Pays and facturation

Discus and support Pays and facturation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I Bought a month of gold and they charged me and I didn't get the gold I Hope you fix it soon >: V 185bdde2-036f-4c67-bb35-ca09334ea49b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlvaroRestrepo1, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM.

1. Pays and facturation

I Bought a month of gold and they charged me and I didn't get the gold

I Hope you fix it soon >: V

:)

AlvaroRestrepo1, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Pays and facturation

Log into your Microsoft account and make sure it is there. You can try logging yourself out of the Xbox and logging back in to trigger a "sync" so to speak.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Pays and facturation

4. AlvaroRestrepo1 Win User

Pays and facturation

Dont engine

Playstation is better >:v
  5. yobrizo Win User

Pays and facturation

visit https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?fref=home.card.payment-and-billing
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Pays and facturation

Hey there
    AlvaroRestrepo1

Thanks for letting us know about the situation.

I can see how not being able to use your Gold sub could be irritating, so let's see if we can help.

If you haven't already, I would recommend removing your profile from the console and then redownload it following the steps outlined in our

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    support article.

When you get a chance, give that a try and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

Pays and facturation

1. Pays and facturation - Similar Threads - Pays facturation

2. “How do you want to pay the rest”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “How do you want to pay the rest”: hello everyone microsoft is doing a “deal” that if i pay $1 i will get 1000 apex coins and 1 month of Gold which i can pay for because i have $4.97 account balance. It still says how do i want to...
  3. Changes to How You Purchase and Watch UFC Pay-Per-View Events on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changes to How You Purchase and Watch UFC Pay-Per-View Events on Xbox: Hello avid MMA fans! With a recent partnership between the UFC and ESPN, all UFC Pay-Per-View Events will be sold exclusively through ESPN starting now through the year 2026 in the US only. This...
  4. Xbox making people pay for repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making people pay for repairs: I have had xbox one since day one. That first xbox, i needed repaired 4 times in a 6 month span. 16 months ago, i upgraded to the one S. The system is now fried and xbox is wanting to charge me...
  5. Searched a lot about why you have to pay Xbox live gold for online, no answer. Why you have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Searched a lot about why you have to pay Xbox live gold for online, no answer. Why you have...: OK, so I learned that most of the online features on every Xbox One/360 games required. Is it because as a fear of cheaters? Because Sony (PS4) and Nintendo (Switch) were following you (Except...
  6. paying a past due subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paying a past due subscription: I was paying for game pass, on the third month i didn't have enough so it stopped which was fine but when i tried to repay with the only real option a 15 year old has, with gift cards (prepaid)...
  7. I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...: I want to pay a xbox gift card to renew but it wont pop out please help :( 9df22f59-289c-4a0d-8c26-f756376deb1a
  8. My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!: WHY i can't pay my suspended account with a gift card? I Already bought it and i don't have a credit card anymore! May someone help me plz?! 4aa097a9-2d8e-40bd-bed3-61d05627ce13
  9. Paying for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying for Xbox Live: I have more than enough Microsoft Rewards points to redeem for one month of Xbox Gold Live. Can I redeem them on my account and then give it to my son for his Xbox account, because I don't play...
  10. Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass: I did a 14 day game pass some time around last month but i am now being charged 10 dollars and i dont know why. I dont want game pass anymore nor do i want to pay for it just to cancel my...