(PC) Games not progressing past title screen.

Discus and support (PC) Games not progressing past title screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Neon Abyss and Grounded, so far. I've successfully played other games, but both of these stop loading at the title screen. Grounded specifically syncs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaVint, Dec 9, 2021.

1. PaVint
    PaVint Guest

Neon Abyss and Grounded, so far. I've successfully played other games, but both of these stop loading at the title screen. Grounded specifically syncs data indefinitely.

:)

PaVint, Dec 9, 2021
  2. RiseAbove1992 Win User

Game wont go past title screen

Try hard resetting xbox or redownload game all together!
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Game wont go past title screen

if you check xbox live status it shows this game is currently having outages you can check xbox live status here
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Night Call on Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi there,

Have you tried to see if starting the game from either the store, or start menu allows you to progress past this screen?
  5. ImNotRacist Win User

Fruit Ninja profile problem

I am also having this exact same issue. I can't get past the title screen if I select a profile after I slice the fruit. If I don't select a profile I can get into the game but there's really no point since it won't save my progress if I do that. It's Fruit
    Ninja Kinect 2 on the Xbox One.
  6. HassanB Win User

fable the journey

Hello,

This is a Kinect only title. It will not let you get past the main screen of the game without having a Kinect.
Thema:

1. (PC) Games not progressing past title screen. - Similar Threads - Games progressing past

2. Accidentally detected game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally detected game progress: on the game 7 days to die on Xbox one x I accidentally deleted my “world”. “All my progress is gone.” I have to start a new world from the beginning. My question is, is there a way to get back...
  3. Xbox game progress keeps dissapearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game progress keeps dissapearing: Numerous games, numerous times all progress in certain games just completely disappears, ie Assetto Corsa, Sky Force reloaded to name a couple. Deleting local only in the hope the cloud restores...
  4. Transfer ownership of games and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer ownership of games and progress: How can I transfer game and progress of game to different sign in or user name? Long story short…. Someone was playing games using my user name and now they have their own Xbox. I don’t want to...
  5. Progress not saving when playing via Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Progress not saving when playing via Cloud Gaming: I have problem when whenever I play xbox (One or 360) game on my PC via Cloud Gaming my progress is never saved. I have a fresh install of windows 10 and it just doesn't work. Doesn't work for any...
  6. Progress not saving when playing via Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress not saving when playing via Cloud Gaming: I have problem when whenever I play xbox (One or 360) game on my PC via Cloud Gaming my progress is never saved. I have a fresh install of windows 10 and it just doesn't work. Doesn't work for any...
  7. Game stuck at 0% progress at install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game stuck at 0% progress at install: Stuck at “starting 0%” [img] eb7bbede-62af-43c2-a922-a4470baf6912
  8. can u play xbox game pass on pc with all of your progress that u had on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can u play xbox game pass on pc with all of your progress that u had on xbox 1: can u play xbox game pass on pc with all of your progress that u had on xbox 1 6f2f2bc8-6557-4fd9-9d01-098e0de6389e
  9. Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%.: We're having issues progressing past 80% when downloading Lego Star Wars TCS (5GB) even though I have 50GB available on the XBox360. I've tried uplugging, restarting, direct wiring to router,...
  10. Game will not progress past 22%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not progress past 22%: Hi all, i purchased the pre-order ultimate edition of dying light & even though i've had all the game updates i hit 22% progression last weekend & now every time i load up game its stuck on 22% ....