PC Game pass not allowing mods

Discus and support PC Game pass not allowing mods in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For awhile now i have lost my enable mods function on my xbox game pass for pc. I currently still can't find it and it still won't let me download any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ssk killa Ssk, May 29, 2022.

1. PC Game pass not allowing mods

For awhile now i have lost my enable mods function on my xbox game pass for pc. I currently still can't find it and it still won't let me download any mods or use them. I was wondering if anyone knew of a fix to the problem. Thank you!

:)

Ssk killa Ssk, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Usually if a game supports mods, you are going to see a badge related to it
    But I think the feature was temporary disabled, I was not able to see it too on my xbox pc app
  4. Cuentaparacomentario Win User

Is there any way to use ReShade with XBOX Game Pass for PC?

It cannot be installed in any way. And it probably wouldn't work.

https://www.pcgamer.com/why-pc-games-should-never-become-universal-apps/

But in the future it might be possible. There is a planned change in the format of the windows app, to allow the use of WIN32

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/30/18645250/microsoft-xbox-game-studios-publishing-valve-steam-32-bit-windows

Also in the last update of Xbox pass PC there are indications that mods will be allowed.

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/mod-support-is-coming-to-games-on-the-microsoft-store/

I'm also waiting to use the Reshade in some games
  5. Nursemorph Win User

modding

6. x10K Tat 1664x Win User

Single player game modding on the Xbox

As far as I'm aware modding of any sort on Xbox is a big no no. (Modding is an expected PC experience so tends to be allowed on some games)
Thema:

1. PC Game pass not allowing mods - Similar Threads - Game pass allowing

2. Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen: Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen. Also I can not play senua hellblade It will load up but just sit there at the mains screen. I’ve tried...
  3. PC on Game Pass not allowing me to download games due to "restrictions set on account"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC on Game Pass not allowing me to download games due to "restrictions set on account"?: I've been the sole owner of my account for years, and have had no need for restrictions. So for the past few weeks since trying out PC game pass more and more I've come across way more games I...
  4. XBox Games Pass won't allow me to install a game to D: Drive or an external drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Games Pass won't allow me to install a game to D: Drive or an external drive: Even if you change it in Xbox settings (profile\settings\general) to D: drive and check "ask me for install option on every install" Even if you change the default Windows new application...
  5. XBOX Pass - Child profile still allows PEGI 18 games to download

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Pass - Child profile still allows PEGI 18 games to download: Xbox Series S lockdown Family Settings really needs to improve for kids. Needs the following (at least!) : 1. Add "Store" to the list of apps in Security where you can choose if a key pass is...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC not allowing me to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC not allowing me to sign in: Howdy! I'm having a slight issue logging into my recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC. I attempt to login to the Xbox App, after confirming that the Xbox Console Companion is logged in. When...
  7. game pass wont allow me to install certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass wont allow me to install certain games: game pass wont allow me to install back 4 blood or avengers, can somebody provide help? its giving me an error code 0x00000001 4fae7f96-7352-49f6-8a5c-fa81d801cfee
  8. I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass.: So after a long time, I realized that I am no longer eligible to complete any weekly quest or any montly quest. Seriously, why is this happening? There is no way to contact support and so I can...
  9. Xbox game pass doesn't allow me to choose my external HDD for games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass doesn't allow me to choose my external HDD for games: When I try to download a game onto my external Hard Drive in xbox game pass it only allows me to download to my C, I want to download to my D. When I go into settings to change what drive it...
  10. Why does my Xbox Game Pass not work? I am not allowed to download any games or play any of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox Game Pass not work? I am not allowed to download any games or play any of...: When I try to download any game with the game pass, it either does not start downloading, gets stuck on " Starting download" for more than 24 hours, or says "Something happened on our end, try...