[PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?

Discus and support [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just received the update that adds framerate counter (that doesn't work in most games anyway), Capture now lacks streaming option and there is no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dustojnikhummer, Sep 29, 2019.

1. [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?

I just received the update that adds framerate counter (that doesn't work in most games anyway), Capture now lacks streaming option and there is no separate Broadcast anymore.

Am I just blind?

submitted by /u/dustojnikhummer
    [link] [comments]

/u/dustojnikhummer, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

Mixer streaming has been removed from Windows PC Game Bar. You will now have to use a third party streaming application like OBS or Streamlabs.
  3. AaronBARR Win User

Audio Settings Issue

Yes that is correct. I use a 2 pc set up to stream with but tell me your mixer name and I will drop on by. They removed the link here :/.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Mixer or Twitch?

depends on what you plan to stream from Xbox or PC or both. Mixer is built right in to the Xbox and makes it pretty easy to stream with. If you want to stream from the PC either is a viable option. if you are looking at both then you may need a capture
    card.
  5. Arminator Win User

Can i stream my Xbox One to more than 2 pcs?

i want to play some games at my xbox with my friend,but he is far away from me,can i stream the xbox to my pc and his pc at the same time? or at least only his pc?
    Well, not with the Xbox App on your PC. However, if the game (and the speed of your and your friend's internet connection) supports it, you can stream your gameplay to
    Mixer.

Mixer has interactive features, where you can share a controller to the Mixer streaming website, and the viewers (including your friend) can then "grab" the shared controller and play the game with you.

Be aware however, that if you stream the game to the PC via the Xbox App, you can't stream to Mixer.

You will have to locally play on your Xbox console, and stream to Mixer for your friend to be able to play with you.

Also be aware, that while Mixer provides low latency streaming, there is still some lag happening, so your friend would be at a disadvantage, playing through the stream. So don't try to play timing sensitive games.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Voice in clips

This option is available through MIXER on the Xbox, you can add all party chat into the stream, if you record the stream on VOD in Mixer you can then save this to your PC for later editing if you want.

But the live stream will include all mics from all the people in the party.
Thema:

[PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?

1. [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar? - Similar Threads - Streaming mixer removed

2. Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.

in XboX Insiders
    Had to choose between Console streaming (preview) or mixer.: Had to rollback the most recent update that got rid of all things mixer on Xbox. I know mixer will no longer exist as of July 22nd. But until then I plan on utilizing mixer pro and light stream....
  3. Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...: Also, since mixer has been removed from the console twitch doesn't seem to be recognizing a camera connected anymore. Am I doing something wrong? submitted by /u/Java4452 [link] [comments]
  4. With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?: If not in options, please comment. View Poll submitted by /u/vsnulive [link] [comments]
  5. Well looks like mixer has been killed. I guess we'll be testing Facebook Live streaming on...

in XboX Insiders
    Well looks like mixer has been killed. I guess we'll be testing Facebook Live streaming on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRogueSky [link] [comments]
  6. Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill...

in XboX Insiders
    Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill...: [IMG] submitted by /u/bigjaknz [link] [comments]
  7. No party audio when streaming to Mixer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No party audio when streaming to Mixer.: I have started to stream directly from my Xbox to the Mixer app. No party audio can be heard. I saw this was an issue 2 years ago but it looked like it was fixed. Ive checked settings etc and...
  8. Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly: Hello , i am new to streaming and just starting. Ill be streaming to the mixer platform found it easiet as they are partnered with xbox. I have a pc but its not connected to an ethernet cable....
  9. Can you watch streams using ftl settings on mixer on a xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you watch streams using ftl settings on mixer on a xbox one?: Me and my friends are planning a jackbox party on mixer and we plan to use our Xboxes to watch my stream but we cant figure out how to minimize stream delay on an xbox....
  10. Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/statenotcity [link] [comments]