PC back to Console

Discus and support PC back to Console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having never done this before, I heard I could use my xbox controller on my PC. So I plugged mine into my pc and it worked. But now I can't get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KBDragonfly, Aug 13, 2019.

1. KBDragonfly
    KBDragonfly Guest

PC back to Console

Having never done this before, I heard I could use my xbox controller on my PC. So I plugged mine into my pc and it worked. But now I can't get the controller to work with the xbox anymore.

How do I get it back?

:)

KBDragonfly, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Chudamaru Win User

PC back to Console

3. yobrizo Win User

PC back to Console

4. Bazajaytee Win User

External storage

You can format it back to PC at any time, of course when you plug it in to your Xbox for formatting you will lose your PC documents etc so back those up on your PC before you start.

Then when you are done, move all your Xbox stuff back to your console before plugging the HDD in to your PC for formatting back to PC use.
  5. VW61VERT Win User

Xbox Live down!

Xbox live and PSN are down!! Consoles SUCK!! Back to PC
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

Convince me to buy an Xbox One

The problem is that consoles are becoming more like PCs. And the more like PCs they become the more PC like problems they are going to get.

Actual PCs though have matured to the point that those problems are easy to get around. A frozen program doesn't require that you reboot the whole OS for example.

Consoles need to stop aping PCs and get back to being consoles.
Thema:

PC back to Console

1. PC back to Console - Similar Threads - Console

2. Console flashes screen after preview update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashes screen after preview update.: I just installed the newest update from the preview program and now my console is acting funny. It will turn on but the screen is blank for a few minutes and then flashes the home screen for a...
  3. my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...: What happens is that out of nowhere when I want to turn on my Xbox to play, what happens is that the console turns on, but nothing is seen on the screen, it just says that there is no signal, and...
  4. Xbox One Console Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Volume: I have my xbox one connected to a pc monitor using HDMI. Volume out is from monitor jack. Monitor, headphones have no volume control. Is there any way to control the xbox one volume on the console...
  5. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  6. Console Refuses to Acknowledge New Vegas Disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Refuses to Acknowledge New Vegas Disc: I bought a brand new sealed copy of New Vegas Ultimate Edition and my xbox simply refuses to read or spin it for that matter. All that happens when inserting the disc is itll make one or two beeps...
  7. [Alpha] Console not booting via controller on?

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha] Console not booting via controller on?: I have my console tucked in a closet so my toddlers can't screw with it; normally I can boot the console simply by turning on a controller. Lately, though, I just get the hamburger button slowly...
  8. Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console: Hi, I’m having frequent problems with my Xbox One X console (out of warranty) where I get E105 errors. I have previously replaced the hard drive in my console but the errors have returned. After...
  9. XBOX控制台提示错误0x800704cf -[Translation - XBOX CONSOLE PROMPTS ERROR 0X800704CF]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX控制台提示错误0x800704cf -[Translation - XBOX CONSOLE PROMPTS ERROR 0X800704CF]: XBOX控制台提示错误0x800704cf,重置IE跟换DNS也没有效果 -[Translation - XBOX CONSOLE PROMPTS ERROR 0X800704CF, RESET IE AND CHANGE DNS ALSO HAS NO EFFECT] [img] e3484765-9827-47d2-9934-4b8c4bf48cdb
  10. Harassment through hacking my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment through hacking my console: Ive had this issue in madden 19 . Now in 2k19. Changing my password doesnt help. But they are actually controlling my players and they're own. They are speeding up the screen only on my...