paypal

Discus and support paypal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; heres my problem. i'm trying to get the gold membership trial and add a paypal to my account but i have not seen this option anywhere. i need hel... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vyyh, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Vyyh
    Vyyh Guest

paypal

heres my problem. i'm trying to get the gold membership trial and add a paypal to my account but i have not seen this option anywhere. i need hel

:)

2. Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

I didn't even think about PayPal! That's a really good idea. I had an unauthorized charge recently to my PayPal account and they were AWESOME about reversing it -- and quickly, too.

One_chic_gamer, Mar 19, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Game Pass Rules - Get 3 Months 21.89 + 1 Free Month

I suggest using Paypal, because this has been known to be a scam site in the past. You'll want the ease and protection of Paypal should anything happen with your purchase.

IndieRock, Mar 19, 2014
  4. paypal

Hello,

The Gold trial is associated with a single gamertag and can’t be added to an existing membership, also if you have already used the Gold trial for three times you can't use it anymore.

To know more regarding the gold membership trial check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership

to add a payment option to your Xbox Live account you should follow the steps in this support link:

support.xbox.com/.../add-xbox-live-payment-option

DangerousBard, Mar 19, 2014
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Games Removed Due to PayPal Dispute

Your only recourse is through paypal since you stated before "Microsofts system shows that PayPal refunded the whole amount.". Paypal just sees one transaction total. And paypal can only dispute the transaction, not a part of it. When Paypal disputed the
    transaction, that was a dispute on the transaction as a whole. Paypal got all of the money back and gave you 2.70. Microsoft can't do anything for you when paypal has your money
  6. Foulstorm Win User

Paypal not working for me

The paypal issue is currently because xbox requires that you have a paypal balance in your paypal right now, I've contacted a supervisor over the phone. They stated that they are working with paypal to come out with a fix to this issue, So the only way to
    buy things is with your credit card right now, or get the paypal debit mastercard(which pulls from your paypal balance)
  7. VibroPlex Win User

Can't add Paypal to my Xbox.

'Paypal not set up correctly' - suggest you delete Paypal in your Xbox Live account then add the PayPal account back in.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Account hacked

I'd get on to PayPal. Regardless of who billed what, the money came from PayPal. PayPal are way more helpful then MS support.
  9. Diet Ketchup Win User

XBOX says there is a problem associated with your account. I am trying to purchase gold membership, i have paypal

is your paypal verified. your paypal needs to be verified
Thema:

paypal

1. paypal - Similar Threads - paypal

2. Pagamento automatico inattivo su paypall, voglio riattivarlo[Automatic payment inactive on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pagamento automatico inattivo su paypall, voglio riattivarlo[Automatic payment inactive on...: Buongiorno ho bisogno di aiuto ho bloccato un pagamento di Microsoft per un abbonamento Xbox game pass ultimate, lo vorrei riattivare ma non ho capito come fare, Su Paypall attualmente riusulta...
  3. Paypal doesn't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paypal doesn't work: Please, I really need help. Recently I was trying to buy some games and the 1$ deal for the Game Pass Ultimate with my paypal. Everything was normal at first, until I finished putting the...
  4. I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card: I need to know how to remove PayPal from my child's Xbox one and replace it with a credit card can someone please tell me how to do it a8d4502f-c0eb-4d1b-8171-f34b9ca2cfb2
  5. Sicronizar conta PayPal[Translation-Sync PayPal account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sicronizar conta PayPal[Translation-Sync PayPal account]: Boa tarde! Estou com problema na sicronização com minha conta PayPal na minha conta Microsoft, e preciso de ajuda. No meu Xbox, quando vou adicionar uma forma de pagamento pede para fazer pelo...
  6. Payment taken from PayPal account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment taken from PayPal account.: I have a transaction to Microsoft on my PayPal account, for an Xbox Gold Subscription. Paypal investigated and said it was a genuine payment. When I spoke to Microsoft, I gave them all the...
  7. Xbox Guthaben Code Paypal einsehen[View Xbox Credit Code Paypal]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Guthaben Code Paypal einsehen[View Xbox Credit Code Paypal]: Ich habe einen xbox Guthaben Code via Paypal gekauft, habe auch die Bestätigungsemail für die Zahlung erhalten. Wo kann ich nun den Code einsehen, um ihn bei meiner Xbox, bzw. im Internet,...
  8. Problems with PayPal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with PayPal: Hi guys. I got a problem with PayPal. I want to buy something from store and I want to add my PayPal account, but everytime after i choose paypal and hit the NEXT button to send me to the paypal...
  9. I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...: I was charged for xbox live on October 18th via paypal this year and I just went (nov 30th) to use it but my account is showing no active memberships and no history of ever having an account....
  10. Xbox game chargeback through PaYpal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game chargeback through PaYpal: Hello, Recently I had to charge back 2 games that kept crashing my Xbox One X console; I disputed the charges through PayPal claims, and 10 days later (from Nov. 11 - 21) the claims were closed...