(PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

Discus and support (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by themillen, Jun 17, 2019.

1. themillen
    themillen Guest

(PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get:

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target is invalid or not configured correctly.

I've tried numerous fixes including deleteing accounts folder in appdata Token Broker

I went so far as doing a clean install of 1903 and running updates today.

I'm at my wits end, can anyone at microsoft help me see what the issue is here? It works fine on my laptop, but that is much older (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target... :(

:)

themillen, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

1. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target... - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta): Merhaba, Game Pass Pc ile listedeki oyunların aylık bedel karşılığında ücretsiz oynayabileceğimi düşünüyordum. Football Manager 2019 Game Pass ile ücretsiz diyor ancak Yükleme Butonu çıkmıyor....
  3. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...
  4. How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA: Hello, My native language is Polish and my location is Poland. I want to Play Wolfenstein 2 in German. How do I do that ? After installing Wolfenstein 2 for the first time the game was in...
  5. Game Pass PC (beta) games not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC (beta) games not downloading: For the past hour or so I have been trying to download a few games on the xbox game psss PC version. I started 4 downloads and began scanning the web and watching a podcast. i went to check my...
  6. Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions: Enjoying this new service but in my time using it I have come up with a couple suggestions to make the app better. I will add to this as I continue to find quirks. Feel free to contribute your...
  7. Game PAss for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Game PAss for PC Beta: OK my PC updated to the newest version of Windows 10 as suggested, no issue there, but now when it is trying to install the Beta App itself It tells me to make sure you're connected Then try...
  8. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to...
  9. XBOX Game Pass Beta - State of Decay 2 Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Beta - State of Decay 2 Multiplayer: Hey Guys, i would ask how i can invite another XBOX Game Pass Player for an Multiplayer game? When i will invite someone - it will plop up the information that my friend is invite but nothing...
  10. Game pass beta trouble! Please help??

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass beta trouble! Please help??: I've bought the beta gamepass yesterday on my fangorn mailing address. But I needed op upgrade Windows before I could use the Xbox client. I did that. Now I downloaded and logged in with the...