PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

Discus and support PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried troubleshooting: -Reinstalled DirextX12 Copied the xinput9_1_0.dll to system32 and xbox games folder and it gives generic windows error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dean290000, May 28, 2022.

1. Dean290000
    Dean290000 Guest

PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

I have tried troubleshooting:

-Reinstalled DirextX12

Copied the xinput9_1_0.dll to system32 and xbox games folder and it gives generic windows error 0xc0000007b

Reinstalled Nvidia Drivers (uninstalled/reinstalled and updated)

Uninstalled and reinstalled Game multiple times and tried installing to same partition as boot drive}

Reinstalled DirextX and checked DXDiag.exe which shows I am up to date and all is good.

Tried using a wired controller as opposed to xbox controller

Ran sfc /scannow

My rig is as follows:

Asus Prime B550 Plus

AMD Ryzen 7 5700x

32GB DDR4 32000mhz RAM

GPU: Nvidia 3060XC (12GB)

Storage: 2 Samsung M.2 2TB 970 SSD

Win 10 Pro x64

Xbox One Controller using RF Receiver

I cannot figure this one out and I have had zero problems with any other games on steam or MS Game Pass PC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

:)

Dean290000, May 28, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Just so I can understand, you uninstalled and installed again the game or the DirectX? The DirectX you installed before is the same from the link I sent you?
  3. Dean290000 Win User

I did figure it out. There was an Radeon driver installed which I had in for short time while waiting for my NVIDIA card to be shipped. Once I Uninstalled the Radeon software, Guardians launches.

Thanks,

Dean
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I understand your decision, Dean. I'm sorry I could not help you even more.

If you need any help at all or want to give it a try in the future, please let me know and I'll be glad to further assist you with this or any other issue that you have.

Have a nice weekend!
  5. Dean290000 Win User

Thee gaming services uninstalled successfully but I received errors again trying to disable dev mode.

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22042.168.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] e4345fc4-7299-0009-a5d0-34e49972d801 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID e4345fc4-7299-0009-a5d0-34e49972d801 At line:1 char:28 + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.I ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22042.168.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] e4345fc4-7299-000b-4a7b-34e49972d801 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID e4345fc4-7299-000b-4a7b-34e49972d801
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Also disable the development mode:

Press Windows + R.

Type Powershell, right click it and select "Run as administrator".

Copy and paste the following into the Powershell window and press enter:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Reboot your PC.
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch - Similar Threads - Game Pass Guardians

2. My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request: My dear Microsoft Xbox team: I purchased the xgpu services from a second hand market which have 3 years subscribtions remain in this Feburary. Which i had completely no reason to find out how...
  3. minecraft and pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft and pc game pass: so ive been playing hypixel on my java account and recently bought a pc game pass for other games and minecraft is now opening with the pc game pass and now ive lost all my saves and cant figure...
  4. Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop: Hello gamers, I need some help here. I have Halo Infinite on PC and (after some updates with Xbox Game Bar two weeks ago) I am now receiving a constant pop up in Halo Infinite, "Welcome Back." I...
  5. Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.: I installed some games yesterday in the game pass the problem when I start them they don't load I did some things that I saw in other forums and they just don't start can someone help me?...
  6. Game pass perks not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass perks not working: Sorry can't show game pass perks right now. I've been stuck with the message for a month I have reset my xbox series x twice I have power cycle it and reset the modem and my nat type is open....
  7. Can't use 3-month PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use 3-month PC Game Pass: I use my Grab point to exchange Pc Game Pass. But when i use this MS store tell me "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  8. Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass): I have the latest firmware through Xbox accessories app on my gamepad. Gamepad is connected via Bluetooth. All the other games work perfectly on Game Pass with my gamepad. But this game does not...
  9. PC - Game Pass - Guardians of the Galaxy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC - Game Pass - Guardians of the Galaxy.: Game has been working for the last few days, until now where my saved game isn't being loaded, loading button pauses at a certain timeframe which in return shuts the game off completely. Menu...
  10. can t install xbox game pass game (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can t install xbox game pass game (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy): Hi! I'just seen that Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy have been added to game pass and I really wanted to play this game :) So I purchesed game pass ultimate and some games could be downloaded...