PC Game Pass Subscription Troubles

Discus and support PC Game Pass Subscription Troubles in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. Since 2 weeks my PC Game Pass Subsciption doesnt work anymore altough i payed at the 6th of March. Whenever i wanna download or play a game it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DariusP3, Mar 21, 2020.

1. DariusP3
    DariusP3 Guest

Hello.

Since 2 weeks my PC Game Pass Subsciption doesnt work anymore altough i payed at the 6th of March. Whenever i wanna download or play a game it tells me i have to "join the Gamepass". But i have a subscription, and i can even look it up in my account here.
    I dont understand it. Whenever i cancel the subscription and want to renew it i get an error or a text telling me that my subscription ends at the 6th of march (which is already over).

I really dont know whats going on or how to fix this.

PS: Is there any possibility to get in a conversation with a worker of the chat support? i was waiting in the queue for ages and never found anyone.

Can you call them?

Bye

:)

DariusP3, Mar 21, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

3. DariusP3 Win User

Hi,

thanks for the answer. My Billing history tells me that i payed 3,99 on the 05/03 but also that my subscription ends on the 05/03. Seems like the dates are frozen in my account, i dont know. Also when i cancel the subscription and renew it, nothing happens,
    its still the same.

I'll try to contact the X-Box Support Team then...
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Gamepass games launch and then immediatly close

I'm not too good with PC trouble shooting, but I will offer some suggestions.

Have you tried simply restarting your PC, making sure that your Game pass subscription is still active.

Are these the only games that are doing this?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Sagaroth Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC to Ultimate

Hello !

If you subscribe to a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the days remaining on your Game Pass PC subscription will be converted to additional Game Pass Ultimate days.

Enjoy the games!
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass Subscription Troubles - Similar Threads - Game Pass Subscription

2. so i have a xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    so i have a xbox game pass subscription: so i have a xbox game pass subscription that costs 45 dollars for 3 months and i want to change it to a 15 dollar for 1 month subscription, but i cant change the plan or cancel the scription. this...
  3. My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.: My account says it was renewed on 3/27, and shows the status as "all good" I also had the payment taken from my bank account. However, I cannot download any games from Game Pass now, but I can...
  4. COMO CANCELAR SUSCRIPCION GAME PASS [HOW TO CANCEL GAME PASS SUBSCRIPTION]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COMO CANCELAR SUSCRIPCION GAME PASS [HOW TO CANCEL GAME PASS SUBSCRIPTION]: Hola, Me he dado de alta con la promoción de un mes a 1 euros pero mi ordenador no admite los juegos. Quiero darlo de baja y no veo la forma. No es normal, he cancelado otras suscripciones de...
  5. Xbox game pass game says trial ended but still have subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass game says trial ended but still have subscription: So this morning i hop on xbox to try to play some borderlands 2 from the handsome collection niether it or the pre sequel work it just says your subscription or trial has ended i can play other...
  6. Xbox game pass subscription not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass subscription not working: I have had the xbox game pass for many months now and i have never had any problems with it until now. I am trying to install a game from the game pass library but it keeps telling me to “join...
  7. I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription: Hey Xbox family, I noticed the other day that my subscription end date for my Game Pass Ultimate had been extended by another week. It seems really random, I’m not sure why it happened as I...
  8. Xbox Subscription of Gold vs Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Subscription of Gold vs Game Pass Ultimate: I bought my son a years worth of xbox gold Without my consent he converted this into xbox game pass ultimate Now his gold has expired way before it was supposed to (due to the merging...
  9. 2 Xbox's in One Home with 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Possible to play ONLINE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox's in One Home with 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Possible to play ONLINE...: Recently purchased new Xbox X and gave my Son the previous model. I did this so that I may be able to play games with him online (on separate Xbox's) on the same game at the same time. Or, what if...
  10. Abbonamento game pass ultimate e acquisto gioco[Translation-Subscription game pass final...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abbonamento game pass ultimate e acquisto gioco[Translation-Subscription game pass final...: Ciao a tutti vorrei x favore un informazione,sto giocando a Pes 2020 con l'abbonamento game pass ultimate,se però non rinnovo ultimate e compro il gioco mi rimangono tutti i progressi che ho fatto...