PC to Xbox Minecraft connection

Discus and support PC to Xbox Minecraft connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son and I play Minecraft together, with him on the Xbox and myself on the PC. The Xbox version had an update almost two weeks ago and the PC version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord Sagan, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Lord Sagan
    Lord Sagan Guest

My son and I play Minecraft together, with him on the Xbox and myself on the PC. The Xbox version had an update almost two weeks ago and the PC version still hasn't caught up. I've tried 'search for updates' button in the windows store, uninstalling and
    reinstalling the game but we still get the 'Outdated Server' message when we try to connect to each other. I've tried connecting the xbox to the PC hosted server and the PC to a Xbox hosted server, both ways gives the outdated message.

Is there a fix for this or is the PC version just not patched to the 1.15 yet?

:)

Lord Sagan, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Mastermarc1000 Win User

Minecraft Marketplace

verwend PC mit Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Netzwerkverbindung ist OK

_______

[Translation - use PC with Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Network connection is OK]
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I lost a Minecraft world when I got back on

What platform are you playing Minecraft on? Xbox One, PC, mobile devices (iOS, Android) or Switch?

Were you connected online when you were playing on the Xbox One, or have there been times where you played Minecraft offline?
  4. John - Longwood Ass Win User

How to use controller on PC for games

I did that to connect the XBOX 360 controller (wireless) to the USB port on the Win8.1 system.

Further research yielded this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeaqwvFMcTI which is how to connect the PC XBOX controller to the Minecraft game.
  5. Vinsanity79 Win User

How do you download worlds for Xbox One from PC?

PC minecraft> Xbox minecraft
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
Thema:

1. PC to Xbox Minecraft connection - Similar Threads - Minecraft connection

2. Minecraft Ps4 Unable to Connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Unable to Connect to world: Hey So me and my friend are on ps4 and we have been playing minecraft together for about 6 years now. But as of a week ago we got a error message while trying to join each others world. The...
  3. Problème de connexion multijoueur minecraft[Translation-Minecraft multiplayer connection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion multijoueur minecraft[Translation-Minecraft multiplayer connection...: Bonjour, J'essai de me connecter a une partie de 2 amis sans succès (mentionne : impossible de rejoindre cette partie) mais je suis capable de rejoindre un seul autre ami dans sa partie. Pourtant...
  4. No puedo conectar con el mundo en minecraft para PS4[Translation-I can't connect with the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo conectar con el mundo en minecraft para PS4[Translation-I can't connect with the...: No puedo conectar con el mundo cuando quiero jugar con un amigo al juego Minecraft para PS4. Podéis ayudarme? [Translation-I can't connect with the world when I want to play with a friend to the...
  5. ERROR Conectando con una partida multijugador - Minecraft PE[Translation-ERROR Connecting...

in XBoX on Mobile
    ERROR Conectando con una partida multijugador - Minecraft PE[Translation-ERROR Connecting...: Tengo un gran problema a la hora de jugar con amigos desde Minecraft Pocket Edition, cuando intento conectarme con un amigo que tengo vinculado con mi cuenta de Microsoft y en el menú del juego...
  6. Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo no Minecraft.[Translation-Couldn't connect to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo no Minecraft.[Translation-Couldn't connect to the...: Há um tempo atrás eu reclamei sobre esse mesmo assunto e não tive soluções muito efetivas. Sempre que eu tento jogar com dois amigos em expecífico eu não consigo entrar no mundo deles e nem eles...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.: I am currently having issues connecting to a friends game. And I am given the Unable to connect to world message at every attempt. My friend is on the Switch version and I am on the PC bedrock...
  8. Cannot connect to own Minecraft server - "authenticate Microsoft services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to own Minecraft server - "authenticate Microsoft services": I set up a Minecraft server and friends are able to log into the server. However, I cannot log into my own server I am using Minecraft pocket addition on a fairly new iPad. When I click o the...
  9. Je n'arrive pas à me connecter à minecraft en ligne avec le compte Microsoft[Translation-I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Je n'arrive pas à me connecter à minecraft en ligne avec le compte Microsoft[Translation-I...: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas me connecter minecraft en ligne car quand je "clique" sur le bouton pour me connecter cela m'affiche <nous avons tenté de vous connecter votre compte Microsoft, mais une...
  10. Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.: We just added Minecraft to Playstation 4, but now we keep getting a message that says "we tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."....