PC Game Pass Family Sharing

Discus and support PC Game Pass Family Sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to share one Windows Game Pass subscription across two different computers (with 2 different Microsoft accounts) as a part of family... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zVishLP, Aug 26, 2019.

1. zVishLP
    zVishLP Guest

Is it possible to share one Windows Game Pass subscription across two different computers (with 2 different Microsoft accounts) as a part of family sharing?

Also, would the 2 computers be able to play coop on the same game (say Halo Wars 2) together at the same time using the same shared Game Pass?

If yes, can I please know the steps to do that?

:)

zVishLP, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Vish,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, the PC game pass cant be shared. The reason is you have to sign out of the apps for another account to log in. Maybe in the future it will be but that is a stretch. As the PC game pass is
    still relatively new. https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq

Hope this answers your question.

Brad
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
  4. JohnnyXeo Win User

Game share

Do you mean game pass? Or you're game sharing with someone in your family? If its game share then try having your family member login with their account on the console and see if it shows up then.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Compartilhar conta / Share account

The sharing feature is primarily for console users within the same family/household. If you share in the manner you are asking about you risk the possibility of the gamertag(s) and/or console being suspended from Live for this.

I also wanted to mention that items purchased on an account belong to that account and cannot be transferred. In the case of the Game Pass being used on the PC, the pass would only apply to the purchasing account and no other.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Unfortunately you can not share Xbox Game Pass ultimate on PC.
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass Family Sharing - Similar Threads - Game Pass Family

2. Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing not working as intended?: Game pass family sharing not working as intended? I have two xboxs and i recently got gamepass Ultimate to share games with my wife on xbox number 2. xbox number two, has my wifes profile and my...
  3. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  5. Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family: Hello I would like to know how I can share my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC with members of my family. Game pass works on pc for the account I purchased the subscription with but it...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My wife and I share an xbox one, we also have a gaming pc each. As you can imagine, game pass ultimate looks very attractive. Question - can one subscription be shared across devices? Say, I'm on...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing: I converted my gold/gamepass subscription to an Ultimate subscription. Everything seems fine on the Xbox One but my son who is part of my Xbox Family is unable to download gamepass games on his...
  8. Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion: I am fairly new to checking these discussions and am not sure how often there are Game Pass suggestions. Even if there are some, I wouldn't assume Xbox would consider. Anyway, since the catalog...
  9. game pass on family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass on family: my son got an xbox with a game pass code with 1 month free; IT WOULD NOT let him enter it, stating he needed parent permission and for us to turn on "recurring" payment. So we went into OUR...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Family Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Family Sharing: I read another post about this, and it said that it can be shared with other family members, but on Xbox. So I am here to ask if it's also possible to share it on PC, for example if my dad buys...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharing xbox ultimate pass with family