Pays and facturation

Discus and support Pays and facturation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I Bought a month of gold and they charged me and I didn't get the gold I Hope you fix it soon >: V 185bdde2-036f-4c67-bb35-ca09334ea49b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlvaroRestrepo1, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Pays and facturation

I Bought a month of gold and they charged me and I didn't get the gold

I Hope you fix it soon >: V

:)

AlvaroRestrepo1, Apr 16, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Pays and facturation

Log into your Microsoft account and make sure it is there. You can try logging yourself out of the Xbox and logging back in to trigger a "sync" so to speak.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Pays and facturation

4. AlvaroRestrepo1 Win User

Pays and facturation

Dont engine

Playstation is better >:v
  5. yobrizo Win User

Pays and facturation

visit https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?fref=home.card.payment-and-billing
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Pays and facturation

Hey there
    AlvaroRestrepo1

Thanks for letting us know about the situation.

I can see how not being able to use your Gold sub could be irritating, so let's see if we can help.

If you haven't already, I would recommend removing your profile from the console and then redownload it following the steps outlined in our

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    support article.

When you get a chance, give that a try and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

Pays and facturation

1. Pays and facturation - Similar Threads - Pays facturation

2. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  3. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  4. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  5. wanna pay a game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    wanna pay a game pass ultimate: Hi gamers i need a help. I wanna pay for game pass ultimate the Microsoft company has sent a gift of 10$ to me i need to use it to bay the game pass hhow can i use it (i dont have acredit card)e...
  6. XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while paying modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while paying modern warfare: XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while playing modern warfare. Its been doing this for about 10 days. What up? dcff4eda-0271-4878-9eda-18cdbd964341
  7. Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Today my xbox live gold monthly pass expired, so I intended to buy a new one today. When I try to purchase it both the xbox and microsoft website say that I have to regularise the payment for the...
  8. Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...: Hi, I am a premium MS solitaire collection gamer and just renewed my annual membership a couple of months ago, but my game just switched to ads and is saying I need to pay for premium. Wha? Has...
  9. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?: My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] 2343da04-17db-418b-ad85-f58f9eb3b5d2
  10. Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]: Bonjour , Je voudrais savoir comment faire pour garder mon compte et en même temps si il y a moyen de rajouter une carte de banque en plus de la mienne. Vue que je ne joue jamais sur xbox que...