[PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

Discus and support [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sargon Aelther, Apr 5, 2020.

1. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

"I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all other achievements just fine, yes my hosts file is clean...
    I've gone through every piece of advice I could find, yet still nothing. It's not unlocking on Steam and not on my Xbox account. I have tried re-installing the game and I also tried it on 3 different PCs.

If I had to guess, I'd say they coded it in a stupid way where it only triggers the first time you zoom in and then NEVER AGAIN. So if there was any kind of achievement connectivity issue at the time you zoomed in for the first time, it'll never pop again,
    issues or not.

Does anyone else have any ideas? Do you think Xbox support would be able to unlock this for me, seeing how it requires no effort whatsoever to unlock?

So far, I see no point in continuing my legendary campaign, if I'll never be able to complete achievements due to this broken basic one.

:)

Sargon Aelther, Apr 5, 2020
  2. xenomorph v1 Win User

Disks!

@ Big Daddy Davee

Please explain steam's prices then. I'm genuinely interested, as I'm not a PC gamer, but my PC gamer buddies are forever throwing steam prices in my face.
  3. Hirogen Hunter Win User

Gamerscore Not Correct and Achievements missing.

MCC issues with achievements not unlocking after completing I completed Halo 2 non of the 17 achievements unlocked. Is this issue going to be resolved?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Halo 5 guardians

Halo 5: Forge is available, which has some features, and allows you to create maps and play limited multiplayer, but for now that is the extent of its availability on PC. That said, it wouldn't be completely wild to think that they would, at one point,
    put it out on PC either standalone, as an add-on for MCC, or package it into MCC at a later date. For now I'm pretty sure their focus is on Halo: Reach on PC (+ Steam) via the MCC and Halo: Infinite, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Would be nice to round out
    that series and further increase the value of MCC or Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  5. RaccoonReaper Win User

Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

i have one achievement stuck at "Done, Unlocking" from the Halo: MCC, the achievement is "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
  6. Zardoz Xerxes Win User

All my achievement progress reset

I have this problem with Halo MCC big list of stuff says "achievement done. Unlocking...". How long can it take to unlock an achievement? 48hrs apparently!? Whaaa!
Thema:

[PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

1. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement - Similar Threads - Steam Halo MCC

2. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  3. my halo mcc halo 2 flight steam key dosnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    my halo mcc halo 2 flight steam key dosnt work: it says its alrady used by a another 5c1c6455-e1cc-4ba6-b3fc-04a139e7521c
  4. Steam Halo CE Coop Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Steam Halo CE Coop Problem: My friend and I have been playing Halo CE on the MCC collection for some time. We like it, but we are on the last level and the same game breaking bug happens. At one point in the level (random,...
  5. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  6. Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in: Hi, With download issues with Game Pass, I bought the collection from Steam instead, problem is I can't play it. I can't get past 'lets get you signed in'. If I use the controller and press all...
  7. Halo CE Steam edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo CE Steam edition: I literally just installed Halo CE today after i saw there was an update. Then i went to play multiplayer and as soon as I clicked start matchmaking a message popped up and said "Easy Anti-Cheat...
  8. Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips: Not able to record any clips for Halo Reach on Steam using the game bar. Haven't had this issue for any other game just reach that won't record gameplay clips for whatever reason....
  9. Got banned from Halo Reach (Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Got banned from Halo Reach (Steam): I was banned for 48 whole hours on Halo Reach because I left one (ONE) social game. To my knowledge this ban should only be filed after multiple quit-outs, not just one. How can I appeal it?...
  10. No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...

in XBoX on Windows
    No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...: When I go to "Xbox Networking" in settings it tells me this: Connection Status Internet connection: connected Xbox Live Services: Up and Running Preformance Latency: 13 ms Packet loss: 0%...