PC Game pass restarting download from 0

Discus and support PC Game pass restarting download from 0 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a poor internet connection due to my current living situation. As a result my speeds aren't great, but are still pretty good. This isn't an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JawaAttack, Aug 5, 2019.

1. PC Game pass restarting download from 0

I have a poor internet connection due to my current living situation. As a result my speeds aren't great, but are still pretty good. This isn't an issue with any of my other game download sources, such as GOG and STEAM as they downloads what they can until I turn my PC off and then when i turn it back on they will just continue from where they left off. However, with the PC Game pass every time I download a game and have to turn the PC off before it has reach 100% it will start back from 0% no matter what. As a result i have only been able to play games that are small enough that i can download in one go. Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/JawaAttack
    [link] [comments]

/u/JawaAttack, Aug 5, 2019
  2. The 8bucks50 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

Game Pass for PC is correct.

Signed into Xbox (Beta) with my account that has Game Pass for PC.

Signed into Microsoft Store with same account.

Download/install hangs and eventually fails- never passing 0%

Thanks for any advice!
  3. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Cannot install Gamepass for PC

Hi

Sorry to hear that, sorry but this issue appears to be happening quite a lot. You could find a newer version from here

Xbox game pass for PC
    Once the download completes and installation, restart pc.
  4. The 8bucks50 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

As you have mentioned that you have two accounts, make sure you log out from your PC with other account, and log in only with the account on which you have subscribed to Game Pass. Then open Game Pass app, and login with this same account again and then
    install the game.

If above still shows same error, go directly to Store app in your PC, and there you will see the download of the game in failed state, try restarting download from here itself in the store app.
    This felt like the most likely thing to work but it still didn't! Xbox Game Pass account is logged into Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft Store. When I attempt to DL from the Msoft Store it initiates inside that window and inside Xbox (Beta), but stays at 0% and
    eventually gives up.

Very frustrating!

Thanks for your help.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
Thema:

PC Game pass restarting download from 0

1. PC Game pass restarting download from 0 - Similar Threads - Game pass restarting

2. Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps: Hi there, I recently noticed that all games in my Xbox Game Pass PC library were stuck at 60fps despite having set the in game settings to unlimited or 144fps. Sea of Thieves, Halo, Gears of War...
  3. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019. There is a persistent problem with Xbox (Beta) app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with...
  5. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...
  6. Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello! I have an Xbox One with two accounts. The Xbox is set as a home Xbox on bouth accounts. Am I able to use only one Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for bouth accounts?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Installing and Inaccessible folder.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Installing and Inaccessible folder.: Hey! 2 questions that I feel may correlate in one way or another. Last night, I was downloading Dishonoured 2 off of the PC Xbox Game Pass client. I must have turned my computer off last night,...
  10. Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?: i only see pros, you get alot of games with it, you get gold and you get pc games. sometimes you can get it really cheap a2a48cc5-8349-40f6-abed-e1f057ce2410

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass pc download restart