pc game pass

Discus and support pc game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi i have switched to pc from xbox consoles i was wondering if i could share my game pass with my wifes computer ? we used to share it on console but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bungleboy HD, Jan 25, 2021.

1. bungleboy HD
    bungleboy HD Guest

pc game pass

hi i have switched to pc from xbox consoles i was wondering if i could share my game pass with my wifes computer ? we used to share it on console but we have both made the move to pc ?

:)

bungleboy HD, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one Utimate game pass will it merge with my gaming PC

Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. As long as you're signed into the same account on both the PC and Xbox, you would have Game Pass on both.

You won't be able to access all Xbox games on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere or included in Game Pass for PC.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

5. Smwutches Win User

Is there no point to the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass for PC users?

If you only use a PC, then you would only need Game Pass for PC. You'll still have access to games, but not all of the same games the console would have.

Game Pass Ultimate is a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. Gold is not needed on PC and Game Pass for Console is only for the console.
  6. Nordic Geek Win User

Game Pass not working w/ PC App

You might've bought the console version of game pass which is not compatible with pc. To use game pass on pc, you either need to buy the pc version, or game pass ultimate
    I have purchased the PC (Beta) Xbox pass.
Thema:

pc game pass

1. pc game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass PC required windows update not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC required windows update not installing: So I recently had to get an SSD because my old hard drive stopped working. From everything on my PC it's telling me that windows is up to date. But when I try to install the Game Pass launcher it...
  3. How do I cancel Game Pass Subscription without paying it? I´m not in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel Game Pass Subscription without paying it? I´m not in USA: Hello, I´m trying to cancel a Game Pass subscription but doesn´t give the option to cancel it, it only says Pay now or Redeem a card or code, The status is suspended since january. I used the...
  4. Game pass expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass expiration: My game pass expired on the 4th of march which is tommrow as today is the 3rd why is it already showing expired when I should have it until tomorrow ebf213b3-e015-4051-8b32-9dd3a97520ae
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Games not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Games not launching: So I've recently got Xbox Game Pass for PC and I've downloaded a bunch of games I've been wanting to play. The issue comes from where I started a download of The Yakuza Remastered Collection for...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...: The Nier Automata quest monthly game pass quest appears to be bugged. The quest says to complete one of two of the available options to get 100%; I've completed option 2 (Subjugate 2 enemies....),...
  7. Problems with Xbox Game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Xbox Game pass for pc: Hello I have had an issue with Xbox Game pass for pc where it says on my Microsoft account that i own it, but when i go in the Xbox App it says that i need to buy it. Can someone help me with...
  8. Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC: I am trying to install AOE 1, 2 & 3, which I have already installed previously but now its not letting me. Sometimes it gives me an error that tells me nothing and sometimes it tells me that I...
  9. Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with Xcloud on my Chromebook. I heard that you can play Xcloud on a Chromebook since it has access to the Google Play Store. When I play Forza Horizon 4 on my...
  10. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming session" along with "You don't have access to...