PC Account

Discus and support PC Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to transfer my PC Neverwinter account over to the XBox? I'd like to jump in to playing the game, but if I can have my old characters... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bohmfalk, May 10, 2015.

1. Bohmfalk
    Bohmfalk Guest

PC Account

Is it possible to transfer my PC Neverwinter account over to the XBox? I'd like to jump in to playing the game, but if I can have my old characters that would be far more encouraging for me to get that XB1 (which I don't have yet).

:)

Bohmfalk, May 10, 2015
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Question about xbox and W-Microsoft10

They can't play on your account PC, instead you reverse it. You play on PC and get them their own account on xbox one, they can play online free because of your live account (assuming your xbox one is set to your home system).

This lets them play with you on your xbox one with their own account signed in (no xbox live gold for their account needed, just yours), while you are your pc under your account.

Easy.

cross44, May 10, 2015
  3. Pc live account

I'm not an official representative of the Enforcement team, but if I had to guess I'd bet it's covered by the part that says "when your service ends" as a ban is definitely an end to that account's service.

12. Intellectual Property.

We may automatically check your version of the software. We may also automatically download upgrades to the software to your Authorized Device to update, enhance, and further develop the Service.

Any software or content (e.g., text, images, video, graphics, music, sound, or games) (for purposes of this Section 12, we refer to all of these, as applicable, as “Software”) we provide as part of the Service is licensed and not sold. We reserve all other
    rights not expressly granted in this contract.
    The Software license ends when your Service ends unless we notify you otherwise. You must then uninstall the Software, or
    we may disable it. You must not work around any technical limitations in the Software.

Mister Gwyther, May 10, 2015
  4. Panno92 Win User

MS Solitaire Collection

Hi, have you logged-in with the same account in the old and new PC? The subscription should be related to the account and not to the PC
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

How to merge two xbox accounts

You can use both accounts on your Xbox or PC. Xbox and PC support the use of multiple accounts.
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Will my current ESO account work on Xbox One version...

The accounts will not be linked....the PC account can be copied to console only for those PC accounts that were created prior to June 30, 2014. It's not a server transfer but rather an account copy. Nothing leaves PC it's just a copy if an eligible PC
    account chooses to buy the $20 digital version of the game. Disc owners of console will not be able to copy their accounts.

Once the account is copied progress will stay separate. Characters, inventory and bank.

No guild, mail, guild bank etc will copy over.
  7. VirogenicPick04 Win User

deleating account

I have an account on my Xbox and a different on my pc. I need to delete the account on my pc so I can connect my Xbox profile to my pc. The only problem is the email on my pc is the email I use and have to change my Xbox account back to.
  8. ROC Thunder Win User

Call of Duty: ELITE

I cant even log in to my account on the x box i made a account on PC but it wont work on pc
Thema:

PC Account

1. PC Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Refund for purchases on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for purchases on wrong account: I purchased some items for Sea of Thieves, but it was via the wrong account. Can I get this refunded so I can buy via my original account? 88914642-2ff4-4989-b247-09b9a9f137ba
  3. My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...: Pre-purchased minecraft dungeons on this account via microsoft store but as I log in inside the game as a Xbox account it says that I do not own the game. help 9fd37b4b-b371-454a-9f5b-a088a74d5752
  4. Accidently redeemed game code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidently redeemed game code on wrong account: Is there a way of transferring games across Microsoft accounts on PC? c92a925b-c202-470e-905a-a01649ce25ff
  5. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  6. Locked out of both accounts. Security change pushes it into a month later. Will I be able...

in XBoX on Windows
    Locked out of both accounts. Security change pushes it into a month later. Will I be able...: Hello, so here's my story: Under the hype of pso2 I tried getting it into the account for play when it releases. Now, this posed an issue: Account A, which I'm using, demanded that I verified it...
  7. Remove account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remove account: So i sold my xbox and left my account on accident. How can I remove my xbox account threw my phone ? 06cec439-542d-41ab-9091-2b5bb8df1c1d
  8. Retrieve e-mailaddress Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve e-mailaddress Xbox account: I want to install my new xbox with my existing gameraccount. The problem is I don't know the e-mailaddres, can't find it anywhere. Does somebody know how to retrieve it? Big thanks!...
  9. account chaos

in XBoX Accessibility
    account chaos: hi guys well i have to say , iam returning to Microsoft centric after using ios for nearly everything apart from a few office docs.. this started because i was concerned about data safety and...
  10. XONE HD & ACCOUNTS (HD E CONTAS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XONE HD & ACCOUNTS (HD E CONTAS): Recently, i buy a Xbox One S and storage were 500 GB. I will soon take you to exchange for a 1TB HD! I have two questions to ask... Is it allowed to change the Xbox One / S / ****? If I switch,...