PC Insider and Not being able to install games

Discus and support PC Insider and Not being able to install games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ran into an issue earlier today while tring to install games on the xbox app. All of them get stuck on "Preparing". I did get 1 app to get started into... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/I3lackshirts94, Jan 4, 2022.

1. PC Insider and Not being able to install games

Ran into an issue earlier today while tring to install games on the xbox app. All of them get stuck on "Preparing". I did get 1 app to get started into download but at significantly slow speeds. I have 1Gb fiber and it took 30+ min to download a 2GB game.

I did check the "advanced installation and management features" but dont think this was the issue as I was having it before, it just didnt change anything. I am going to see if Halo installs overnight now but I dont think it will.

Anyone else have this issue and have a fix? I am on Windows 11.

submitted by /u/I3lackshirts94
    [link] [comments]

/u/I3lackshirts94, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Tayskasi Win User

Is there a way to check what games / serials are associated to my account?

I am more concerned about others being able to install the games and play them normally. Are you saying that Windows Live PC games are not account bound?
  3. WPAK Win User

Halo MCC insider

Hi there,

just to be sure, have you installed Xbox Insider Hub app and enrolled and installed MCC Insider Program via that on the PC?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

if a bluray rom is installed can xbox1 disc be installed on a windows 10 pc

If the game is part of the PlayAnywhere library and is a digital copy then you will be able to install on a Windows 10 PC.

Physical copy of games is not able to be installed on a pc unfortunatly.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

GamerTag

Got it, you will need to install the Xbox app available from the Microsoft Store, and then you can start Minecraft from there.

Rest assured it will still be the windows version, you will be able to play normally, apparently, Microsoft is moving the game to the Xbox app. You should download the Minecraft launcher application for it, just search in the search bar inside the application and you will find, that you can log in to your Microsoft account inside the launcher and start windows 10 Minecraft normally.

You will not be able to download the game without installing the Xbox app on your pc, as apparently the game is being moved to it, and you need to have the most current windows version as well as stated in the first image you uploaded.

[​IMG]
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Not being able to install a game I own

Hello cachephilby, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

PC Insider and Not being able to install games

1. PC Insider and Not being able to install games - Similar Threads - Insider being able

2. Unable to participate in ANY Insider content because of the store being blocked when using...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to participate in ANY Insider content because of the store being blocked when using...: First noticed this issue when trying to access the Halo Infinite Tech Preview, but and Insider content that requires you to open the store to download will result in a "Cannot access store while...
  3. Is there any way without being on an insider build to get controller firmware "5.9.2709.0"...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way without being on an insider build to get controller firmware "5.9.2709.0"...: If there is, how (I have access to a PC if it matters), if there isn't- what's the most stable build I can install to get it? submitted by /u/rikirra [link] [comments]
  4. Does being an insider boost games fps?

in XboX Insiders
    Does being an insider boost games fps?: I just became and insider and when I played a couple games, Nba2k21 and Outriders, my fps counter on my LG was saying the games were at 118 to 120 fps. But I looked online and 2k21 says it's...
  5. Notifications Being Enabled for Xbox Insider Content!

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications Being Enabled for Xbox Insider Content!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Will being a part of the xbox insider hub as “Legacy” make older consoles run worse?

in XboX Insiders
    Will being a part of the xbox insider hub as “Legacy” make older consoles run worse?: I own an original Xbox one since now I’m getting older I wasn’t spending nearly as much time on it so to me it’s pointless buying a new console but ages ago I joined the Xbox insider hub cause I...
  7. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.: Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and...
  8. New Feature for Beta Xbox Insiders Being Enabled Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Feature for Beta Xbox Insiders Being Enabled Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Frequent updates without being in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Frequent updates without being in the insider program: Hello everyone! I´ve bought a broken xbox one x and repaired it. This involved doing an offline update and now it works like a charm. Even though from a technical standpoint it works flawless i´m...
  10. Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.: Is there any way of reporting problems or suggesting ideas via the app on the PC? Cheers FunkMasterPyro submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]