PC ,,The Gardens Between'' achievements are not displayed.

Discus and support PC ,,The Gardens Between'' achievements are not displayed. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem with the game ,,The Gardens Between'' I play this game on PC. But in this game achievements are not displayed. All games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CQNTACT, Mar 21, 2020.

1. CQNTACT
    CQNTACT Guest

Hello.

I have a problem with the game ,,The Gardens Between''

I play this game on PC. But in this game achievements are not displayed.

All games are displayed, but not in this game.

However, through the site https://account.xbox.com/ru-ru/Profile?xr=socialtwistnav&activetab=main:mainTab2&rtc=1

they are displayed.

But in the game itself it says that it’s like: ,,Start the game to see achievements''

Although the game is running and my profile is displayed.

Why then achievements are not displayed?

This problem is not only with me, but most likely with everyone else. I checked on two PCs, from two accounts. Plus my friend checked on his PC. The same result. I wrote to the developers about this problem, but they did not answer.

:)

CQNTACT, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. PC ,,The Gardens Between'' achievements are not displayed. - Similar Threads - Gardens Between'' achievements

2. The Gardens Inbetween

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Gardens Inbetween: Is anyone else having trouble with this game? I have installed and uninstalled this game twice from Game Pass on PC and every time I try to launch it I get this error - "The Gardens Between is...
  3. Xbox Game Pass - The Gardens Between

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - The Gardens Between: I used Xbox assist, and it wasn't able to resolve my issue with The Gardens Between not launching from Xbox Game Pass. It continues to ask me if I own the game. The game hasn't been removed as it...
  4. Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 pedir um reembolso[Translation-Plants vs. Zombies™...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 pedir um reembolso[Translation-Plants vs. Zombies™...: Olá, Eu gostava de pedir o reembolso do jogo Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 O meu filho comprou o jogo, sem o meu consentimento e resultante disso já pus um código para não voltar a...
  5. Xbox Live Gold / Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold / Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2: So basically every-time i try to start up Garden warfare 2 i get a message saying that i need Xbox live gold to play ( cause i acquired the game through Xbox Game Pass ) Error Code - ( 0x803f800f...
  6. Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 - After-Party Upgrade

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 - After-Party Upgrade: The party’s not over! Get the After-Party Upgrade for Sticker Packs containing: - Party Corn - Party SuperBrainz - 2 RUX Abilities - 50 Rainbow Stars When I opened the RUX Abilities I got coins...
  7. Demande de remboursement "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2" [Refund request "plants vs. ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Demande de remboursement "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2" [Refund request "plants vs. ...: J'ai acheté "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2" sur PC sans savoir qu'il était disponible que sur console donc il est dans ma bibliothèque mais il va prendre la poussière (même si je l'ai acheté...
  8. Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare: I was having a great difficulty connecting to Plants VS Zombies. When my daughter would attempt to login the game would tell her the "EA servers were timed out and to check our internet connection...
  9. Plants vs zombies garden warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plants vs zombies garden warfare: Hi! I have the game for Xbox 360, is it possible playing with someone who has a Xbox one? If yes, how can I invite him? Thank you a6c00424-a884-47f6-abe5-863f572fd064
  10. Sonic Adventures 2 Garden Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Adventures 2 Garden Data: im not sure if Im posting this in the right place so i apologize in advance. I have the Sonice adventures 2 on my Xbox One and ive been trying to delete my Garden Data but it just deletes my story...