PC Game Pass Family Sharing

Discus and support PC Game Pass Family Sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to share one Windows Game Pass subscription across two different computers (with 2 different Microsoft accounts) as a part of family... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zVishLP, Aug 26, 2019.

1. zVishLP
    zVishLP Guest

Is it possible to share one Windows Game Pass subscription across two different computers (with 2 different Microsoft accounts) as a part of family sharing?

Also, would the 2 computers be able to play coop on the same game (say Halo Wars 2) together at the same time using the same shared Game Pass?

If yes, can I please know the steps to do that?

:)

zVishLP, Aug 26, 2019
  2. kamil950 Win User

GamePass for PC - Family Sharing

Maybe try this - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-family-sharing/5d04df06-6024-4126-8425-43957dc46e8a

(reply from 'Spazpol' user).

EDIT: I also found easier to understand, step by step or similar replies here (about sharing Game Pass on PC) - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/game-pass-ultimate-family-sharing/2e13e311-19ae-449c-803a-c04aa2a109c5

(reply from 'JohnRichard3' user and 'ArminatorX user').
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Vish,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, the PC game pass cant be shared. The reason is you have to sign out of the apps for another account to log in. Maybe in the future it will be but that is a stretch. As the PC game pass is
    still relatively new. https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq

Hope this answers your question.

Brad
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

5. MirrorInstinct Win User

Family shared games and live membership

Yes, it is actually a feature available right now! On Xbox One, go to Settings>Account>Family Settings>Manage Family Members and add all of your loved ones! The same can be performed on PC through your settings.

This feature will share Gold and Game Pass so if you ever by chance have Game Pass Ultimate and you have a capable gaming PC as well, you can play any game that supports cross play between Xbox and PC such as Sea of Thieves with family and friends.

Enjoy!
  6. WPAK Win User

Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing

Thema:

1. PC Game Pass Family Sharing - Similar Threads - Game Pass Family

2. Ultimate game pass sharing with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ultimate game pass sharing with family: Hello Microsoft and community. I recently switched over from sony to xbox and I see all this great talk about being able to share the ultimate game pass with family members account on the same...
  3. xbox game pass sharing t family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass sharing t family members: I have an xbox one. I have joined Ultimate Game Pass and I have set my xbox as my home xbox in the settings as per the Microsoft instruction. I created family member profiles for my kids and those...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing: Hi PC with myself and kids having separate MS accounts, both kids listed under Family in my MS account. Purchased Ultimate Game Pass and works for me but kids are prompted to sign up again when...
  5. Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family: Totally and utterly new to to this. Bought an xbox 1 for Christmas and i have two disappointed children every time they play as I personally have to log in to play any games. We have a games pass...
  6. Familjedelning game pass ultimate[Translation-Family sharing game pass ultimate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Familjedelning game pass ultimate[Translation-Family sharing game pass ultimate]: Fungerar inte familjedelning av game pass ultimate? Kan ladda ner och spela spel på pc endast med mitt konto. Fungerar ej med barnens konton på dator? [Translation-Doesn't family sharing of game...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate family sharing: Hi guys i have a game pass unlimited and have set my own xbox as the home console. kids got xbox one S consoles for xmas and want to play fortnite together (which works find and is set up)....
  8. Family plan for Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family plan for Xbox game pass: Hello, I currently have a game pass subscription and just purchased an Xbox one x. My son's are active duty military and they both have an Xbox One S Is there an upgrade option to a family plan...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Access for Family Members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Access for Family Members: Having a hard time finding a clear answer for this. Purchased Xbox One S - Digital today with one year of Game Pass Ultimate. I am the account holder and have set up a family (with me as...
  10. Game pass family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing: My 2 kids have there own consoles as in separate rooms. Currently have family sharing set up between the 2 consoles to save arguments and help reduce costs. It works for xbox live gold. Planning...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass ultimate family sharing

2. game pass pc family sharing

3. xbox game pass for pc family sharing

4. sharing xbox ultimate pass with family