PC game pass login fail

Discus and support PC game pass login fail in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, The pc game pass app downloaded fine and is working, but i cant login. It opens up the login screen and i choose my acct, it says lets continue... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ScuzAU, Jun 29, 2019.

1. ScuzAU
    ScuzAU Guest

PC game pass login fail

Hey,

The pc game pass app downloaded fine and is working, but i cant login. It opens up the login screen and i choose my acct, it says lets continue (as if its fine) but wont login.

because i can not get past this step, i can also not sign up for game pass.

I have tried reinstalling the app multiple times.

i updated and am on the latest windows version 1903.

i signed up for pc game pass on the website, but that was pointless as i still can not login via the app. MS gave me a refund as well.

Anyone got any tips for signing in?

Cheers, thx

:)

ScuzAU, Jun 29, 2019
  2. ScuzAU Win User

PC game pass login fail

Hi thx for the reply.

i just tried this and it hasnt worked for me. There is no option to uninstall Xbox IDP either, to try reinstalling again. i assume its a kind of plugin?

Xbox IDP does not have an individual app, at least none i can find on the PC.

May have to wait for an update to the game pass app or to windows itself.

Cheers

Later-installed the xbox companion app that logged in automatically. I had an Xbox one in the past that is connected to the acct. Opening the pc game pass beta app and it logged me in automatically. I cant subscribe to game pass again till the month is out,
    given i have already subscribed and got a refund.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

PC game pass login fail

Hey ADRIAN

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

The Xbox Game Pass app is currently in a beta state and there are currently some functions that are not working as intended.

In regards to not being able to log into the app, the
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    states that you should "reinstall the Xbox
    IDP
    (Identity Provider) to fix the issue".

I would reccomend that you review the article and see if the steps outlined there are able to assist you with resolving this matter.

Go ahead and give this a go and let us know your results!
  4. denis97g Win User

Solved: Game Pass by mistake

Hi, login to your account on the pc, go to services and subscription and cancel the game pass.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate installed on 2 PC's.

Yes you can, you can use your login details on either PC to play on Game Pass PC beta.
  6. Hazzar10 Win User

Saying i'm not subscribed to Game Pass on Windows 10

I didn't buy Game Pass Ultimate, I redeemed a code for regular game pass on PC and yes I am using the same login
Thema:

PC game pass login fail

1. PC game pass login fail - Similar Threads - game pass login

2. Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game pass ruin my gold membership?: I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as...
  3. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e
  4. Game Pass Ultimate with 2 Windows logins

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate with 2 Windows logins: My son and I both have Xbox Ones with our own Gold and Game Pass Ultimate. We also share the same gaming PC with our own logins. I installed The Outer Worlds on my login and it works fine. He...
  5. Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....: SO I just downloaded this game with Game Pass as I am looking to play with friends who play on Xbox etc. Main issue is whenever I try to play the game I just get the main title screen with the...
  6. Im not able to login to game pass,help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Im not able to login to game pass,help!: Hi. When i try to log in to game pass i get a grey square for a short second,then nothing. Thanks. c5dc3d3d-b80e-41cf-86e5-d3e81600d6eb
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login: I've downloaded the Xbox Game Pass PC App on the day it was announced and have installed two games. Since two weeks I noticed, that I'm no longer logged into my account, but I could continue to...
  8. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click...
  9. can login into xbox game pass for pc (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    can login into xbox game pass for pc (Beta): I downloaded the app but when I click login nothing happens. Help Dekel aa74d906-1f4b-449b-ad2b-8d992b247590
  10. Can't login to xbox beta app for xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to xbox beta app for xbox game pass PC: Hey I know its in beta but hoping somebodies got some work around for this, unil update the app hopefully with a fix. I downloaded the app upgraded my windows 10 to the latest etc and installed...