PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]

Discus and support PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to start a party/join a party and I get the same error code every time. I've tried restarting and power cycling but its still giving me the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by colby.k, Apr 8, 2020.

1. colby.k
    colby.k Guest

Trying to start a party/join a party and I get the same error code every time. I've tried restarting and power cycling but its still giving me the same message.

"We cant connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down. [0x8923103D]"

:)

colby.k, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Battergi Win User

I've been having this issue for months, ever since I got my new PC I haven't been able to connect to any parties or anything.
  3. DonDonElMexican Win User

This app is a load of ....

Why is this app being renamed AGAIN? Can you guys at Microsoft not just decide on a name and just leave it at that? Seriously you guys keep fixing things that aren't broken! I wonder if you are actually messing with the app in the background and that is
    the reason why there is an outage with this app. JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!
    are they updating it to change it? is that the issue?
  4. XMoIsBackX Win User

5. Hafner27 Win User

it just started working for me again so try it now
  6. JeremyWard5 Win User

I've had this issue since mid March and just gave up on trying to fix it.

dealt with the support people for about 4 hours and nothing they could do to figure it out.

Either give xbox players a real discord app to use on your **** system or fix this issue. So far doesn't seem like they've even responded too the issue
Thema:

1. PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D] - Similar Threads - Console Companion Party

2. PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]: This is the same problem that happened on the 10th of April, I know times aren’t the best right now and the actual sever staff probably aren’t working but come on seriously. Every time I join or...
  3. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app: I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  4. xbox console companion party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion party chat not working: for as long as ive had my pc ive had problems with this app when i join a party or host a party i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me ive tried so hard to fix this problem contacting xbox and...
  5. Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|: "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down". 0x8923103D The thing that really confuses me is that if you were to check. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status...
  6. Not getting party invites on xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting party invites on xbox console companion: I have recently stopped using game bar because of issues I was having. So now, I am using the console companion. I cannot receive party invites on this, and my friend on Xbox prefers to stay...
  7. Xbox Console Companion - Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231807

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion - Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231807: I am receiving the above error on my Windows 10 machine, not an insider, and having version 1909 installed. These are the results of the Xbox Console Companion test (my app is in Greek so...
  8. XBOX PC Console Companion - Party Voice Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC Console Companion - Party Voice Issues: Strange issue I'm encountering. I will join a party chat. Chat loads up, the ring around my player icon Flickers as if I'm talking, but I'm not. I cannot hear my friends, and they cannot hear me....
  9. xbox console companion party issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion party issue: so the issue is i cant start/join a party when i have a game launched on thew PC. I was playing warzone and talking to 5 of my mates and one of them left the party. now for some reason whenever...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat: I had the issue that party chat would not work. I could not hear anybody and they couldn't hear me, i tried changing the audio devices and tried just listening through the monitor speakers but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x89231030