PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...

Discus and support PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I got a problem running stardew valley using pc game pass. Every time I run the game the error shown Something went wrong launching your game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by napatthanatawee, May 13, 2022.

1. PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...

Hi, I got a problem running stardew valley using pc game pass. Every time I run the game the error shown Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x8007042b) as the pictures and these are the steps and solutions that I tried but it didn't work so please don't give me the same method as these steps. please help me out

Step 1) Restart PC

Step 2) Create desktop shortcut and launch the game

Step 3) Run the game as an administrator using desktop shortcut

Step 4) Repair/Reset the game

Step 5) Delete Microsoft Store Local Cache Files C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Step 6) Login with same account in Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

Step 7) Install all the Updates in Microsoft Store

Step 8) Update Windows

Step 9) Run wsreset command

Step 10) Repair/reset Xbox app/Store

Step 11) Run this command Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Step 12) Start all these services IP Helper Xbox Live Auth Manager Xbox Live Game Save Xbox Live Networking Service Gaming services Windows Update Microsoft install service

Step 13) Uninstall and reinstall gaming services Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN Install Xbox Identity provider Xbox Identity Provider: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqa1VqZlB5a20yMlctbFFOdU1fMWlEZnE2X25Qd3xBQ3Jtc0tucExPOHJQYm01cFNQNDBUUlNCWUZDbXRQUnpWSUI0dEV4MU5RaWYwU3dudDRlaTNsUXc4bE9McG5MVHlzQjhqZXZHSk03dUFxSEZEMkUtZUduUXVyeWU5b01FSFBndTVIQUhlOG1FMmN4ZmpXbEtLWQ&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.microsoft.com%2Fen-us%2Fp%2Fxbox-identity-provider%2F9wzdncrd1hkw%3Frtc%3D1%26activetab%3Dpivot%3Aoverviewtab&v=4N2v2HQjor4

Step 14) Uninstall and Reinstall the game
    PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:... [​IMG]

:)

napatthanatawee, May 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x8007042b)"

Hello, napatthanatawee. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Since you already tried a lot of steps and nothing worked, I'd suggest you to create another local account on Windows:

First, completely uninstall Stardew Valley;

Press Win+R Keys.

Type netplwiz and press Enter.

Click Add button.

Click Sign in without a Microsoft Account. If you do not see that option, disconnect from the Internet.

Click Local account if prompted.

Type the username you want, and the password. You must also specify a hint. Click Next.

Click Finish.

Make the new local account an admin account:

Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & Other Users > Select the Account Owner Name (you should see "Local account" below the name) > Change Account Type.

Select Administrator, and then select OK.

Sign in with the new Administrator Account.

After that:

Go to Start > Type Services > Open it.

Find all Xbox Services (Xbox Accessory Management Service, Live Auth Manager, Live Game Save, Live Networking Service). Right Click > Properties> Set the startup type to Automatic. Also Start them.

Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options > Privacy > Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC.

Download and Install Stardew Valley again.

See if this helps. If you need anything else, please let me know.
  3. Banana guy_1992 Win User

Can my computer run this game?

I have Stardew valley apk on my android is there any PC version of stardew valley or similar of this game
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Can my computer run this game?

I have Stardew valley apk on my android is there any PC version of stardew valley or similar of this game
    Yes there is a PC version of Stardew valley, as well as console versions. Here is an FAQ on the game website, answering this and similar questions.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Stardew valley removed from play anywhere???

Stardew Valley was never a play anywhere game. The info you got was wrong.
  6. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

What game or games are you currently playing to completion?

I did play stardew valley. I will have to check it out, I do have the game pass
Thema:

PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...

1. PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:... - Similar Threads - game pass stardew

2. Can not open some games from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not open some games from Xbox Game Pass: I preinstalled Sniper Elite 5, hoping to play it, but apparently, I don't have permissions. I open Sniper Elite from the Xbox app, and it opens the launcher. [img] Then, I click play, and it...
  3. Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass: The game was working normally for me before, but for about one month now, since the last Xbox app update, I got this error while trying to start the game: [img] I tried everything from restart...
  4. XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game: The XBox Game Pass Gaming UI window that handles cloud saves makes my game freeze at startup. I can't even get to the main menu. I've tried running the game on windowed mode but the problem still...
  5. mc java on game pass :I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mc java on game pass :I: why isnt minecraft java working on the game pass? i go on the minecraft launcher and it lets me play windows 10 (bedrock) edition which i dont really like, but then when i go try create an account...
  6. Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass: I have installed Fallout 4 (PC) twice now and the application will not launch. Other gamepass games will launch from the xbox application just not this one. When I try to launch the app from the...
  7. Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching: Hi - for a couple of days now, I am unable to launch dead cells PC that is included in my xbox game pass ultimate. Whenever I start it, it tries to launch, then fails with error code:...
  8. Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing: I've recently been having issues with certain games crashing upon launching. I've been playing The Evil Within 2 for about two weeks now. When I launch the game and it reaches the menu it stops...
  9. Overwatch game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch game pass: I bought overwatch last year and today it's not letting me play because I dont have game pass but I never had this problem, overwatch it's not even on game pass but it wont let me open it unless I...
  10. Stardew Valley, game pass, offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stardew Valley, game pass, offline.: Someone PLEASE help . So I've just recently moved and haven't had Internet put in yet, but tripled checked I could play my game pass games offline before I moved. All I want to play is Stardew...