PC Background changes between 2 people that are logged into same account on different computer

Discus and support PC Background changes between 2 people that are logged into same account on different computer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, So I share an account with my father im 20 and built a gaming computer. When I try and switch the background to my computer it swithces his too... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mjrogers6, Jan 23, 2022.

1. /u/mjrogers6
    /u/mjrogers6 Guest

PC Background changes between 2 people that are logged into same account on different computer

Hello, So I share an account with my father im 20 and built a gaming computer. When I try and switch the background to my computer it swithces his too on his work computer. There should be a way that I can change mine without it changing his

submitted by /u/mjrogers6
    [link] [comments]

/u/mjrogers6, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

How to Open Gamepass Game on Second PC

Hi

Unlike Steam or other PC download services, Windows games and apps can't be shared between two different PCs, even when logged in with the same secure Microsoft account.

Games install to an encrypted 'WindowsApps' folder, which can only be read on the original PC it was activated on.
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Taptiles update Windows 8.1

This has been an issue for a lot of people. You need to make sure you're logged into both the Windows Store & Games app with the same account. Then try restarting your laptop and it should work! For some reason if there is a difference between logged in
    accounts, the updates give strange messages.
  4. CannyLobster53 Win User

Xbox one not accepting Microsoft password

I changed my password. Still didn't work. I tried logging on with a different account and that did work. The thing is all my saves are on my other account so I still need to access it. Also, my computer uses the same Microsoft account as my xbox, and my
    computer can sign in no problem.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Wesbite (In General)

I would recommend rebooting your computer, trying a different browser, seeing if there is a difference between being logged in or logged out. Is there something specific you're attempting to do on the site?
  6. (Farscape247) Win User

My pin wont re-enable

is the account you are logging into different to the windows account you sign in on the pc with, if so use the pin from the computers account, thats the way i have to do it and so many others.
Thema:

1. PC Background changes between 2 people that are logged into same account on different computer - Similar Threads - Background changes between

2. I am unable to change my xbox live background color and profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to change my xbox live background color and profile picture: So when I head to the xbox live profile and edit it to the point where I change the background color and profile picture and hit save, nothing happens. After I press save and refresh shortly...
  3. Change background daily

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change background daily: How do I get my background/wallpaper to change daily b13c42ed-a7da-4555-98bd-e5a108f4a77f
  4. Transparent background on pfp no longer working when changing on mobile

in XboX Insiders
    Transparent background on pfp no longer working when changing on mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/420apexking [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX DYNAMIC BACKGROUNDS CHANGE REQUEST FOR XBOX FANS

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX DYNAMIC BACKGROUNDS CHANGE REQUEST FOR XBOX FANS: Hey awesome XBOX fans. I need your help with pushing for a change request for dynamic backgrounds. Need I say more?! Okay I'll say more... That would pump a lot more life to the console. I'd...
  6. Can’t change club pic or background!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change club pic or background!!: What does covid-19 have to do with me uploading something?? Stop ruining my expieriance with this nonsence. You are as bad as Activision and 2K!! b587af95-9cf3-4a00-bd4e-a6188422740e
  7. How do i change my background in the xbox android app???

in XboX Insiders
    How do i change my background in the xbox android app???: So i have looked everywhere in the app and online and CAN NOT find an answer and honestly i find it absolutely hilarious that i even have this problem let alone not being able to find anything...
  8. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  9. Need ability to change background on daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need ability to change background on daily challenges: The background on the daily challenges for the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles is too dark. People with color deficiency or other vision issues need to have better contrast options. Please make the...
  10. Jigsaw on Windows 10 PC - cant change background

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw on Windows 10 PC - cant change background: Running windows 10 laptop and Microsoft Jigsaw. I cannot change the background in the settings - the "Change Background" option is grayed out. When you have dark pieces and the dark default...