[PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed"

Discus and support [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just a heads up, went through support and they did not have a solution for this. I have the Xbox Beta app on PC and tried to play Hello Neighbor with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BLToaster, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/BLToaster
    /u/BLToaster Guest

Just a heads up, went through support and they did not have a solution for this. I have the Xbox Beta app on PC and tried to play Hello Neighbor with my game pass. It won't launch and comes up with the message stating I need to renew it. This is an error as my subscription is active and I can play any other game.

Anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/BLToaster
    [link] [comments]

/u/BLToaster, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed" - Similar Threads - Hello Neighbor won't

2. Hello Neighbor on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Neighbor on Xbox One: Hello everyone! I have purchased Hello Neighbor in a physical copy a few months ago and now have a problem with the game. Whenever I choose to play Act 3 again,I am spawned in the apartment with...
  3. hello neighbor xbox game pass (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    hello neighbor xbox game pass (pc): I have subscription of xbox game pass for pc. When i click download to hello neighbor i get error code 0x803f8001. How to fix that? 96729ac5-a3dc-413b-949e-1be396746310
  4. Hello Neighbor XGP won't install on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Neighbor XGP won't install on Windows 10: I am trying to install Hello Neighbor in Windows 10. I have tried this on two PC's, both PC's won't install giving the same error code. Code - 803F800E One PC is an Intel I7 6700, other has AMD...
  5. Hello neighbor not starting on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello neighbor not starting on PC: Hi, I have the PC gamepass and Hello neighbor isn't launching. I press play, a window with hello neighbor briefly appears for a second and closes itself. The game never starts. I have tried...
  6. Não consigo baixar Hello Neighbor (0x803f8001) [Translation-I can not download Hello...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo baixar Hello Neighbor (0x803f8001) [Translation-I can not download Hello...: Boa noite. Não consigo realizar o download do jogo Hello Neighbor, que está disponível na Xbox Live Pass Ultimate para PC. A seguinte mensagem de erro aparece: (0x803f8001). Já vi diversos tópicos...
  7. Hello Neighbor for Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Neighbor for Windows 10 PC: Split from this thread. I continually receive the error code 0x87dd0005 cannot sign into xbox live right now when trying to play Hello Neighbor. I have the same error and I tried this method...
  8. Hello Neighbor for Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Neighbor for Windows 10 PC: I continually receive the error code 0x87dd0005 cannot sign into xbox live right now when trying to play Hello Neighbor. I sign in on the sight just fine and with other games/apps installed on the...
  9. why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed: we got a xbox yesterday and tried to play hello neighbour.it was a download which we done but now it wont launch at all.we got the download code from game. 48e35a19-5b98-4369-bf7f-596dba282210
  10. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load: bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new...