PC Game Pass

Discus and support PC Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got suckered in by Hulu to get 3 months of free PC Game Pass. Still trying to play a game on my laptop. For a kid, this would be easy. I'm way past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GregFarley1, May 13, 2022.

1. GregFarley1
    GregFarley1 Guest

PC Game Pass

I got suckered in by Hulu to get 3 months of free PC Game Pass. Still trying to play a game on my laptop. For a kid, this would be easy. I'm way past the kid stage. They don't make it easy. If I don't get instructions then I will cancel.

:)

GregFarley1, May 13, 2022
  2. Christyna64 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one Utimate game pass will it merge with my gaming PC

Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. As long as you're signed into the same account on both the PC and Xbox, you would have Game Pass on both.

You won't be able to access all Xbox games on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere or included in Game Pass for PC.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

5. Smwutches Win User

Is there no point to the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass for PC users?

If you only use a PC, then you would only need Game Pass for PC. You'll still have access to games, but not all of the same games the console would have.

Game Pass Ultimate is a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. Gold is not needed on PC and Game Pass for Console is only for the console.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Games Versions

It will download the PC version of the game if you download from PC

As to the Minecraft question, do you have Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Game Pass for PC? The non-PC one is only for Xbox....you'd need to either purchase the PC one separately or upgrade to Ultimate Game Pass which includes both the Xbox and PC versions of Game Pass
Thema:

PC Game Pass

1. PC Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Can not open some games from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not open some games from Xbox Game Pass: I preinstalled Sniper Elite 5, hoping to play it, but apparently, I don't have permissions. I open Sniper Elite from the Xbox app, and it opens the launcher. [img] Then, I click play, and it...
  3. Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass: The game was working normally for me before, but for about one month now, since the last Xbox app update, I got this error while trying to start the game: [img] I tried everything from restart...
  4. XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game: The XBox Game Pass Gaming UI window that handles cloud saves makes my game freeze at startup. I can't even get to the main menu. I've tried running the game on windowed mode but the problem still...
  5. mc java on game pass :I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mc java on game pass :I: why isnt minecraft java working on the game pass? i go on the minecraft launcher and it lets me play windows 10 (bedrock) edition which i dont really like, but then when i go try create an account...
  6. Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass: I have installed Fallout 4 (PC) twice now and the application will not launch. Other gamepass games will launch from the xbox application just not this one. When I try to launch the app from the...
  7. Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching: Hi - for a couple of days now, I am unable to launch dead cells PC that is included in my xbox game pass ultimate. Whenever I start it, it tries to launch, then fails with error code:...
  8. Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing: I've recently been having issues with certain games crashing upon launching. I've been playing The Evil Within 2 for about two weeks now. When I launch the game and it reaches the menu it stops...
  9. Overwatch game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch game pass: I bought overwatch last year and today it's not letting me play because I dont have game pass but I never had this problem, overwatch it's not even on game pass but it wont let me open it unless I...
  10. ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL ACCESS GAME PASS: I recently received my Xbox through the all access option. but I am currently unable to see any option to redeem the 24 month game pass ultimate code. the initial set up did not prompted me to...