PC version of the games under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support PC version of the games under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Does this level of the pass allow to play PC versions of the games through cloud streaming in any way? My PC cannot handle the 'install' route,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asdafer, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Asdafer
    Asdafer Guest

Hi,

Does this level of the pass allow to play PC versions of the games through cloud streaming in any way?

My PC cannot handle the 'install' route, which was the main reason for going for that pass which is the only one with cloud gaming enabled.

Cheers

:)

Asdafer, Nov 25, 2021
  2. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Game pass Ultimate - Works on PC, but not on Xbox

Are you absolutely sure it's Game Pass Ultimate? Because there are 3 versions of Game Pass, the console version, PC version and Ultimate, which is the merger of Live Gold with Game Pass and also has Game Pass access on the PC.
  3. Nordic Geek Win User

Game Pass not working w/ PC App

You might've bought the console version of game pass which is not compatible with pc. To use game pass on pc, you either need to buy the pc version, or game pass ultimate
    I have purchased the PC (Beta) Xbox pass.
  4. Siriusdish Win User

Game Pass not working w/ PC App

You might've bought the console version of game pass which is not compatible with pc. To use game pass on pc, you either need to buy the pc version, or game pass ultimate
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. At the moment only the game pass ultimate includes XCLOUD, this plan allows you to play the games via streaming as mentioned if your country supports the service. Unfortunately, at the moment there is no way to subscribe only to the streaming service as it depends on the games that are on the game pass.

If you are having any issues, please check the regions where xcloud is available below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

xbox game pass

If you have Xbox Game Pass Console only, you would need to subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta separately in order to access Game Pass content there. However, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes both versions (Console and PC).
Thema:

1. PC version of the games under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - version games under

2. Game discs won’t install the series x version of the game on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game discs won’t install the series x version of the game on series x: I have tried installing the series x version of battlefield 2042 and hot wheels unleashed on my series x and it just keeps trying to install the Xbox one version of the game instead. I have...
  3. Would I have to pay to gift the digital version of a disc game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would I have to pay to gift the digital version of a disc game?: I have an Xbox One S and Series S, there are some disc games I bought for Xbox One that I would like to play on Series S. I have guest accounts on both consoles, and was thinking that I could...
  4. I accidentally bought a better version of the game i own and because i own it i got only a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally bought a better version of the game i own and because i own it i got only a...: I wanted to gift a game to my friend so we can play it together but i accidently bought it for myself and i got only a skin pack because i already bought the other stuff an i was wondering if i...
  5. I own the disc version of a game on xbox play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the disc version of a game on xbox play: I own Sea of Thieves, a game I bought in 2018, in the disc version. Now, I'd like to play it on my PC and it is on xbox play anywhere, but it requires that I own the digital version of the game....
  6. Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version: Hi all, I got fifa 22 through the post today but by series X is seeing it as the Xbox One version when I install it. Is this something anyone else has experienced? Thanks, Kyle...
  7. How did some people get to play an early version of a game like forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did some people get to play an early version of a game like forza horizon 5: How do some people get to play an early version of forza horizon 5 0a7e898c-c17e-4218-b551-d9cc1052999f
  8. Owned & installed game now replaced by Game pass version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned & installed game now replaced by Game pass version: Had the SIMS4 with the pet pack installed on our XBOX, "happy daughter". Gold ran out so upgraded to ultimate game pass, other daughter ran up SIMS4 on PC, now the one on the XBOX is only the game...
  9. Visage game pass version not downloading (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Visage game pass version not downloading (PC): Hello, Im trying to download a game on game pass called Visage. The game gets stuck on Preparing 0% ITS the only game pass game that everytime i try to download it it gets stuck on preparing. I...
  10. Max Payne 3 - impossible to download part 2 of the game in digital version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 - impossible to download part 2 of the game in digital version.: After rockstar disables their max payne 3 servers for xbox360, it is not possible to download part 2 of the game in its digital version. In physical media the game comes with 2 cds, and in digital...