PC Game pass restarting download from 0

Discus and support PC Game pass restarting download from 0 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a poor internet connection due to my current living situation. As a result my speeds aren't great, but are still pretty good. This isn't an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JawaAttack, Aug 5, 2019.

1. PC Game pass restarting download from 0

I have a poor internet connection due to my current living situation. As a result my speeds aren't great, but are still pretty good. This isn't an issue with any of my other game download sources, such as GOG and STEAM as they downloads what they can until I turn my PC off and then when i turn it back on they will just continue from where they left off. However, with the PC Game pass every time I download a game and have to turn the PC off before it has reach 100% it will start back from 0% no matter what. As a result i have only been able to play games that are small enough that i can download in one go. Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/JawaAttack
    [link] [comments]

/u/JawaAttack, Aug 5, 2019
  2. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Cannot install Gamepass for PC

Hi

Sorry to hear that, sorry but this issue appears to be happening quite a lot. You could find a newer version from here

Xbox game pass for PC
    Once the download completes and installation, restart pc.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. AvianJarl986941 Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
    Hello Brad,

Thank you so much!
  5. Ackis Win User

Xbox App

Are you downloading it from the Windows Store, or downloading the App for the game pass for PC?
  6. 16276623-335b-4afe-b Win User

Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.
Thema:

PC Game pass restarting download from 0

1. PC Game pass restarting download from 0 - Similar Threads - Game pass restarting

2. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Bonjour, J'ai acheté un jeux 70 euros en dématérialisé il y a deux ans. Il est apparu sur le xbox game pass cette année. Je ne peux plus lancer ce jeux sans être abonné au xbox game pass....
  4. About Using my xbox game pass for pc in another country?

in XBoX on Windows
    About Using my xbox game pass for pc in another country?: My question is if i have an account made is Saudi Arabia can i use the same account in Pakistan when i visit there and download games there in Pakistan? or i can only use the account in Saudi...
  5. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...
  6. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  7. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...: 4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem eğer ödemezsem ne olur? [Translation-It looks...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Slay the Spire Virus

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Slay the Spire Virus: So I joined the Xbox Game pass for PC a couple of weeks ago. Everything was okay. I played Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and finished it without complications. Today I downloaded Slay the Spire...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá Microsoft, eu gostaria de adquirir o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por 2 meses que sai pelo valor de R$2, quando vou efetuar a compra vocês pedem outro método de Pagamento ex : Cartão de Crédito,...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?: Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment...