1. Paypal - Similar Threads - Paypal

2. XBOX authorise son to spend using my PayPal account!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX authorise son to spend using my PayPal account!!!!: I noticed that my 7-year-old son spent £203 on Robux (digital currency for the game Roblox). He was able to do this because I activated a £1 six-month game pass that came with his XBOX ONE, in...
  3. Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past: Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past 5a8b84bf-e691-4cf3-819d-2ca0c613c46a
  4. I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.: Don't know if it fits here exactly [guess its still xbox] but i wanted to get Forza Horizon 4, since i can't exactly get it [even on the ongoing sale] i looked at the pass and it had quite a few...
  5. Paypal did a payment to microsoft without autorization and i dont receive anything

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paypal did a payment to microsoft without autorization and i dont receive anything: Paypal notified me about a payment to microsoft that I didn't authorize, $139 MXN, and my account doesnt received game pass nor gold, my money just disappeared e34ba9d7-4dda-4bd8-ba7b-d2be7b8544f5
  6. Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal: Ordered xbox live as a gift and paid with paypal, the system showed that it failed. I see no order number listed for item. So I tried purchasing xbox live using my credit card and that worked. But...
  7. Finalização de compra do PayPal pede cartão de credito[Translation-PayPal checkout asks for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Finalização de compra do PayPal pede cartão de credito[Translation-PayPal checkout asks for...: Eu recentemente vi uma promoção do game pass ultimate. Como eu não possuo cartão de crédito, coloquei R $ 10,00 de saldo na minha conta paypal, quando você finalizar uma compra pelo paypal, abrirá...
  8. Problemas com a ativação de cartão de crédito PayPal o devito[Translation-Problems with the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas com a ativação de cartão de crédito PayPal o devito[Translation-Problems with the...: Olá a todos mais alguém está a ter problemas em fazer ativação de cartão de crédito o com PayPal o devito? [Translation-Hello everyone else someone is having trouble doing credit card activation...
  9. Payment options - Paypal option not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment options - Paypal option not available: Hi guys, I am trying to add a payment option - preferably Paypal and the only option i am allowed is either a credit card or a debit card. Can someone help? Thanks....
  10. XBOX ONE X E101, E102, E105, E106 (HELP! WILLING TO PAYPAL IF SOLVED!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X E101, E102, E105, E106 (HELP! WILLING TO PAYPAL IF SOLVED!): Backstory: I've had this Xbox one X for a little over a year now and it worked completely fine never dropped or did anything to it. I was just playing GTA 5 a week ago with no issues. I started...