paypal

Discus and support paypal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; heres my problem. i'm trying to get the gold membership trial and add a paypal to my account but i have not seen this option anywhere. i need hel... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vyyh, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Vyyh
    Vyyh Guest

paypal

heres my problem. i'm trying to get the gold membership trial and add a paypal to my account but i have not seen this option anywhere. i need hel

:)

2. Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

I didn't even think about PayPal! That's a really good idea. I had an unauthorized charge recently to my PayPal account and they were AWESOME about reversing it -- and quickly, too.

One_chic_gamer, Mar 19, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Game Pass Rules - Get 3 Months 21.89 + 1 Free Month

I suggest using Paypal, because this has been known to be a scam site in the past. You'll want the ease and protection of Paypal should anything happen with your purchase.

IndieRock, Mar 19, 2014
  4. paypal

Hello,

The Gold trial is associated with a single gamertag and can’t be added to an existing membership, also if you have already used the Gold trial for three times you can't use it anymore.

To know more regarding the gold membership trial check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership

to add a payment option to your Xbox Live account you should follow the steps in this support link:

support.xbox.com/.../add-xbox-live-payment-option

DangerousBard, Mar 19, 2014
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Games Removed Due to PayPal Dispute

Your only recourse is through paypal since you stated before "Microsofts system shows that PayPal refunded the whole amount.". Paypal just sees one transaction total. And paypal can only dispute the transaction, not a part of it. When Paypal disputed the
    transaction, that was a dispute on the transaction as a whole. Paypal got all of the money back and gave you 2.70. Microsoft can't do anything for you when paypal has your money
  6. Foulstorm Win User

Paypal not working for me

The paypal issue is currently because xbox requires that you have a paypal balance in your paypal right now, I've contacted a supervisor over the phone. They stated that they are working with paypal to come out with a fix to this issue, So the only way to
    buy things is with your credit card right now, or get the paypal debit mastercard(which pulls from your paypal balance)
  7. VibroPlex Win User

Can't add Paypal to my Xbox.

'Paypal not set up correctly' - suggest you delete Paypal in your Xbox Live account then add the PayPal account back in.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Account hacked

I'd get on to PayPal. Regardless of who billed what, the money came from PayPal. PayPal are way more helpful then MS support.
  9. Diet Ketchup Win User

XBOX says there is a problem associated with your account. I am trying to purchase gold membership, i have paypal

is your paypal verified. your paypal needs to be verified
Thema:

paypal

1. paypal - Similar Threads - paypal

2. ¿Hay alguna manera de renovar una suscripción vencida sin necesidad de PayPal o tarjeta de...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Hay alguna manera de renovar una suscripción vencida sin necesidad de PayPal o tarjeta de...: Pues eso , he comprado una tarjeta de regalo de 200 pesos mxn para poder renovar mi suscripción , pero me acabo de enterar de que no puedo hacerlo y que la unica opción es pagar con tarjeta y no...
  3. Paypal question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paypal question: I have a friend who wants to buy Xbox Game pass but he only has Paypal, and PayPal isn't supported in his region: Saudi Arabia. So i am wondering if i should let him buy the Xbox gift card from...
  4. How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card: I have this 10$ in my Microsoft acc and I can't purchase this GAMEPASS ULTIMATE 1$ . . .BEACAUSE IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME how do you pay the rest. .is there any options on how do I pay the taxes...
  5. Paypal payments outside USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paypal payments outside USA: How do I make in game purchases via paypal? 20b3647e-1c24-46a7-98a6-5b3b84f3df60
  6. Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I wish to kindly request assistance for this problem I've been trying to solve for more than one month. Paypal payments for Xbox Live Gold subscription are being refused, while displaying...
  7. nose puede abrir una cuenta de facturacion de paypal en este momento [Translation - I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nose puede abrir una cuenta de facturacion de paypal en este momento [Translation - I...: lo que pasa es que ase uno meses hice esta cuenta secundaria para comprar mas contenido i tener mas cosas en fin tengo 3 meses de gamepass y queria cambiarme al ultimate gamepass pero cuando me...
  8. Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal: Hi everyone! Two months ago, I tried the Game Pass for a month. Now, I'm trying to renew it (and get the 1€/3 months deal), but I encounter a strange error : "WEG7dGQb4kKc6BtK.0.0.20.15" - I...
  9. Jeux gratuit abonnement gold débité via Paypal [Translation - Free Games gold subscription...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jeux gratuit abonnement gold débité via Paypal [Translation - Free Games gold subscription...: Bonjour, J'ai activé Plant vs Zombie : GW 2 sur ma xbox car il est offert avec l'abonnement gold. Mon abonnement est valide jusqu'au mois de mai 2019. Pourtant j'ai été debité de 20 euros via...
  10. I got a Email that postly from paypal that you guys give me $75.00 XBOX gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a Email that postly from paypal that you guys give me $75.00 XBOX gift card.: Is it real? it helps you on the way to detriming it real or not. My email service is thought your email service outlook. And it has a lot misspell words. 850c83f0-1034-4913-9b78-26ea6b6fcf73