PC Game Pass Not Loading In Games.

Discus and support PC Game Pass Not Loading In Games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings. I am experiencing a quite critical error with the xbox app and game pass. About half of the games get stuck on loading screen with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamianFlorez, Nov 25, 2021.

1. DamianFlorez
    DamianFlorez Guest

Greetings. I am experiencing a quite critical error with the xbox app and game pass. About half of the games get stuck on loading screen with no possibility of being fixed. I have tried about 15 solutions and restarted my computer even more times than that. The problem is that I will load in a new game, and it refuses to move past the intro screen. Games that do this so far are: No Mans Sky, Project Winter, Astroneer, Human Fall Flat, and Deep Rock Galactic. I have been on forums for 2 days looking for solutions, deleting caches, resetting apps, searching for updates, reinstalling apps. However, each one of these games refuses to move past the loading screen. Is the service just a piece of garbage? Steam has never once failed to load me into a game, yet the xbox app is at about a 30% success rate. What problem could possibly be causing my Xbox app to just completely fail with half of it's game? If you have the same problem and reply to this with, "me too" I will poop in my pants and ship it to you.

:)

DamianFlorez, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Pavil Shiva Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Pre-Install

I'm using Game Pass PC and the MSFS folder is currently at 966 meg(less than 1%). It seems like MS would want to do some pre-loading before the last minute if not to make their customers happy at least to ease the load on their servers.

Came here hoping to find a way to pre-load on Game Pass PC just in case I was missing something. Guess I wasn't missing anything! Bummer.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

games not loading for xbox game pass for pc.

Hello Chuue, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link below one by another:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

Please load up the App on your PC. If you have the Ultimate Pass you'll see available games listed that you can download and play
  5. Freekish Win User

Overcooked 2! Pc edition on game pass

Hi

I have played a lot on Xbox but when i load up the game on the Xbox App for PC (I'm a Game pass ultimate subscriber) none of my saves are there. Any ideas?
  6. US Revenge Win User

Angry Birds

why so much hate on angry birds its a fun game to pass by the time, i got it on PC. it has a boat load of maps so it was worth the price.
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass Not Loading In Games. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Loading

2. Xbox game pass games on pc not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games on pc not loading: I have been experiencing an issue where some games won't get past the loading screen with xbox app, I think I found the issue I don't know how to resolve it though. This only happens on games in...
  3. How to solve really long load times in Xbox Game Pass for PC, such as Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve really long load times in Xbox Game Pass for PC, such as Fallout 4: Hello, I've been getting really long loading times in Fallout 4 on the pc version of Xbox Game Pass. Normally going from an inside location to an outside location. Example: When leaving Fort...
  4. No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc: Tried unistalling and reinstalling. Tried the same with the xbox app. Signed in, signed out. Not sure what to do 3698f514-452e-49bd-852f-05c762d07dd6
  5. Halo Infinite’s loading screen + Game Pass Logo

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite’s loading screen + Game Pass Logo: When loading into Halo Infinite, in the loading screen, when the Game Pass logo appears on the screen, it overlaps with the game title. And it does not look as “premium” as the rest of the...
  6. Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.: So a few days back I decided to download the new Forza Horizon 5 that just came out through Xbox Game Pass on PC. As soon as I launched it, it just said signing in with a little spinning circle...
  7. The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter...: I have not used the Xbox Game Pass app much for PC, but I have been with Xbox for many years through different accounts, and this is the first problem I have seen which has such a direct, negative...
  8. Bethesda Titles downloaded on pc from xbox game pass will not go past loading screens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bethesda Titles downloaded on pc from xbox game pass will not go past loading screens: When I start the game both fallout76 or doom after i press start just loads and cant do anything. the games just cycle through starting screenshots and never go past it. all other titles but...
  9. Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x: I have done everything possible, power cycle, factory reset(remove everything and keep everything) still no change my boot animation won't show up my owned games take like 15-20 minutes to load...
  10. Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...: I have been playing dayz with a game pass on Xbox one s . Once the game pass expired I brought the game rather than buying a new game pass . I went to play the game after buying it and it won’t...