PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

Discus and support PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joshua Kraemer, Jun 14, 2021.

1. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if you have the URL for the reward page, but the 1-month codes haven't been available for over two weeks now. Will they ever come back?

:)

Joshua Kraemer, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Joshua Kraemer Win User

I've sent a question to the support team as of the 1st of this month, but they haven't given me a concrete answer. This was the answer I got on the 9th:

I understand you are unable to see the redemption page for Xbox Game pass for PC. I know how important this is for you. No worries, I am here to provide you the information you need.

I have checked your account and verify Xbox Game Pass for PC – 3 months is still showing up in your Rewards dashboard. We often make changes to the program in order to provide our participants with a variety of prizes. The offers vary between accounts. This is by design and adheres to the Microsoft Services Agreement .

Which does not answer my question. I sent a follow-up asking plainly "if the 1-month Reward will be made available again, and if the Xbox Game Pass for PC rewards will continue to be available for the forseeable future", and have gotten no response.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, I dont think things like that will get a response. Its no telling if it will be available again.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Joshua Kraemer!

Issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team.

You may contact them by going to this link: Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.
  5. TerryDaes Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC disappeared from the Rewards redeem options

The Rewards program rotates out some cards every now and then. They usually return though.
    The Rewards programme has not rotated the Xbox Live Gold pass nor the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, both of which are useless when one does not have an Xbox. This is discrimination against PC gamers, which is appalling from Microsoft!

In addition, I recently used rewards points for an Xbox Live Gold pass, thinking naively that it could extend my Xbox Game Pass for PC. It didn't but created a useless additional pass that I cannot use.

I asked the Microsoft Rewards support team to cancel the pass and reverse the Rewards points redemption. Of course, they did not do it – and cannot be bothered to provide any feedback. Appalling customer service from Microsoft.
  6. -{starrie-skyez}- Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

In addition to missing rewards from this, I'm missing rewards from the September Game Pass promo http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/Microsoft/septgamepass/rules.htm & October Game Pass promo too http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/Microsoft/2018octobergamepass/rules.htm
    ... Xbox chat support insist Microsoft Rewards is responsible for it & they have made me create a bunch of useless tickets with Microsoft Rewards even tho I have told Xbox chat support that Microsoft Rewards have already told me that Xbox is supposed to help
    resolve it yaaaa right.... no one knows what I'm talking about & says the other department is responsible.

So am I supposed to flood the Microsoft Rewards ticketing forms thing with about 100 tickets & hope one of the caseworkers knows what I'm talking about?

The ambassadors have stopped responding to my issue, at least u got a few responses out of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/game-pass-quest-reward/6703bcb7-514e-4e6c-a6bc-9455205928d1#LastReply
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks? - Similar Threads - Game Pass reward

2. Microsoft rewards redemption of Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards redemption of Game pass ultimate: Can I Redeem Game pass ultimate and add it to my current gold subscription and convert without a problem as I am redeeming ultimate from Microsoft rewards points balance...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC disappeared from the Rewards redeem options

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC disappeared from the Rewards redeem options: Why have the Xbox Game Pass for PC disappeared from the Microsoft Rewards redeem options? The Xbox Live Gold pass is not an alternative: it does not work for PC and creates a useless additional &...
  4. Microsoft Rewards for Game Pass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards for Game Pass App: What app do i use on my Android tablet to claim the Microsoft Rewards 5 Points? The Game Pass app I have tried just wont load. 88c590d9-944a-4756-870c-fb7187278710
  5. Witcher 3 Game Pass Rewards Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 Game Pass Rewards Quest: I'm not getting credited with the 50 reward points for Witcher 3. I've been credited for all other quests so far. I've downloaded the game pass version twice now, still not getting credited for...
  6. Missing credited month of game pass ultimate after redeeming 12000 rewards points to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing credited month of game pass ultimate after redeeming 12000 rewards points to...: over a week ago I used 12,000 Microsoft rewards points to purchase one month of game pass ultimate for my main XBox one gaming profile. I never received the accredited months or a 25 redeem code...
  7. Game Pass reward "Login in Game Pass App" not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass reward "Login in Game Pass App" not working: Hi Since 3 or 4 days now I'm having the problem that the reward for login into the game pass app isnt working. I also tried to logout log back in. Is there anything wrong with the servers?...
  8. Xbox game pass Smite rewards not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass Smite rewards not working.: Hello im trying to figure why i cant see any of the 2 skins for smite that was sent to me by xbox in a message isnt working?? I only have one smite account i claimed it on time .. the 2 skins...
  9. Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...: The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or suggesting a game to you like Sea of Thieves...
  10. Issue redeeming my Games Pass Ultimate Reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue redeeming my Games Pass Ultimate Reward: I recently redeem a reward for skins in Sea of Thieves. I did everything right and redeemed the code but it did not download onto my XB1. It does not appear under the game management screen....