PC Game Bar captures not showing up on mobile

Discus and support PC Game Bar captures not showing up on mobile in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I took screenshots and recordings with Xbox Game Bar on my PC and I'm trying to post it but they aren't showing up on Xbox App on my Android.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mystrllwhat, Aug 5, 2022.

1. mystrllwhat
    mystrllwhat Guest

I took screenshots and recordings with Xbox Game Bar on my PC and I'm trying to post it but they aren't showing up on Xbox App on my Android.

:)

mystrllwhat, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, mystrllwhat. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you are not using third party apps to send your captures to the Xbox Live or to a social website, you would need to upload them to OneDrive, Twitter or any video uploading website/platform and download them on your mobile. Game Bar captures does not automatically transfer to the mobile. I'm sorry about this.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Duster589 Win User

show all captures/recordings problem

If I understand what you are talking about, it sounds like you need to empty the capture folder on your PC. The Game Bar will show the files that are in the capture folder. When you moved the capture folder it sounds like it changed the modified date
    on your old captures so they all showed up as recent again.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips

Hi AhmadTubasi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Press Win + G to open Xbox Game Bar, then select Widget Menu > Gallery.

To share a game clip or screenshot, select Open in File Explorer, then use your app of choice to share your capture.

Note Game Bar only shows captures that are saved locally on the Windows device you’re using. Captures uploaded to Xbox are viewable and shareable only in the Xbox mobile app.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Upload xbox pc game bar captures to mobile app

Hi ASMaster,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that wanted to see your game captures from PC to mobile app. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Just to confirm. are you trying to upload the game capture from Xbox PC and view it from Xbox app for mobile?

Or are you trying to view the game clips or capture from Xbox PC to Xbox app for mobile and upload them using the mobile Xbox app?

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. PC Game Bar captures not showing up on mobile - Similar Threads - Game Bar captures

2. xbox game bar capture bar troll me

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar capture bar troll me: hi all, this bar capture i cant move or anything? Is there any way I can change this bar? it's locked and I can't change it and my problem is that when I'm playing the mouse it accidentally goes...
  3. Xbox game bar not capturing in windows 11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar not capturing in windows 11: I think this has something to do with 'enable capture' disappearing in windows setting-game in windows 11 I've tried every solutions found on internet including regedit, gpedit, repairing and...
  4. upload a capture from game bar to the pc xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    upload a capture from game bar to the pc xbox app: Hi, i was just wondering how i could upload a capture from game bar to the xbox app on my pc. Thanks 013b71ff-f170-4689-b07c-3794ae259f62
  5. I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...: The subject says it all, I cant delete captures on Xbox Game Bar, I'm looking for a way to fix this without restarting my computer because for some reason my CPU fans dont run on boot for some...
  6. Xbox Game Bar capture options greyed out, can't find options in settings (Windows 11)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar capture options greyed out, can't find options in settings (Windows 11): I've had this problem for a few months now where I can't capture photos or video or do anything in xbox game bar because the options are greyed out. I've tried going into the settings to see if...
  7. Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips: Hi all the issue is that i use xbox game bar to record my game clips and to capture screenshots and the app does not upload those clips and captures to the network so I can share them properly....
  8. Window's game bar's capture folder has merged with the video folder. i haven't succeeded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Window's game bar's capture folder has merged with the video folder. i haven't succeeded...: I was attempting to move the captures folder, the folder where window's game bar recording function saves to, to a different drive. Unfortunately I failed to completely understand the instructions...
  9. Microsoft Xbox game bar Captures folder is messed up

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox game bar Captures folder is messed up: As the title states, somewhere along the lines my location folder for the captures got changed and I don't know how. It's not even labeled Captures anymore, and I can't move the folder because...
  10. Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.: Hello, I need your help. I accidentally deleted the folder where the recordings made by xbox game bar were saved and now I don't know how to recover that folder because I can't see the videos that...