PC GamePass Doom Eternal want me buy game

Discus and support PC GamePass Doom Eternal want me buy game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I buy pc game pass today and download the doom eternal. I start the game it wants me to bethesta.net account. after sign in i am in the menu and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Overrlord, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Overrlord
    Overrlord Guest

I buy pc game pass today and download the doom eternal. I start the game it wants me to bethesta.net account. after sign in i am in the menu and it wants me to buy the game. Does anyone have a solution?

:)

Overrlord, Apr 3, 2021
  2. luissolid Win User

Any new game recommendations?

The next big game it's Doom Eternal (outside the gamepass)

The game looks epic!

Check gameplays!

Regards!
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Doom eternal game pass on pc

doom eternal is available on pc from steam or bethesda, yes microsoft are buying them but that has not been finalised yet until next year, chromebook will not run doom eternal unless your running and android OS and using xcloud.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Cant download any game pass games onto pc.

Doom Eternal is available for the console through Game Pass, but not PC.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Help with windows 10 and xbox games

Hi,

Only a very small list of games found
    here
    are cross digital purchases between Xbox One and PC.

Doom Eternal isn't part of that list. If you want to play the PC version you'll need to buy it separately.
  6. Niikoe Win User

"Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app

Same here with doom eternal. It shows “check your device” in the ios gamepass app but on the xbox itself its installed.
Thema:

1. PC GamePass Doom Eternal want me buy game - Similar Threads - GamePass Doom Eternal

2. Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.: My Xbox One S was stolen and I had to replace it with a Series S. How come when I've installed the game pass version it doesn't allow me to download the addons like Far Harbour? I redeemed the...
  3. Xbox Gamepass Windows 10 NieR:Automata crashes on start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Windows 10 NieR:Automata crashes on start: The game NieR:Automata crashes on start. I have tried reinstalling the game and repairing Xbox Gamepass and neither worked. The following is the error that was seen in event viewer after the game...
  4. Make XBOX Gamepass available for more SEA regions

in XboX Insiders
    Make XBOX Gamepass available for more SEA regions: Please make the XBOX Game Pass subscription work on South East Asia, aside from just Singapore. Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and others. submitted by /u/The6thMessenger...
  5. Some GamePass games, Fallout 4 and Elder scroll: sykrim, are not accessible in South Korea.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some GamePass games, Fallout 4 and Elder scroll: sykrim, are not accessible in South Korea.: Hello, I'm a fan of these games. I saw news that Game Pass will provide these games(FO4 and Skyrim), but they are hidden and can't be played in South Korea. Some people told me that Changing...
  6. No cloud saves for Gamepass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    No cloud saves for Gamepass PC?: I recently had my main Hard drive die on me and so I had to start with a fresh one and I didn't recover any data from the old one. I was under the impression that the game saves for Gamepass games...
  7. Doom 3 Crash on GamePass Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Doom 3 Crash on GamePass Pc: When I start Doom 3, appears black screen and back to desktop with force quit. Please fix this situation. 3b7ba6f0-3e22-400c-9fe9-7fee392f4fe8
  8. DOOM Eternal Campaign Keeps Asking me to Buy Even Though I am Using Gamepass for PC and...

in XBoX on Windows
    DOOM Eternal Campaign Keeps Asking me to Buy Even Though I am Using Gamepass for PC and...: When I launched Doom Eternal for PC using the Xbox app, (because I am using gamepass to play) I tried to play campaign but it kept telling me I needed to purchase it, when I had previously played...
  9. Doom Eternal on GamePass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doom Eternal on GamePass: I recently got the game pass and I have been trying to boot up Doom Eternal, but an error message constantly appears stating that I have failed to allocate enough-vram. I tried increasing the...
  10. Please add to pc(beta) gamepass doom it would be great..thanks

in XboX Insiders
    Please add to pc(beta) gamepass doom it would be great..thanks: Please add to pc(beta) gamepass doom it would be great..thanks submitted by /u/trueonzerone [link] [comments]