[PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?

Discus and support [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just received the update that adds framerate counter (that doesn't work in most games anyway), Capture now lacks streaming option and there is no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dustojnikhummer, Sep 29, 2019.

1. [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?

I just received the update that adds framerate counter (that doesn't work in most games anyway), Capture now lacks streaming option and there is no separate Broadcast anymore.

Am I just blind?

submitted by /u/dustojnikhummer
    [link] [comments]

/u/dustojnikhummer, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

Mixer streaming has been removed from Windows PC Game Bar. You will now have to use a third party streaming application like OBS or Streamlabs.
  3. AaronBARR Win User

Audio Settings Issue

Yes that is correct. I use a 2 pc set up to stream with but tell me your mixer name and I will drop on by. They removed the link here :/.
  4. Arminator Win User

Can i stream my Xbox One to more than 2 pcs?

i want to play some games at my xbox with my friend,but he is far away from me,can i stream the xbox to my pc and his pc at the same time? or at least only his pc?
    Well, not with the Xbox App on your PC. However, if the game (and the speed of your and your friend's internet connection) supports it, you can stream your gameplay to
    Mixer.

Mixer has interactive features, where you can share a controller to the Mixer streaming website, and the viewers (including your friend) can then "grab" the shared controller and play the game with you.

Be aware however, that if you stream the game to the PC via the Xbox App, you can't stream to Mixer.

You will have to locally play on your Xbox console, and stream to Mixer for your friend to be able to play with you.

Also be aware, that while Mixer provides low latency streaming, there is still some lag happening, so your friend would be at a disadvantage, playing through the stream. So don't try to play timing sensitive games.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Mixer or Twitch?

depends on what you plan to stream from Xbox or PC or both. Mixer is built right in to the Xbox and makes it pretty easy to stream with. If you want to stream from the PC either is a viable option. if you are looking at both then you may need a capture
    card.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Voice in clips

This option is available through MIXER on the Xbox, you can add all party chat into the stream, if you record the stream on VOD in Mixer you can then save this to your PC for later editing if you want.

But the live stream will include all mics from all the people in the party.
Thema:

[PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?

1. [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar? - Similar Threads - Streaming mixer removed

2. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...: Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller bcb60f35-1364-4254-bb13-1c242d34fe9b
  3. Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/statenotcity [link] [comments]
  4. Mixer streaming banners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer streaming banners: I've been looking every where for this but Iv seen how some streamers will have banners showing on their stream, like saying who just followed them, how many followers they need towards goal, what...
  5. streaming on mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    streaming on mixer: do Xbox Ambassadors get XP for streaming on mixer 23da8133-58a6-4b3b-8e5e-d06cfa52054a
  6. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?: [IMG] I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time I change games. Is there really no...
  7. SDCC Mixer Stream!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SDCC Mixer Stream!: So as many of you know, San Diego Comic Cons yearly 4 day event started Thursday! Who has been watching their mixer stream and what has been your favorite thing so far! I caught a bit of Halo: CE...
  8. Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed: I've been streaming on mixer, but on my activity feed it doesnt show that i streamed and for how long, like it does for my friends when they stream. I went into my xbox one...
  9. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  10. Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch: So to those of you who dabble with streaming do you prefer mixer or twitch and why? ae3f47a7-4fa1-489c-affc-0e30ca230152