pc to xbox warframe

Discus and support pc to xbox warframe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know how to transfer my pc account to my xbox on warframe or if its even possible. Can someone help me? f6604d46-4a54-4f5f-bd23-53a01c36b945 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by qt redboy, Nov 26, 2021.

1. qt redboy
    qt redboy Guest

pc to xbox warframe

I dont know how to transfer my pc account to my xbox on warframe or if its even possible. Can someone help me?

:)

qt redboy, Nov 26, 2021
  2. ism_99 Win User

pc to xbox warframe

Currently not possible.

DE announced that they are working on implementing cross-save sometimes next year (possibly late 2022). Until then, you are gonna have to start anew if you switch platforms.
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Arcade Games

I think MetalGearFloppy has Warframe confused with Warface lol. Warframe is the PS4/PC (soon to be X1) game set in space where you upgrade your "warframe" and do different missions. No idea what Warface is. Warframe certainly doesnt have guns that you can
    buy only to use for 24 hours.
  4. WGID Win User

Warframe Account Transfer Xbox-Pc

I was in the same scenario, But Warframe does not do console to PC switches.
  5. Panno92 Win User

Warframe Account Transfer Xbox-Pc

Hi, unfortunately as of now Warframe does not support cross-save between pc and consoles, therefore you cannot migrate your progress from an xbox account to a PC one... I suggest you to directly verify with the warframe developers/support about adding
    this feature, but from what I have read they are not actively working on adding it (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1149843-cross-save/)
  6. ArmyMedic75 Win User

Do you have a date with Destiny?

I will either A)be to busy with warframe lol pc/ps4 or B)to busy with watchdogs and destiny
Thema:

pc to xbox warframe

1. pc to xbox warframe - Similar Threads - warframe

2. Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info.": Titlle says it all. Can't login to Warframe as I get "login failed. Check your info" f48be227-4078-4e70-bc57-e0c2b7c0ba0e
  3. Warframe on Xbox Clound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe on Xbox Clound: Hi Do anyone know if Warframe will be added to xbox cloud? There are other free games there so that should really be a problem or? b604dca0-fb17-4d13-8e54-039719d251e1
  4. Game DVR doesnt work properly with Warframe on One X if played from external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR doesnt work properly with Warframe on One X if played from external storage device: Hello, im having a bit of an existential crisis here with game capturing on my One X. The issue is that recodings just are plain out broken with Warframe and only Warframe on the One X, it works...
  5. Warframe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe: So I recently bought the xbox pass and I was just exploring games and I saw that one of the perks was a bundle for warframe. I clicked on it and it redirected me to microsoft store on my browser,...
  6. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570: I've tried everything in the support options. Including: - Hard Reset - Fabric Reset - Clean Cache - Un-stall and re-install the game - Reset Modem - Reset Save Games in console - Start Login in...
  7. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE: These are the actions that I have tried and they didn’t work: - Hard Reset - Delete Save games - Format my xbox - Re-instal the game (4x times and counting) - Reset modem Anybody has another tip...
  8. Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe

in XboX Insiders
    Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe: I am trying to verify if anyone else on Alpha Skip Ahead actually plays warframe and can confirm this strange issue for me. When the xbox goes to screensaver and the controller disconnects. When...
  9. Warframe Xbox LIve

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe Xbox LIve: Do you need Xbox live to play with friends on Warframe? I am really confused because I know there are games like Minecraft where if you have your friend added, you don't need Xbox live to play...
  10. Transfer of progress for Warframe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of progress for Warframe: When is there going to be transfer of progress. I'm an old Xbox Player on Warframe. I've put hours upon hours into this game and I finally upgraded to PC and haven't played it since. I've spent...