Pays and facturation

Discus and support Pays and facturation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I Bought a month of gold and they charged me and I didn't get the gold I Hope you fix it soon >: V 185bdde2-036f-4c67-bb35-ca09334ea49b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlvaroRestrepo1, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Pays and facturation

I Bought a month of gold and they charged me and I didn't get the gold

I Hope you fix it soon >: V

:)

AlvaroRestrepo1, Apr 16, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Pays and facturation

Log into your Microsoft account and make sure it is there. You can try logging yourself out of the Xbox and logging back in to trigger a "sync" so to speak.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Pays and facturation

4. AlvaroRestrepo1 Win User

Pays and facturation

Dont engine

Playstation is better >:v
  5. yobrizo Win User

Pays and facturation

visit https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?fref=home.card.payment-and-billing
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Pays and facturation

Hey there
    AlvaroRestrepo1

Thanks for letting us know about the situation.

I can see how not being able to use your Gold sub could be irritating, so let's see if we can help.

If you haven't already, I would recommend removing your profile from the console and then redownload it following the steps outlined in our

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    support article.

When you get a chance, give that a try and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

Pays and facturation

1. Pays and facturation - Similar Threads - Pays facturation

2. Game Pass Ultimate bezahlung {Mod Translated - Game Pass Ultimate Pay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate bezahlung {Mod Translated - Game Pass Ultimate Pay]: Hallo wollte mir den Game Pass Ultimate für 1€ sichern nun ist mein Problem das ich kein PayPal besitze aber das Geld auf mein MS Konto habe gibt es ene möglichkeit trotzdem den Pass zuholen?...
  3. Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...: I have tried 4 times to buy zen in Xbox one store and in game. The money goes through, but I don't get the zen... Is it Xbox or arc?? I am in Australia who do I call......
  4. How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?: I'm attempting to pay my Xbox Game Pass outstanding balance with credit card, but the payment method that I had originally used for Game Pass was a PayPal account that I have since closed. I've...
  5. Payed for Xbox game pass 3 times but didn’t get it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payed for Xbox game pass 3 times but didn’t get it.: At first i had the free 2 week pass on my main account and then again on my second account and i was trying to make a 3rd account to see if it would have another 2 free weeks on ii but it didnt so...
  6. hi my xbox is trying to charge me for things i didnt pay for or know about how do i get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi my xbox is trying to charge me for things i didnt pay for or know about how do i get...: my xbox is trying to make charges to my account for xbox gold and game pass butt i didnt click or want either of them so it wont let me on xbox live how do i get them charges off of my profile...
  7. Paying issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying issues: I bought xbox game pass for a 5.9 turkish liras but microsoft store took extra 6 turkish liras in my card and did not refund it. [img] 06e5f400-b3e0-4ffd-9a56-a644f2c03635
  8. Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward: How long can I pay forward for Xbox gamepass is it 2 or 3 years? a66e40f8-6b6f-433c-b2c4-8e83e11ceb9d
  9. Missing DLC that I payed for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC that I payed for: So I've been trying to solve this problem for a couple of days now and it's lead me to here so hopefully I can get this solved. Anyway, here's the problem... I'm missing dlc for a few games that...
  10. having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...: Hi i see to be having an issue where its asking me to renew my game pass subscription despite me originally turning off auto renewal how do i get this removed as i'm not looking to continue my...