PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds

Discus and support PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So with the Windows Store I have been able to download any type of free content perfectly, same goes for any other game pass games download and run... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ctsuitt, Dec 2, 2019.

1. ctsuitt
    ctsuitt Guest

PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds

So with the Windows Store I have been able to download any type of free content perfectly, same goes for any other game pass games download and run with perfection. It's just Undertale and The Outer Worlds. When I try to download these games it will install
    to my hard drive and take up the space required and I will receive the "Undertale is installed click here to play" notification
    PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds [​IMG]
    yet
    when I go back to my library it is nowhere to be found and when I go back to the store page it still tells me to install the game. Upon clicking install the install finishes instantly and I receive the notification that the game is installed, and upon clicking
    that it takes me back to the store page where it says I still need to install the game
    PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds [​IMG]

When I enter into the WindowsApps folder that the game should be installed in I am able to find the folder but windows cannot access it

On top of that when navigating to this same folder in CMD I am greeted with
    I
    am at a loss of what to do. I have tried almost everything I have found online including the Microsoft forums, is anybody else experiencing an issue like this?

:)

ctsuitt, Dec 2, 2019
  2. PrintCrowd Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Outer worlds and world war z are decent gamepass games
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

I forgot Outer Worlds was going to be on GamePass!! You just saved me some money!
  4. PijaTheGamer Win User

Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store

but i am having the same error with gears 5,the outer worlds,subnautica etc. I can download some games but not all the gamepass games
  5. butteredonion Win User

the outer worlds

Just wanted to say that I am having the exact same issue. Also with Outer Worlds. I have not found a solution yet. My experience was the following.

I had been playing Outer worlds for a few weeks without issue. About a week ago it suddenly refused to open. The other game I had installed, Age of Empires II, also would not open (previously it did open). I then uninstalled both games.

When trying to reinstall Outer Worlds the download refused to work. It simply does not start the download. No error message is displayed. The UI changes to the progress bar but then back to the install button immediately.

I then reinstalled the xbox game pass application. The Outer Worlds download still did not work.

I then tried to download Subnautica. This worked and is playable.

But I downloaded the gamepass for Outer Worlds so...
  6. veiledbythemist Win User

Upcoming games

I would love undertale to come to xbox but like people were saying it's up to the developer. I'll just stick with the pc version until it happens.
Thema:

1. PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds - Similar Threads - version Gamepass Let

2. Minecraft PS4 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 version: Well, before I get into this, let me say I messed up on my own when making these accounts a while back. BUT nonetheless, I managed to mess it up again... I have 2 Microsoft accounts, one for me...
  3. Xbox one elite controller version 2 in Gears 5 style

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller version 2 in Gears 5 style: Does Microsoft have a plan to make new elite controller v.2.0 in Gears 5 style? e1c4fbc4-d13e-463d-8890-5241109c6380
  4. No puedo instalar Xbox beta para pc y ya tengo la version mas reciente de windows [I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo instalar Xbox beta para pc y ya tengo la version mas reciente de windows [I can't...: Intento descargar Xbox beta para pc y me pide la ultima actualización de windows 10, ya tengo la versión 1809 y Microsoft store me sigue diciendo que no puedo instalar Xbox beta, como soluciono...
  5. Faulting application name: GameBar.exe, version: 3.35.1911.14003

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulting application name: GameBar.exe, version: 3.35.1911.14003: Game bar keeps crashing out after random periods of being in an Xbox Party/Voice chat. May be related to the most recent update as it hasn't happened before and I regularly use this feature. It...
  6. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach: Installed it with no problems, I start the game (BTW is the only one in the menu I can start), Intro and cinematics run perfectly. But when I tsart playing and the avatar starts walking, it...
  7. win10版狂野飙车9怎么一直与服务器同步?[Translation-Win10 version of the Wild Racing 9 how has been syncing...

in XBoX on Windows
    win10版狂野飙车9怎么一直与服务器同步?[Translation-Win10 version of the Wild Racing 9 how has been syncing...: [img] 网络好好的,就是进不了比赛 [Translation-The network is good, just can't get into the game.] 0afa8194-f6f4-48e9-a413-782397b7ae36
  8. Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass version) save file doesn't work when I'm signed into Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass version) save file doesn't work when I'm signed into Xbox: Started playing Outer Worlds today and I started it up with my internet turned off. Now when I start the game while the internet is turned on and signed into my Xbox Live. How can I fix this so I...
  9. Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue: Hi Team, So, a few years ago, some of us were asking about issues relating to the Fable 2 Platinum edition (Knothole island/see the future dlc) and Backwards compatability, but today I have found...
  10. I received the disc version of a game i have on gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received the disc version of a game i have on gamepass: Someone give me as a gift Gears of war 4 in disc. I already have this game installed on my hdd because of gamepass. Question is. If i want to use disc, should i erase the digital version or injust...